Download a Permanent Printable PDF Version of This Article.
The Catholic American Thinker
seeking a return to Decency
and Critical Thinking
Website In A Nutshell:
Exploring Culture, Religion and Politics. Emphasis on Judaeo-Christian religion, American Constitutionalism and American People-hood. Provides a focus-point for Orthodox Roman Catholicism, Judaeo-Christian morality and Western Culture history. Promotes faith, family, tradition and property. Emphasis is on Truth, ethos, critical thinking and reason.
Website In A Detail:
To begin: Culture = Religion + Politics
The Catholic American Thinker World Focus:
Where Religion Meets The World, and forms Culture.
The Catholic American Thinker American National Focus:
Where OUR Religion meets OUR World and forms OUR Culture.
The morality of Western Civilization is born of the Judaeo-Christian religion. This site marches under the banner of that morality and holds it up as a standard by which to measure any and every other moral standard in existence.
Morality is born of religion and grows best in family and tradition. The family is the primal social unit. As the family goes, so goes society.
The Call to Holiness is a call to change culture, not surrender to it. Any theology that has to modify itself to suit cultural fashion is irrelevant, and any theology that does not directly engage current culture is dead. Catholicism, (like Judaism, and Protestantism, and Eastern-Greek Orthodoxy,) must, at some point, engage culture; and every bit of culture needs to be engaged, not just some parts of it. Secular culture does not hesitate to challenge our religion, and that engagement takes place on a two-way street. All believers are called to draw their rhetorical swords and step out onto the field of honor.
The Catholic American Thinker provides a focus-point for
- Orthodox Roman Catholicism;
- American idealism;
- Conservative values.
It promotes faith, family, tradition and property.
This site emphasizes critical thinking and reason. Within the realm of social/political/legal topics, for the Theist, doing good critical thinking requires pre-recognition of certain axioms, or givens, as external objective truths that guide our reasonable decision making to keep us within parameters of
- revealed truth, for the sake of our souls,
- social and societal moral norms, for the sake of common civility,
- and common sense, for simple practicality.
As opposed to pure Materialist-Atheist external objective truths, such as
- The Ends Justify The Means,
- You Can't Make And Omelet Without Breaking Some Eggs,
and the ever coveted eventual ability to say to someone,
- Shut Up And Get On The Cattle Car.
Apologetics and defense of faith, culture, the Judaeo-Christian ethos, the American Ideal and Representative Government are important, and Catholic American Thinker does that. However, we tend to be an attack site more than a defense site. We go after any faith, culture, ethos, economic system, political system or other entity that falsely claims superiority and/or steps out to challenge us.
We see a symbiotic relationship between orthodox Catholicism and the American Ideal, which is explored in the Catholic Thinker page.
Within Catholic culture, Catholic American Thinker supports the Roman Magisterium, Catholic Orthodoxy and Tradition. Which means we attack the American counter-Magisterium, cafeteria Catholicism, heterodox teaching and general weak belief or disbelief publicly pretending at being Catholic belief.
Within the larger American culture, Catholic American Thinker supports faith, family, tradition, private property rights, free markets, free enterprise, equal rights and remedies before the law for all men, the American Constitution, representative government and the high ideals of the Founders. Which means we attack the notions of loss of representation in government, growing government, and the migration of power from the people to the government.
This means in particular that we vigorously oppose the systematic, legal secularization - which is to say, the religious cleansing - of the American government, the American public square and the American people. Despite our overwhelming Christian population, and despite our First Amendment right to open religious exercise, we are increasingly forced by civil law to be, appear to be or pretend to be atheist, in public. Noting that history’s greatest publicly professed atheists were also history’s greatest publicly professed Marxists, and were also history’s cruelest conquerors and greatest mass-murderers – Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and Mao Tse Tung – we submit that social secularism, which is an extremely proactive, biased and not neutral form of atheism, is not a good path for a person, a people or a nation to travel.
Since we remain an overwhelmingly Christian nation by population, to the degree that our government makes itself secularist or atheist, to that same degree does our government cease to be a representative government. It may represent itself, or some other entity, but certainly not us, the governed.
We submit that, for any individual, group or political body, putting one’s religion aside, for any reason at all, for even an instant, is, strictly speaking, against the religion of everyone who has a real religion. There is and can be no logical reason to do such a seemingly stupid thing other than to get a decision or opinion or action that would oppose the teaching of the religion. Or to gain specific minority votes. When done by any American government “representative”, it is a practice that betrays an absolute intolerance in that representative toward the overwhelming majority of the population of America.
The guiding ethos, the moral compass, the life-directing influence, the very purpose for being of the gigantic majority of the American people is wrapped up in what is universally known as the Judaeo-Christian ethos. And if the guiding ethos of the American government is not the Judaeo-Christian ethos, then it is no longer a representative government, and we might well ask what it’s true purpose for being might be.
The always imperfect American Republic was designed, intended and founded to make us a nation of laws and not just of men. Our Republican form of government limits our Democracy in order to, One, provide for stability in government and a peaceful means of government succession, and Two, in all good justice, to protect minorities from the majority. In the Catholic American Thinker view, respecting, tolerating, loving and protecting minorities does not equate to granting minorities, whether collectively or individually, any special status, advantage or privilege. Nor does it equate to forcing the majority to pretend that it has no special guiding ethos, or common sense of right and wrong and moral direction, which should always, in any representative government, drive representative legislation, and the creation, enforcement, adjudication and respect for all civil law. Civil law should always be representative law. As opposed to dictated law.
Simply stated, the Catholic American Thinker supports majoritarianism and opposes minoritarianism and totalitarianism. The same representative law applies to all men equally.
We oppose all Leftist-Marxist ideological notions involving the end of international borders, the end of all national sovereignty and thus the end of the USA in favor of the Utopian ideal of a Global Village, New World Order, Borderless Society, Internationalism or one-world governance, or authority to be done by any other Leviathan State entity by any other name, including old time International Communism, the UN, or any World Court. Or any other unrepresentative entity. That means we also oppose government planned and controlled economies, and support liberty of man, private property, free markets and free enterprise, i.e., Capitalism.
Human liberty and the free market (Capitalism) should be controlled solely by the voluntary restraint of a free population imbued with Judaeo-Christian morality, which must be the one and only moral code supported and not opposed by truly representative civil law and civil government. Only voluntarily restrained by that morality do we remain a civilized people.
We likewise oppose all international cross-border efforts by Islam, whose ultimate goal is the achievement of global Ummah, requiring the systematic forcible destruction of all other religions to achieve a one-world religion in blind submission to Islam, and, requiring the systematic forcible destruction of all other forms of civil government to achieve a one-world government ruled by Islamic law. This is not describing any branch or subset of Islam, but the permanent, irrevocable, mainstream orthodox teaching of Islam, out of the mouth of Mohammed, recorded in the Koran, and openly preached in every mainstream Mosque on Earth. The ultimate goal of mainstream Islam is Global Ummah, by the sword, or by any means necessary. Ask a Moslem cleric about it.
We support the sanctity of national borders and the continued existence of the United States of America, her Constitution and Constitutional government, and the strengthening and restoration of what's left of Western Culture.
The Catholic American Thinker is unabashedly Roman Catholic, unabashedly pro-Capitalist and unabashedly pro-American. We welcome open discussion with Protestants, Eastern Orthodox and Jewish persuasions or denominations, as fellow travelers toward the same eternal reward. If our discussions get heated sometimes, that’s fine; at least we share a life-direction, and we’re all aiming at the same target. We likewise welcome open discussion with citizens of other nations, those with some form of representative government, and those who wish they had some form of it.
But the Catholic American Thinker may be expected to return fire and advance on any positions opposed to Catholicism in particular, Christianity in general, Judaism, Western culture, liberty of man, private property, free markets, representative government, our Constitution, our continued national existence and borders, or the original if weakly enduring American Ideal.
We submit that morality, as all the world recognizes it, has its origination and its living roots deep into Theism, i.e., theistic religions of various stripe. We submit that the highest form of morality existing in the world today may be found in Western Civilization’s Judaeo-Christian ethos. And that the worst examples of immorality in the world today come out of irreligion, i.e., atheism, and out of anti-religion, i.e., secularism.
Whatever political contest is going on at any moment in time, the most important contest is always between Godliness and un-Godliness - between Truth and falsehood. Recognize that. Do not tolerate lukewarm-ness in yourself. Life itself demands passion. The man who is indifferent to religion has already forfeited his soul. The man who is indifferent to political action has already forfeited his liberty. Do not stand idly by while your destiny, and my destiny, and our destiny, just happens.
Catholic American Thinker explores and seeks to strengthen the linkages between faith, culture and ethos; the things that make of us a distinct people, and that make of distinct peoples distinct nations.
"The link between culture and faith is not only necessary for culture but also for faith. A faith that does not become culture is a faith not fully embraced, not fully appreciated and not faithfully lived."
- John Paul the Great
We are overwhelmingly Christian with Representative Government. That is a vitally important if tenuous fact.
don’t give a damn about your race, color or other outside physical
attributes. What we’re interested in is the standard by which you
discern right from wrong, and what it is, exactly, that gives
your life purpose, direction and order. The two most vitally important
subjects to you and to yours are the very two subjects you are always
most discouraged from talking about in public. Those two forbidden
subjects are your religion, and your politics.
Think about it.
Exactly what kind of a person are you?
Exactly what kind of example are you to others?
Exactly what kind of a family is yours?
Exactly what kind of a people are we?
Exactly what kind of a nation is this?
are vitally important topics for you to ponder, meditate on, pray over,
and – ultimately, and most importantly – they are questions that demand
a decision, and questions which you must decide.
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
- Joshua 24:15
We hope you enjoy the WebSite and might contribute your thoughts to
it, either through your comments or by adding your own individual essays
and articles, and we pray that you may please God, and live forever.
Added Wednesday, November 6, 2013:
We have pointed out, in the recent No Party America page among other places, the horrible results of moral, demographic and political agenda changes in America, are the direct result of the purposeful indoctrination, propagandizing and educational dumbing-down of the American electorate. It is a collectivization of thought that is supplanting old fashioned critical thinking. Critical thinking is best done one man at a time. Today, all of these radical changes in our national nature have resulted in two "bases" of voters, which are normally associated with the two great political Parties in America.
Today, the Democrat Party base is comprised of hard-core revolutionary Marxists, the gentler variety of Progressive Marxists, and the Moron Vote, who are pretty much clueless about everything.
Today, the Republican Party base is comprised of the great Tea Party Awakening, who are now increasingly aware of the fact that the Republican Party does not really represent them at all. The official Republican Party does not defend the Constitution, and the Constitution itself is what is at stake here.
Michael Voris is saying, in video, pretty much what I've been saying here in text. We're talking about the same "taboo" subjects in different ways. Here is his latest video, which prompted these words:
Never talk about sex, religion or politics. Right. That's the problem. We will begin to recover our American decency and worthiness of Constitutional Liberty when we go back to being a No Party America and our most important political arguments revolve round points of decency, morality and Christian theology.
The Most Recent 50 Web-Pages to have been added or updated in the whole Website are listed and linked in the What's New page. Every time any page gets updated or commented on, it, and its comments, moves to the top of that stack of links.
(BLOG is just a cutsie-pie computer-eze transliteration of the words Web and Log; it's just a log of current website activity.)
So, pick your subject and follow the trail.
I bid you good reading, and good thinking.
This Website un-apologetically favors divisiveness over inclusiveness, in religion, ideology and politics, as food-for-thought for the serious Judaeo-Christian thinker. As such, it is more interested in quality than quantity of audience. It is not written for the unengaged or the semi-literate with a short attention span. It is written to feed that remnant fraction of Americans who will hopefully form the decent, truth-centered citizenry who will successfully continue the unique and on-going American Revolution.
The three completely incompatible, sworn, implacable mortal enemy religious, ideological and political arguments under contention in every single geopolitical contest today are:
- The original and continuing American Revolution;
- The original and continuing Marxist Revolution;
- The original and continuing Islamic Revolution.
There is absolutely no possible
compromise settlement point between Christianity and any variation of
Marxism, or between Christianity and mainstream Islam, in which
There is absolutely no possible compromise settlement point between Constitutional America and any variation of Marxism, or between Constitutional America and mainstream Islam, in which the American Constitution survives.
Christianity and Judaism, alone, share the Two Great Commandments: Love of God, and Love of Neighbor.
Christianity and Judaism differ only in interpretation and application of the Love Of God Commandments, or, Theology.
Christianity and Judaism, alone, are absolutely compatible in the interpretation and application of the Love Of Neighbor Commandments, or, Morality.
is exactly the same situation that exists between Catholicism and
Protestantism, and between each and every Protestant denomination and
every other Protestant denomination.
Judaeo-Christian believers who differ in Theology are Political brothers.
Co-dependent political brothers. Politics is where we join hands.
Only those who live in the Judaeo-Christian Ethos
automatically recognize and love the Declaration of Independence and
the Constitution, and therefore are in need of little or no police or
government control to keep them "within the law", so long as the law is
representative law, and thus is representative of the Judaeo-Christian
Ethos of the people.
Only Judaeo-Christian believers are capable
of self-governance. Liberty itself demands citizens who seek to live
Note to anonymous criticizers of the "Divisive" notice above: I will change it or remove it just as soon as any of you show me anything in all of Marxism (including the current Democrat Party) that is in any way compatible with and not antagonistic to either Christianity or the American Constitution. Show me the same thing regarding the Islamic doctrine demanding expansion of the Ummah to dominate the whole world by force if necessary, whether in the Koran or anywhere in Islamic history. Until then, the notice stands. See the Winnowing Pages.
Smart-Assed Acronym Hover-Link Footnotes: For the convenience of those readers using devises that lack a mouse, these footnotes are provided for all webpages, in case any webpage contains any hover-links. (If you don't have a mouse, you can't "hover" it over a link without clicking just to see the simple acronym interpretation.)
Secularist Liberal Intellectual Media Complex
Gradually, Ever So Gradually, Over Eons And Eons Of Time
Punctuated Equilibrium's Wild-Assed Guess
Them There Real Scientifical-Type Fellers
Them There Real Smart Perfesser-Type Fellers
Them There Real Smart Journalistical-Type Fellers
Surely No Right Thinking Adult Could Believe Today
Surely Today No Serious Educated Adult Could Possibly Believe
We Don't Know
Baboons, Mongrel Dogs, Filthy Pigs and ...
Human Beings Are A Cancer On The Earth
Anti-Christian Litigation Union
Flagrant Liar, Or, Mindless Parrot, Or, Innocent Fool
Marxist Ends-Justify-The-Means Liar
Islamic Ends-Ends-Justify-The-Means Liar
Marxist Principles And Values
Wise, Benign, Elite, Super-Scientific World Governance
The Reason Man's In This Mess
Intellectual Yet Idiotic
Culture=Religion+Politics; Who Are We? Vic Biorseth
The Brilliantly Conceived Organization of the USA; Vic Biorseth
Return to the BLOG page
Return to the HOME PAGE
Respond to This Article Below The Last Comment
Date: Mon Oct 26 20:00:48 2009
From: Stan Gwizdak
I find your site very compelling and thought provoking. Thus far, I have read your points on the home page and that of health care. I agree - profoundly agree. I am a repentant Catholic fully returned to the Church as of 2004. I currently run our RCIA program (the appalling lack of catechesis in the American Church is a spiritual holocaust).
You see what I see (though more articulately): a nation increasingly and diametrically opposed to its founding documents, founding father and founding principle (what you have termed), Judaeo-Christian Ethos.
Not one Founding Fathers nor one single state of the original 13 colonies would have ratified the Constitution if they had seen the Leviathan that the federal government has become. The 10th Amendment seems to be an ornament between the 9th and 11th and nothing else - and yet is a part of the document staring us in the face.
Personally, I believe that everyone is directly or indirectly bought of with federal funds. People are more willing and states less willing to contest intrusion into their jurisdiction when they're paid off.
I'm still recoiling from the 2008 election. Four years ago, Obama would not have been a serious candidate. Aided and abetted by a press with a canine devotion that Joseph Stalin would have coveted, and who learned well the lessons of John Kerry's defeat - swore to themselves they would not let it happen again. Vetting was left for marginalized right-wing former mayors of Wasilla.
Obama is virtually a ghost with a vague yet suspicious past who sat in a anti-white, anti-American, Black Liberation Church. All his writings and grades are sealed. There is a supernatural incuriosity about this man. I believe he is diabolically protected - perhaps I don't really have a clue how much.
McCain was no barrel of laughs but I knew he loved the country. I am equally convinced that Obama does not love the country and perhaps despises it......
I apologize; I went too long for a comment. I thank you for the site and look forward to reading more.
PRO DEO ET PATRIA. DOMINUS VOBISCUM.
Date: Tue Oct 27 04:34:42 2009
From: Vic Biorseth
Thank you, sir. You might like to look at Deliverance from Evil next.
Et cum spiritu tuo.
Date: Tue Oct 27 05:46:50 2009
From: Vic Biorseth
Note, for those (like me) who don’t speak Latin; I had to look this up.
”Pro Deo Et Patria” translates to “For God and Country,” and is the motto of the US Army Chaplain Corps.
I wrote the For God and Country page without knowing that.
Date: Tue Jun 29 15:07:43 2010
Location: South Africa
I am trying very hard to find my way back to the Church, and I am walking through this difficult and tiring process day by day. I know that I will need sites like this to educate me one way or the other.
While the process continue, may I ask you in all kindness and as constructive criticism, to please clean up the spelling on the first page / introduction? It is rather irritating and even off-putting to read some absolute clangers on a site that purports to be an intellectual resource.
I will be following the site with some interest.
Thank you so far.
Date: Tue Jun 29 17:56:06 2010
From: Vic Biorseth
Welcome; the destination is well worth the journey, and it should get easier the farther you walk. If you read Scripture with an open heart you will be moving in the right direction; if you love history, all the better, for it makes the journey that much more enjoyable.
Thank you, but I am no intellectual or any great scholar; just a simple working man. However, I will have you know, my grammar school teacher learned me good talking. Maybe my spell-checker needs updating or something; you will have to point out all the “clangers” for me. I assume you are talking about this HOME PAGE. I just looked at it and nothing jumped out at me.
It may be a cultural thing. I have noticed that Brits and Canadians and Ausies and South Africans all have a funny way of abusing the English language, which probably is only properly spoken here in America. Even here, the Southerners and the Westerners and the Easterners all have funny accents. We are originally from Michigan, the only place without any accent and where the language is spoken most properly.
Of course, the Ohioans around here may disagree, but what do they know?
Date: Tue Mar 29 01:47:01 2011
From: James Evans
Location: Cave Junction, Oregon
What are these people at Commonweal thinking? Have you seen this Vic?:
Have at it... Jim Evans
Date: Tue Mar 29 06:09:24 2011
From: Vic Biorseth
There is no real thinking here. Or at least there is no Critical Thinking. Eagleton (and, I suspect, Boudway) is traveling under several gross misconceptions, reinforced if not introduced into Western thought by Marx’s great, masterful hoax.
Chief among these misconceptions is the rather silly notion that depicts “wealth” as a fixed pie in need of “fair” division. In this conception, designed to invite envy, class warfare, and to promote violation of Thou shalt not steal, and violation of Thou shalt not covet, each billionaire becomes a billionaire only at the expense of others who are not billionaires. Hence, each billionaire “owes” something “back” to the larger community. Exactly as if he took it or stole it from someone, or from everyone.
Of course, wealth is not a fixed pie in the first place. Wealth is created, multiplied, expended, wasted and destroyed, in a never ending process. Marxists, whether of the treacherous revolutionary variety or the useful idiot variety, oppose the true nature of wealth. The treacherous revolutionary hides the truth about the nature of wealth and the useful idiot isn’t smart enough to figure it out.
Another gross misconception is revealed in the projected vision of “probable future of nuclear-armed states warring over a scarcity of resources; … ” indicating the silly belief that the world is running out of “resources”, whether food, fossil fuels such as oil, gas and coal, or whatever. At this point in time, this notion is just plain stupid. Proven reserves of everything go up, not down, over time. That includes food. More of it is discovered and/or produced every year, not less.
Again, treacherous revolutionaries will hide these facts, and useful idiots are not smart enough to even seek the truth. Few educated people today have read about the famous Ehrlich – Simon bet, and who won and who lost. We talked about it in the Population Problem page, and again in the Eco-Nazi page. There are none so blind as they who will not see.
If Eagleton (and Boudway) was smart enough to objectively investigate Marx, then he should have learned about Marx’s love of Machiavelli and subsequent adoption of The Ends Justify the Means; and of his adoption of the Hegelian Dialectic, which was a well thought out method by which to achieve Machiavellian dictatorship. The whole goal is to work toward two things: chaos and anarchy so that a strong ruler will be welcomed by the masses, and the centralization of political power, so that it might be more easily seized by someone ruthless enough to seize it.
If he was either honest enough, or smart enough, he would have known and reported that the true hidden purpose behind everything Marx wrote, including his Communist Manifesto, was to get someone who was not the ruler into the position of being absolute ruler. That’s it. All the rest is just so much cover story, embellishment, camouflage and window-dressing. The whole, sole purpose behind all of Marxism is the transfer of political power, and the final achievement of absolute power.
The last line of his Communist Manifesto, “WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!” was a work of diabolical genius. That line lit the first fire of Marx’s class warfare, by alienating the employee from his own employer, and placing a socio-political wedge of open enmity and animosity between them. That one line forever made “Community Organizing” very easy for all future Marxist agent-provocateurs.
I’ve covered it all here in the Marxism page, and in the Definition of Marxism page, and in the Refuting Marxism page, chief among a host of others. It just gets tiresome going over the same old ground so many times.
Obviously Marxist-dominated formal education has me radically out-gunned, for my viewpoint seemingly represents the minority viewpoint everywhere.
But here’s the open “secret” that will cause Marxism to ultimately fail:
There ain’t no such thing as any fixed pie of wealth to be fairly re-distributed by anyone.
Date: Sun Apr 03 21:13:22 2011
Location: Bayonne, NJ
You are implying that unions are always bad and always wrong and that no workers are or ever were exploited by their employers and that is just not true. There were and are all sorts of oppressive practices in the job market and there is nothing a worker can do about it without a union. I don’t know and I don’t care who started any particular union the important thing is that collective bargaining levels the playing field and gives the worker some say.
Date: Mon Apr 04 07:26:04 2011
From: Vic Biorseth
So does a free job market level the playing field and give the worker some say. A free job market means, of course, lots of employers and limited monopoly, so that lots of employers are forced to compete with each other for good employees, and employees have lots of free choices for jobs between employers. Laws and regulations should (and in most cases do) restrict such things as monopoly and secret collusion among employers, re price fixing, wage fixing, etc.
I have yet to see a union that was a one-shop union or one-store union or one employer union. I have yet to see a union that was not national or international, or not somehow affiliated and organizationally aligned with a national or international organization of unions. This is movement toward and into monopoly and secret collusion among employee union members, re wage fixing, benefit fixing, etc. It is precisely and exactly what unions accuse employers of doing. It is exploitation, on a grand scale.
While I agree that some of that has happened and may be happening on both sides of the argument, I submit that it has become a one-sided argument, with the unions holding the upper hand, supported as they are by the American Marxocrat political Party that is almost totally dependent upon union support for its very existence.
In the open job market, the potential employer offers a job, and offers a description of the work, expected production of the work, the work place, the time the employee is to arrive, the number of hours he is to work, the time for lunch, the time work ends, how much the employee is to be paid, arrangements for overtime, benefits, vacation time and so forth. The potential employee takes it, or leaves it, and continues his job search.
In the union shop, the union tells the employer specifics about the description of the work, what time the employee will show up to work, the time for breaks and lunch, how many hours the employee is to work, how much and what quality is involved in the production of the employee, how much the employee is to be paid, limitations and pay for overtime, vacation, paid time off, medical leave, medical benefits, retirement benefits, and so forth.
What’s wrong with this picture?
The purpose of the employer going into business was to produce a product or a service in the competitive free market for a profit. The purpose of the union is to secure a job for an employee for specified pay and benefits, and specific deducted union dues, and to hell with the product or service. There is, of course, a third player: the Marxocrat Party political office holder. The politician wants his ever increasing share of the payroll deducted union dues, while he works from his high office to further the goals of Marxism.
So the first clause in your first sentence is quite correct. I am implying that unions are always bad. In fact, I’m stating it.
Date: Thu Apr 07 06:12:19 2011
Do you not see a close philosophical relationship between the goals of the burgeoning Right wing political movement in France and the Tea Party in the US? Is there a possibility of linking up here, as a beginning point to linking other such movements in other nations, so that the Right would have a movement of global scope too, to counter the global movement of the Left?
Date: Thu Apr 07 07:18:48 2011
From: Vic Biorseth
No, not really. While I’m not really familiar with any such “Right wing” movements in any other countries, I know that even the terms Right and Left do not mean the same things in other lands that they mean here in the US. The American Tea Party movement is absolutely unique in the entire world, and in world history. It is a movement to restore America to government by constitution, and, I submit, the American Constitution itself is absolutely unique in the entire world, and in all of world history. There is and can be no other quite like it.
So the Tea Party cannot be called a movement of the Right, in the usual sense of that term, even as applied in America. Neither France, nor any other country, can ever hope to have a Constitution that is the same as the American Constitution, and so neither France, nor any other country can ever hope to be the same as America.
The Tea Party does not seek to change the world; the Tea Party seeks to restore American government to be run, guided and constrained by the American Constitution, and that is a very distinct and very specific political goal, which is, again, absolutely unique in the world today, and unique in world history.
Any foreign movements that seek to restore or strengthen citizen liberty and/or representative government and/or national sovereignty and/or Judaeo-Christian morality and/or national security are to be applauded and supported, wherever they occur, but there is no movement anywhere to equal the Tea Party awakening in America today. Other nations may try to emulate us, but no nation may ever hope to successfully develop the same Constitution, and so no nation can ever be quite the same as us.
Unless the Tea Party movement fails, of course; then – sooner or later – we will all be the same, and all peoples will be made equal in suffering.
Date: Thu Apr 07 14:44:53 2011
If the Tea Party does not seek to change the world then why did Bush seek to establish Democracy in Iraq? Other places in your site you talk about spreading Democracy so how can you say that the Tea Party is not a global movement of the Right?
Date: Fri Apr 08 08:25:31 2011
From: Vic Biorseth
First of all, the Tea Party movement did not exist until after Bush left office. In defense of the Bush – Democracy policy, he was right, in that Democracies historically do not make war on each other. To seek to allow, support and strengthen a new Democratic government somewhere is not the same thing as trying to establish some sort of proxy USA somewhere. It is doing the next best thing, which is, to establish citizen liberty to the extent that it can be established, under representative government.
The next best thing to the American Constitutional form of government is probably the form of Constitutional Parliamentary Democracy after the model of the UK, before she descended into a Marxist-inspired mommy-state with a population of dependent little thumb-suckers directed by a huge and growing army of petty bureaucrats.
The American Tea Party movement is a purely American phenomenon with no foreign aspirations or intentions. The only people on earth today who want to establish any sort of global system of world government are Marxists, Moslems and lunatics.
-- And, unfortunately, useful idiots.
Unfortunately, since the news media is predominantly Marxist, the primary education system is predominantly Marxist, academia is predominantly Marxist, show-biz and celebritwittery are predominantly Marxist, whole political Parties are predominantly Marxist, multiple generations of citizens everywhere have been schmoozed into believing the Marxist falsehood that government knows best, and the best solution to any problem is a government solution, and the world is “inevitably” moving (evolving?) into a global community, which will somehow be wonderful. Even though it is undefined, and thus not even comparable to what we have now or had in the past.
What the Tea Party points out is that government is the problem. The Tea Party seeks to reduce government; everyone else seeks to increase it.
Date: Fri Apr 08 08:57:21 2011
Only the Tea Party seeks to reduce government, and everyone outside the Tea Party seeks to increase government?
Date: Fri Apr 08 09:34:08 2011
From: Vic Biorseth
That is certainly what it looks like to me.
Date: Wed Apr 13 10:22:31 2011
Location: Natchez, Mississippi
I recently became a follower of Rush Limbaugh, and he made me see much of the world in a new light. My views have now been modified, and changed against much of what I thought I knew all my life, and I almost feel like an actual another person. I see the reasoned approach to all that he says. Then I found your site, and you have rocked my world. I thought you were too apocalyptic and conspiratorial, and even frightening. Now, I have started following Glenn Beck – do you know he is even more apocalyptic than you? And he backs it up with solid evidences.
I have now come back to your site after some time away, and I am re-reading some of the things you wrote in light of other things I have learned. You and Glenn are scaring me to death. I know I’ve got a lot more reading and learning to do, but right now there are two questions I would like answered.
One, why did your gloomy prediction regarding Obama’s big expensive trip abroad not come true, and two, what do you think of Donald Trump as a candidate for President?
Thank you for your great volume of information.
Date: Wed Apr 13 14:08:38 2011
From: Vic Biorseth
Thank you, and welcome. Now that you have had your Tea Party awakening, you need to find your nearest local liberty group and join it.
You have not really recognized truly apocalyptic writing until you have looked at the Marxocrat speeches, editorials and opinion pieces that preceded every single false emergency government spending program since TARP. Stimulus I, Stumulus II, Health Care, etc., etc., etc. With every single one of them, if it didn’t pass, the world would end in absolute calamity. Every one of them was a lie. Marxist frighten the people into herds by crying wolf. That’s what they do.
Re your reference to my gloomy prediction – I think you might be talking about what I said on the Obamadinejad In Exile? webpage. If that’s not it, let me know.
In that page, I didn’t really make any precise prediction, something I rarely if ever do, but what I did was express alarm and point to possibilities. It worried me, and I said so.
The fact of the matter is that Obama is a creator of chaos and instability, as are many of his contemporaries, both in this country and elsewhere, some of them uneasy colleagues of Obama, some of them uneasy enemies of Obama. Whatever course they may be on, all of them, including Obama, are ready to turn on a dime.
That fact alone should cause unease in all of us. The one thing about chaos and instability is that it is unpredictable in itself, and what comes after it is unpredictable. That is the nature of chaos and instability. Even Obama cannot predict what particular previously planted social, economic, international or military time bomb might go off first. I would bet that Obama and his kind are generally more prepared to deal with chaos and instability at any point in time than you or me. They are causing it, and hope to exploit it in some way, or to later expropriate the ones who first exploit it.
Re The Donald, as a candidate for President – what can I say? Donald Trump may be among the worst examples of American entrepreneurs, not because of lack of business success, but because of the method used to achieve it. Trump gives every appearance of being a big time Capitalist who has adopted the Machiavellian-Marxian edict, The Ends Justify The Means. Once upon a time, everyone would have recognized that as evil; unfortunately, today is almost a commonplace, accepted maxim.
Look at the typical Trump approach to becoming filthy rich, one step at a time.
- Acquire control, by hostile takeover if necessary, using as much of Other-People’s-Money as possible, another business entity.
- Cut expenses to the bone, meaning, fire most of the top paid employees.
- Stop paying the bills.
- When the wolf is at the door, file for bankruptcy protection.
- Emerge from bankruptcy paying pennies on the dollar to company creditors and vendors and retirees.
- Put in cosmetic upgrades, and cut prices of goods/services below competition prices, because you accounts payable have been virtually wiped out by bankruptcy.
- Run your business competition into the ground with low prices because they have bills to pay, and you don’t.
- Watch your stock skyrocket, and either sell at a profit, or run it for awhile at a profit.
- Accept the next Entrepreneur of the Year award, and get your face on lots of magazine covers.
Around here, we call a guy who doesn’t pay his bills a deadbeat, and when he plans ahead of time to not pay his bills, we call him a scoundrel. But, today, the whole world calls Donald Trump a brilliant, magnificent business man.
It’s the basic immorality I have a problem with. Where is his moral foundation? I don’t have to ask that question about Sarah Palin.
Date: Wed Jul 20 21:24:52 2011
From: Thinking Evangelical
I agree with almost everything I have read here so far, except for the notion of “Thinking Catholic.” It seems to me that “Thinking Catholic” is restricted thinking, or thinking with tunnel-vision, as the restricted vision of a horse with blinders on. If you are restricted by Catholic Church authority from thinking in certain (or any) directions, then you are not open to correctly reading Holy Scripture and to allowing the Holy Ghost to fully enter into your life. If Thinking Catholic means restricting your thought to Catholic “Tradition” and the confines of the Catholic Magisterium then you are not truly free to think. It is not free-thinking. That means, it is controlled thinking. Do you agree or disagree?
Date: Thu Jul 21 06:44:18 2011
From: Vic Biorseth
I both agree and disagree.
Catholicism is more than a religion or a Church; it is an ethos; it is a family; it is a way of life; it is a tradition; it is a norm. Thinking Catholic is, therefore, a way of thinking within a family. It involves a bending of the personal will to the good of the family as well as to the good of the soul.
The good Christian subordinates his desires to the will of God. The Catholic Thinker subordinates his desires to the teaching of the Church, which actually is the best representation, in black-and-white, of the will of God that is available to man. It is collected and preserved in the Depositum Fide laid down by Christ and His Apostles, protected by the Catholic Magisterium.
If man does not subordinate his desires to the will of God, his desires will eventually subordinate his thinking to the will of Satan. It is not impossible for one man alone to subordinate his desires to the will of God; Abraham did it. But, it is much, much easier to subordinate ones desires to the will of God from within a strong family that strongly supports that effort.
Thinking Catholic does not mean “controlled” thinking in so much as it means “correct” thinking, when correct thinking means subordinating it to the will of God. All you have to do is look at the historical Marxists, at the atheists, or at the Democrats, to see where absolutely free-thinking leads man.
(See the Sole Authority? page for my take on “Scripture Alone.”)
Date: Sun Nov 13 06:40:25 2011
From: Vic Biorseth
To Dick McManus for Congress, Democrat, Everett WA:
Your submission was one, long, nonsensical and ridiculous screed, containing, point by point, positions that are opposed and refuted all over this site. Why you would seek support here is beyond reason. Your core beliefs defy credulity. You are, in a word, nuts, sir. This site is vehemently opposed to every single thing that you hold dear. You can read, one would assume; the only remaining possibility for why you would seek support here is that you might be nuttier than a fruitcake.
Sorry, but I will not publish your wild rant bordering on lunacy, or any of your supplied links. This site stands for truth, faith, family, tradition, property and American liberty. It’s nice to know that you have an alternative, but – no thanks.
Date: Fri Jun 29 15:17:41 2012
I have been looking around this site in my free-time, but have not been able to find anything into your views on various free speech cases. For example, I am curious about your view on cases similar to those of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting at soldiers' funerals, or what your views on what speech should be protected and what should not be.
Date: Sat Jun 30 06:50:03 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
The example of falsely yelling “fire” in a crowded theater is always used, and agreed with. I put the anti-war protests at family funerals you speak of in the same category as the desecration of a Church, or the painting of a swastika on a Synagogue. To interfere in such a hateful way in a family’s funeral of a veteran should be a legally actionable offense, at least in civil court if not criminal court. The disgusting irony of it is that the perpetrators would not be free to demonstrate if not for the previous sacrifice of many veterans.
That being said, when you look at “hate speech” as legislated or regulated, you see that it is always applied against people who oppose something immoral, such as homosexuality, never against someone who champions something wrong. Call it a sin, or just speak against it, and you are mentally ill – a homophobe – and a hater. Laws regarding hate speech and hate crimes are just stupid, unnecessarily complexifying and counter productive. A crime is already a crime. Determining whether or not someone indulged in hate while committing the crime is not only difficult, but not even necessary. What’s the difference? Is there such a thing as a love crime?
In my view, desecrating American symbols, such as the American flag, should be held in the same category as desecrating a Church, which should be made illegal everywhere. People publicly crapped on the flag back in the sixties, and they’re now doing it again in the OWS movement. When citizens show so much clear opposition and animosity to the very idea of America, there should be a punishment established to fit the crime. Banishment comes to mind.
Date: Mon Jul 02 14:09:46 2012
Do you consider the Westboro people anti-war? I do not think that is there main message.
And I completely agree with you on hate crime. With rare exceptions, the intent and actual carrying out of a crime is what matters in the criminal justice system, not the motive. I personally disagree with you though on flag burning and that stuff. The difference between desecrating a church or a synagogue and burning or desecrating an American flag is that the former are private property, while someone who destroys a flag is destroying their own property. As you said "A crime is already a crime" and people who desecrate houses of worship should be punished for property damage, and not have their motive come into play. The burning of flags, one of the most insensitive and hated actions one can commit, is the exact kind of speech that should be protected. We should protect the most vile speech, and the speech that we disagree with most.
Thanks for the response,
PS I did not realize my email address would be published in my previous posting, and I was wondering if were at all possible if it could be removed. If deleting the email address would eliminate the comment as well, then do not worry about it and feel free to leave it. Thanks
Date: Mon Jul 02 20:23:16 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
The message of the funeral disrupters is precisely anti-war. It is based on a warped and twisted interpretation of Thou shalt not kill, by which they would condemn David, and Joshua and a host of other Biblical figures. It’s a classic example of how twisted a message can become the more it divorces itself from the original teaching authority.
I disagree with your view of those who burn and squat over American flags to publicly desecrate them. Done by foreigners in any foreign land, it might be more excusable; but here, in America, done by American citizens, under free speech? No. They don’t even honor the blood shed for their speech rights.
Citizen flag desecration is a very strong message of anti-Americanism and a statement that the perpetrator despises the nation the emblem stands for. It should be some sort of legal offense. If they cannot do so much as pledge allegiance to the flag, and mean it, and if they take the opposite approach and spit on it, then they would be happier somewhere else, and America would be safer without them. Once someone goes so far as to make it so abundantly clear that he despises his country, he should be considered to be an actual enemy of it. I take people at their word. If they say the hate America, I believe them.
See the On Tolerating Intolerance page for how I feel about tolerating the most intolerant of people. I see little difference between the devout Moslem and the equally devout anti-American American citizen. Both seek and intend the eventual destruction of America, one way or another.
Desecrate your Church, and you will likely be kicked out of it. Why should your country be any different?
Date: Sun Jul 08 01:50:43 2012
You remind me of Fred Phelps. I have read several of your pages on this site and actually really like it. I am likely going to start posting comments as well, but I did want to address something with the owner of this site. Is it Vic? I think so. On your homo-Nazi page, I was highly offended as a Christian that you would speak about other people with no regard either for their say (which I can understand by the way. It is your site.), or for Christian charity. As a Roman Catholic man, I feel very strongly that marriage is to be between a man and a woman. However, I do not think that making a blanket implication and perhaps (haven't read but a few pages) said outright, any and all people who are pro-gay in any way, are like the Nazis, is. That is not the love of Christ, my brother. The love of Christ does not compare people to other people. The love of Christ compares others to Christ. And secondly, I don't recall ever, at any place or time, ever having had a gay try to recruit me. I've never seen it. If it exists, show it to me. I have seen not one ounce of proof, neither in my own study, or (thus far) on your site. Thirdly, I really love your page on Marxism that I read. It was quite good and I'll go back to it. Thanks, and I hope to hear back from you.
Date: Sun Jul 08 06:31:32 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
Perhaps your problem is that, as you say, you haven’t read much yet; or, perhaps it is that you are super-sensitive to “the other” as is in vogue these days. I attach the word Nazi to political movements aimed at forcing all of society to go in a certain direction. These negative titles have little or nothing to do with people who are not agitating, demonstrating, advertising, activating or politically manipulating the culture in a negative direction.
I wrote the Eco-Nazi page to address the silly twits who seek to legislate the weather and the climate for us, for our own good. I wrote the Femi-Nazi page to address the silly twits who seek to force gender-equality nuttiness on firemen, infantrymen and NFL Linebackers, for our own good. And I wrote the Homo-Nazi page to address the silly twits who intend to force open homosexuality into every single aspect of public and private life, including schools, boy scout camps, entertainment, religious life, military life and politics – again, for our own good.
Regarding those homos who are not activist or part of the “movement,” I simply condemn their “sexual orientation” choice as abnormal, unnatural and sinful, and leave it at that. Those who say homosexuality is normal need some remedial elementary arithmetic studies. Those who say homosexuality is natural need some remedial elementary biology studies. Those who say homosexuality is not sinful need some remedial elementary Scripture studies. Those who are truly convinced that homosexuality is normal, natural and not sinful have been trained to think that way, by their teachers, who were trained by their teachers, probably in public schools.
All of these “Nazi” movements where they were not invented by some variant of the larger Marxist movement, were co-opted by Marxism. In every case, “types” are separated, “divide and conquer” division and class warfare is intensified, government authority is increased, special laws and regulations are encouraged at the national level, and power is migrated from the people to the government. All favoring wrong over right, and all at the expense of individual liberty.
And all, quite clearly, at the expense of simple common sense.
Do you condemn active homosexuality or not? That is a yes or no question.
What kind of a people are we? More importantly, what kind of a people are we to become if more “Christian” Americans like you continuously acquiesce on sin and will not defend Judaeo-Christian moral standards?
PS: Are you actually saying that homosexual recruitment, seduction, and even homosexual rape, has never, ever occurred? And you base that solid belief solely on the fact that no one has yet tried to teach or convince you that there is absolutely no difference between homosexual and heterosexual life choices, and that you personally have not yet been seduced or raped by a homosexual? I just want to be absolutely clear here.
Date: Sun Jul 15 15:21:21 2012
I never mentioned homosexual rape or seduction so it would have been impossible for me to say that it has never occurred. I did however say that I have never once had someone try to recruit me. That statement stands. I believe that that has happened in the same way that I believe in underwear bombers. It does happen. How often and whether that is to be associated with homosexuality or out right insanity is the bigger question. Both exist. It is highly unlikely in my mind to consider that an entire group of any people is militant, although I must admit that I speak from both sides of my mouth because I do not believe that Allah or his followers mean me good. Regarding my lack of defense for Judaeo-Christian standards, I respond by saying that that wasn't the purpose of my letter; Had it been, I would have.
Coincidentally, I also didn't tell you how much I like Chinese food. It simply wasn't part of the letter. Concerning your yes or no question - No. The Church teaches that homosexual conduct, not homosexuality itself, is to be condemned. The same Holy Mother Church teaches that homosexuality itself is gravely disordered, and that "homosexuals are called to chastity," neither of which is condemnation for homosexuality itself. If that is to be condemned, then so must be heterosexuality, regardless of whether the individual in question is active. Yes, though, I do condemn homosexual conduct, as the Church is very clear on Her teachings. As far as this comment is concerned, I think that I have responded to everything that I needed to. Should I have missed something, let me know, and I will be glad to respond to it.
Actually, though, I still disagree with your wording, but now that I have heard back from you and know your intention, it makes more sense. And yes, part of any problem is not reading all the information given. I have been looking back over your site and enjoy it for the most part. I should also say in my own defense, that the reason I messaged you before I continued reading is because I needed to hear back from you and be able to understand your reasoning for the language used. I felt that it would have been disrespectful to God, you, and myself to continue looking at a site that has said something that - at the time - I could not see as a Christian comment until I heard back from the one who wrote it, and saw the reasoning for it.
Thanks for the site. I will be back. God bless.
Date: Mon Jul 16 06:04:17 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
The first lie was of the order
”Did God say, “You shall not eat of any tree of the garden?” followed by
“You will not die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
I submit that this was a lie aimed at recruitment and seduction. I concede that adding rape into the mix was hyperbole.
However, every time you ever read or heard statements that homosexuality is normal, natural or not sinful, from any source whatsoever, you have been subjected to recruitment and seduction. Even the innocent-sounding proclamation that homosexuals are born homosexual is a lie, of the flagrant and categorical variety, with absolutely no empirical evidence to back it up. Furthermore, the ad homonym attack on the messenger rather than the message, which says that all homosexuality opponents are mentally ill, i.e., suffering from homophobia, is likewise a flagrant categorical lie aimed at any opposition to the recruitment and seduction effort.
Your initial challenge
”And secondly, I don't recall ever, at any place or time, ever having had a gay try to recruit me. I've never seen it. If it exists, show it to me. I have seen not one ounce of proof, neither in my own study, or (thus far) on your site.”
clearly indicated that you did not believe that homosexual recruitment even existed.
Perhaps we both used a bit of hyperbole.
Date: Mon Jul 16 23:30:33 2012
No I never denied having said that. Recruitment and seduction and rape are all different things. I had a recruitment attempt placed on me when I was 18 and was asked to join the armed forces - I declined. You see, recruitment only works if the one being recruited doesn't mind. Rape absolutely exists and so does seduction. They exist in the gay community. They exist in the straight community. So, no. I will grant that everyone has loopholes, hyperbole, or whatever in what they say. The reality is that everyone, even Christ Himself told stories with the intention of conveying a particular message, and so at no time did He necessarily include all the information there was - just the information needed for what He had to say. Dito. Would stay on longer but frankly too tired to right now. I'll get back on here tomorrow or the next day. Have a good one.
Date: Tue Jul 17 06:23:07 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
Any time the great tempter seeks to fraudulently convince someone that something untrue is true, that is an effort at both recruitment and seduction. It is an effort to convince the potential victim of the attractiveness of the object of the fraud, and the pleasantness of participation in it.
The problem is that all such efforts are not born of evil. Discernment is always required. The “Uncle Sam Wants You!” poster is an effort at recruitment; it is also very seductive to the young boy becoming a man with visions of heroic adventure.
Go read again the Genesis story of the conversation between the serpent and the woman.
Date: Sat Oct 13 02:32:20 2012
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
There really is no such thing as Judaeo-Christian ethos in the context of Orthodox Roman Catholicism. The Jewish people and the religion of the Jews is now and has always been in opposition to Jesus and His message. Read Father Denis Fahey. The United States is not now, nor has it ever been a Christian country, by any standard. The majority of the Founding Fathers were Masons, and as such, anti-Christian and especially anti-Catholic Christian. The Enlightenment values, upon which our nation was founded, were entirely based on antipathy for the Catholic Church. I certainly agree that there is a dissident agenda. I have unfailingly noticed this every time I go to Church, and no matter what Catholic Church I attend. It is present at the Traditional Tridentine Mass. It is present at the Novus Ordo. It is present in the city and in the suburbs. It is there in rich parishes and poor. It is literally manifested everywhere: on EWTN, the internet, every venue that discusses Catholicism. Every venue and every religious order seems to have been subverted. Even the break away groups are heretical and crazy. I just keep wondering what is the moral course of action under these circumstances?
Date: Sat Oct 13 14:18:11 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
There is such a thing as Judaeo-Christian Ethos in American culture; Roman Catholicism has its own particular ethos, which is more symbiotic with than antagonistic to the American ethos. Catholicism is tolerant of other faiths, and America is tolerant of Catholicism. (At least on paper.)
It cannot be said that Judaism is now and has always been in opposition to Jesus and His message, since Jesus was a Jew, and all the first disciples were Jews, and they didn’t stop being Jews when they followed Jesus.
The United States is now and has always been a Christian nation, by every logical standard. Although many of the Founders were Masons and even Deists, I reject the notion that they were anti-Christian or anti-Catholic. Quite to the contrary, they took great pains to not be anti-Christian or anti-Catholic.
I submit that many of the Founders and Framers would vehemently disagree with your statements, particularly Samuel Chase, William Paca, Thomas stone, Charles Carroll, James McHenry, Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer, Danl Carroll, and any other delegates or representatives from the original Roman Catholic theocracy of Maryland.
I submit further that the American Founders rose above the Enlightenment values, and founded this nation on Judaeo-Christian values. It was the French Revolution, not the American that tried to base a new society on purely secular values.
As far as what we can do to change all this, all I can say is, get in the game, at whatever level you can, and do as much as you can. In American culture, go to your town hall and speak up. And vote, as if your nation depended upon it. In Catholic culture, get on your Parish Council, participate in meetings. Speak the truth and be not afraid.
Perhaps nothing is more efficacious than fasting and prayer.
Date: Sat Oct 13 17:07:59 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
I looked up Fr. Denis Fahey, and from what I’ve seen so far it looks like he was duped by at least one fraud. He apparently embraced the fraudulent document known as “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,” a hoax out of 1903 Russia. It was purported to be minutes of a meeting of Jewish leaders of a conspiracy to gain control of the world through destroying Gentile morality and controlling banks, finance and the press. The meeting never took place; this is a well known hoax. Hitler used it to his advantage in scapegoating the Jews. By his order, it was read in German classrooms. It was thus somewhat instrumental in committing the holocaust.
I can’t believe you recommend this guy.
Date: Sat Oct 13 18:10:00 2012
Date: Sat Oct 13 19:35:28 2012
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
You seem to have worked out a lot of "ethese"in your mind. Is ethese the plural of ethos? But, you honestly reveal a basic lack of understanding of many of the traditional teachings of the Catholic Church.
I strongly question whether you were raised as a Catholic or went to Catholic grade school back in the 50s and 60s. If it is possible to keep any opening in your mind after you have so thoroughly worked it all out to your obvious satisfaction, I once again suggest that you read Father Denis Fahey and Father Leonard Feeney. I'm sure you have heard that Father Feeney is a heretic, but he is not a heretic, nor was he ever a heretic. If I were putting up a website this extensive on your topics, I would definitely want to make sure I was putting out the TRUTH. Check out Fahey and Feeney, what can it hurt?
Date: Sun Oct 14 06:20:55 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
The word ethos (Greek) means being moral, or, showing moral character for an individual, or, character, when describing the guiding ideals of a community or an ideology. The plural is ethe or ethea. And yes, I have worked out several ethea in my tiny little mind; the ethos you will find at the link above, if you click it, contains the rudiments of the Judaeo-Christian ethos that guides America, stemming from what Benjamin Franklin referred to as “the American Christian religion”. And, I have described the Marxist guiding ethos as being based upon the three popular sayings of the typical Marxist, which are:
- The ends justify the means.
- You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.
- Shut up and get on the cattle car.
And, I have described the guiding ethos of the Democrat Party as being a mixture of the guiding ethos of Marxism and the guiding ethos of
s and Clintons.
Re Fr. Feeney, and the aforementioned Fr. Fahey, you seem to have an affinity for anti-Semitic priests. Anti-Semitism is not orthodox Catholic teaching. If you want to be an orthodox Roman Catholic, then I suggest you align yourself in faith and obedience to the official teaching of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church founded on Peter, not on any particular priest who argues with the Roman magisterium about the “correct” interpretation of any Church doctrine. Otherwise, do not refer to yourself as an “orthodox” Roman Catholic.
There is a name for Western Culture Christians who oppose the authority of the Pope, and that name is Protestant.
Date: Sun Oct 14 23:22:19 2012
Location: Sri Lanka
Why you say “the American Chrisitian religion”? Should you not say “the American religion”? Your country say freedom of religion. What of Buddha? What of Muhammad?
Also you say Christian, but you don’t like other kinds. How you do such and still say freedom of religion?
Date: Mon Oct 15 06:47:44 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
America is quite a mixture of cultures combined into a larger national culture. In the beginning of American national history, we began life as thirteen colonies, each one of which was a theocracy – a government with an imposed religion – and each of these thirteen colonies established a particular Christian denomination as the colony’s official faith in their law. All were Christian, hence, we were a Christian nation at our founding.
When the Constitution was debated and established, it eliminated the idea of any official national denomination. However, the guiding ethos – the culture, the character and the moral norms – of the Founders and the Framers remained Christian. Our legislated law was and is based upon that Christian morality. This means, at the core, our culture and our representative law most properly supports, or was originally intended to support,
- The sanctity and protected nature of the family, and to parental first-authority over their own children. (From Honor thy father and they mother.)
- The sanctity and protected nature of life, and the requirement of non-violent and non-forceful social interaction. (From Thou shalt not kill.)
- The sanctity and protected nature of private property. (From Thou shalt not steal.)
- The sanctity and protected nature of the marriage covenant. (From Thou shalt not commit adultery.)
- The sanctity and protected nature of truth, and the requirement to profess it. (From Thou shalt not bear false witness.)
- Prohibition against jealousy and “class warfare.” (From Thou shalt not covet.)
Now, I am a Roman Catholic. Roman Catholicism is a very large sub-culture within America. While everyone is not properly predisposed, and therefore not invited, to the Catholic communion rail, that exclusivity is strictly limited to this particular Catholic American sub-culture.
When I leave my Church and step out into the larger American culture, there I hope to be a “leaven” in the larger society and try to do my small part to move it toward the good, in so much as I can. I rub elbows with other Christians of all variety, and with Jews of all variety. We discuss and argue in our Town Halls; we work together in the work place; we stand side-by-side in the voting booths and in the jury boxes, we march side by side in the ranks of our military and we get along just fine, because we all recognize those basic, fundamental right-and-wrong rules of social behavior that came down from the Mountain with Moses, and that make of us a good and decent people. While we might not all get along perfectly, we do get along, a lot better than in most other places.
As for followers of Buddhism, Hinduism, etc., they are perfectly welcome here, many are here, and there doesn’t seem to be any real problem with that. The important thing is that, whatever culture or ethos they bring with them should not seriously conflict with our own national guiding ethos or our representative law, which, in a “perfect” America, would be the same. We simply cannot allow any ethos that opposes ours to begin driving the legislative or legal bus here. So others are quite welcome here so long as they can accept and live within our representative law.
And that points out the radical differences between us in America, and you in Sri Lanka, and everyone else everywhere, and Islam. Islam is an aggressive and invasive radical theocracy – a combination of church, state and law – that intends, in its own “holy” book, to dominate the world, by force if necessary. As pointed out in multiple pages on this site, Islam is by its very nature diametrically opposed to the American Declaration of Independence and the American Constitution, and it should not be welcomed here at all, because all it does to any non-Islamic land is pose a menace and a threat to national sovereignty itself. It is the only “religion” that I know of that intends to eliminate and replace all other religions and all other governments.
Does this help?
Date: Mon Oct 15 18:54:44 2012
Location: Cleveland,Ohio USA
Fathers Fahey and Feeney are/were not anti-Semites. It is obvious from this remark that you have never read either of them. It is likewise obvious from this remark that you are not familiar with the teachings of the Popes and the Church prior to Vatican II. Their "ethos" (Feeney and Fahey) is in complete accord with ALL of the teachings of the Church prior the "ethos" of modernism, beginning in the late 19th C. and escalating until today. Because Father Feeney was simply teaching what the Church has ALWAYS taught, and in fact what Jesus Christ Himself taught, it was preposterous to even suggest that he was excommunicated for heresy. And, HE WAS NOT EXCOMMUNICATED for heresy. I don't really expect you to explore what I'm saying because it might mean that you don't have it all figured out and it’s pretty clear that you have a different agenda.
Date: Mon Oct 15 19:21:42 2012
Location: Cleveland, Ohio 44121
"Madison’s ideas dovetailed nicely with Jefferson's belief that the ideal moral framework is one in which there is a vast proliferation of inconsequential denominations and independent churches, each competing with the next. "Freedom," Madison said, "arises from a multiplicity of sects." That is because no one body can attempt to impose orthodoxy upon another. Jefferson similarly opined that the best way "to silence religious disputes is to take no notice of them." It is further proof that the First Amendment achieves the gentle but certain neutralization of serious religious activity. Attentive study of the Founders' actions and beliefs makes clear that "freedom of religion" did indeed mean "freedom from religion," since the predominant views of the eighteenth century held that the only moral system entitled to respect was one entirely "rational" and voluntary. Revealed religion does not make the mark.
As for the Christian influence of men like Charles Carroll, the Catholic signer of the Declaration of Independence, it may well be that Carroll sincerely viewed the First Amendment as "terms of peace," alleviating decades-long oppression of his co-religionists and permitting the faith to develop unhindered by political considerations. This, Craycraft points out, was the perception of many ordinary Americans, but not that of key figures who shaped and implemented national policy. The actual course of American history, of which the current phase of obscene neo-paganism is an inextricable part, is indebted to the original plan to transform America into a deistic state. At best, sincere Christians have fought a rear-guard action in a battle they were meant to lose."
Date: Mon Oct 15 22:05:50 2012
Date: Mon Oct 15 22:21:29 2012
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
When I wrote "Good One," I was not commenting on your response about the Protocols which was not even written when I wrote that.
I find it pretty dishonest and annoying that you would position my comment there, obviously intending that people be misled into thinking that you really scored with your response.
Father Fahey does not even speak one word about the Protocols in any single book which I have read that he has written. Not one single word. I see who runs this website, and it isn't a Catholic, Orthodox or otherwise.
Date: Tue Oct 16 05:34:42 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
My my. You seem to be upset.
Re yours of Mon Oct 15 18:54:44 2012:
Fathers Fahey and Feeney were, indeed, anti-Semitic.
Fr. Fahey believed in a grand conspiracy between Freemasonry and Judaism, and that it was a cabal of Freemasons and Jews who succeeded in the Communist revolution in Russia and who were behind Communism itself. His only reason for opposing the IRA was that it leaned Communist, and Communism, to Fr. Fahey, was secretly manipulated by Freemasons and Jews. He further believed that Freemasons and Jews were the worldly counterparts, or servants, of those demons bent on opposing the Church. He saw a Judaeo-Masonic conspiracy to oppose the “programme of Christ.” Fr. Fahey was the chief inspiration of America’s Fr. Charles Coughlin, probably America’s most famous anti-Semitic Catholic priest, and the most famous because of his successful radio broadcasting, and his publication “Social Justice.”
Fr. Feeney, too, saw a secret conspiracy between Communism, Freemasonry and Judaism. He wrote that “the Jews” were behind Freemasonry, Secularism, Communism and the anti-hate drive, which was encouraging a destructive social tolerance of all that opposes the Church. Some of his writings:
- Jewish invasion of our country – our culture under siege.
- The fight for the Holy City – Efforts of the Jews to control Jerusalem.
- The rejected people of Holy Scripture; why the Jews fear the Bible.
- The Judaising of Christians by Jews – tactics of the Church’s leading enemies.
- A sure defense against the Jews – what our bishops can do.
- An unholy people in the Holy Land – the actions of the Jews.
You are the one who brought up the topic of heresy and excommunication regarding Fr. Feeney, not me. You are arguing with yourself here, for I never said anything about it. Apparently Fr. Feeney held a more literal and exclusive interpretation of Ecclesiam null salus (outside the Church there is no salvation) which might indicate that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were not saved, and he argued with the Church about it, believing his interpretation was correct, and that of the Roman magisterium was wrong.
And, incidentally, the Heresy of Modernism got itself started a whole lot earlier than the late 19th century.
Re yours of Mon Oct 15 19:21:42 2012 and Mon Oct 15 22:05:50 2012:
Not too sure what you’re driving at, unless you are recommending some sort of Catholic theocracy for America. As I have said in Church and State and elsewhere all over this site, there is no such thing as a Constitutional principle of Separation of Church and State, since such a thing cannot be found in the Constitution. It remains for a future Congress to set aside the unconstitutional legal precedent that established it in law, having the effect of successful legislation from the bench.
I think you are kind of conspiracy-prone, Mike. Men must be free to make the decisions necessary for salvation; it must be of their own free will. Would you have the state impose Catholicism upon the citizenry?
The religious political motive driving us should be to oppose secularism and anti-Judaeo-Christian morality. There is nothing wrong and everything right with the religious Jew along side of us. If you want to live in an absolute Catholic theocracy, then the best advice I can give is to emigrate to Vatican City.
Re yours of Mon Oct 15 22:21:29 2012:
Submissions come in to this site’s email with a date-time stamp on them, and they generally get processed in date-time order. If I am here and at the computer when one comes in, if I’m not busy with something else, I handle it then; otherwise, I handle it later. Often there will be quite a lag between when one comes in and when I approve and publish it, but once in awhile I get into almost chat mode with someone if the timing is right.
Based on the date-time stamp, your comments are right where they should be. Don’t get upset that I don’t handle them all in some other sequence via clairvoyance or something; I’ve never been very good at that sort of thing.
I’ve pretty well had it with your hatefulness, jumping to conclusions and your bent toward deep, dark conspiracy. Go away and stop bothering me.
Date: Wed Oct 17 23:09:19 2012
Forgive please bothering. What about first amendment when you say no separation? Does not supreme court decide such?
Date: Thu Oct 18 05:48:40 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
Here is our First Amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Note that, regarding religion, it places two restrictions on Congress, and no restrictions on anyone else.
- Congress may not establish an official state religion in law.
- Congress may not interfere with the free and open exercise of religion.
The Amendment places no religious restrictions on anyone else, and there is no mention of any “separation” between Church and state. See the Separation of Church and State article for a brief history and a refutation of the whole so-called “principle” of separation.
Here is Article 1 Section 1 of the Constitution:
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.
This means that Congress holds the exclusive privilege of making new law. Neither of the other two branches of government may make new law. The Black decision in the 1947 Everson case (see the link above) had the effect of making new law, which did not exist before this decision; it was not legislated law, and it was not representative law, and Congress should have immediately set it aside. It remains for a future Congress to do that.
It had the effect of changing the government’s behavior toward the citizenry, and of restricting citizen behavior. It was an unconstitutional decision, and as an unrepresentative, unlegislated decision violating the Constitution, it should be declared by Congress to be nul and void as any legal precedent in any and all future legal procedures or adjudications.
This action would not allow the government to establish any official state religion; it would stop the government from interfering with the free, open and public exercise of Christian religion. It would not touch the First Amendment, except to restore it to its original intent.
Are you a Christian?
Date: Mon Oct 22 13:37:40 2012
Location: New York
I happened upon your blog "Modernism: The Modernist Heresy," as I was searching for a Catholic scholar that was adept at the study of St. Augustine's letters opposing Faustus of Mileve. It seems to me that Raymond E. Brown's theories match Faustus of Mileve's more closely than they do St. Augustine's.
The reason I'm searching is because I read Frank Sheed's Theology and Sanity (a Georgetown University theology textbook in the 1950's--no more, I'm sure), read Archbishop Fulton Sheen's doctoral dissertation "God and Intelligence in Modern Man" (in which Sheen discusses the modernist philosophers at length)and with all that under my belt thought it would be great to join my parish Bible study group. There, I was introduced to the work of Raymond E. Brown--who, I was told when I bristled at his theories--one could not question. Well, that's ridiculous, I said. He questioned 2,000 years of Catholic theology, who is he? I left the class, but first I gave the majority of the very elderly students a copy of Msgnr. Kelly's opposition paper to Brown.
Brown's theories are everywhere in Catholicism and in every Catholic University. It's no wonder so many have fallen away from the Church especially the college educated youth.
Yesterday, after Mass, these Pauline Brothers were selling Bibles. I asked if they had a Bible with footnotes to Old Testament prophesies in the margin without Raymnnd E. Brown and his Q theory because I don't accept it. They told me to get a St. James Bible. I said that was a Protestant Bible and I wanted a Catholic Bible--they said if I didn't accept Raymond E. Brown that I wasn't a Catholic! God help us all.
So, since Raymond E. Brown is standing between me and my search for Christ's truth, and he has haunted my quest for the last six months, and practically single-handed destroyed Catholicism and Thomistic theology, I'm furious (and that may be a good thing!) Yesterday, I also read a paper signed by a ton of Catholic Theologians called "On All Our Shoulders." It's an attack on Paul Ryan. One signer's name sounded familiar--Charles Comosy. I remembered reading last February a paper in medical ethics by Guibilini and Minerva called "Afterbirth Abortion: Why Should the Baby Live?" and there was only one response from one Catholic theologian--Charles Comosy--I was horrified at what he said.
So, my quest has led me to trying to counter all of these people and let those in opposition, like me, be aware.
I think that maybe we should all request a proper Catholic Bible that reflects the Church’s proper teachings and not Raymond E. Brown’s.
Sorry for going off on a tangent, but I’m sure you can relate.
Date: Mon Oct 22 19:23:52 2012
From: Vic Biorseth
It’s so good to hear from another sane searcher. It gets lonely sometimes, doesn’t it?
I have encountered pretty much the same thing in formal studies at the Athenaeum of Ohio LPMP program of the archdiocese of Cincinnati back when it was under Archbishop Pelarczyk. I wrote lightly about some of it in the various Cafeteria Catholic pages on this site, and also in the Historical-Critical Crap page. I completely agree with your assessment of the historical-critical method applied to paranormal literature in general, and the conjectured-into-being “Q” theory in particular.
This is the sort of thing that may be expected when clerics and theologians fool themselves into aping material scientists and trying to apply empiricism to the ephemeral and the paranormal. This sort of thing can only point the way to a weakening if not loss of faith.
It’s kind of interesting that most Catholic Bible study groups somehow turn out to be or end up being classes of some sort. I agree that a priest or someone who has been through seminary should be present to keep things on the orthodox side of the street, but it seems to me that the Protestants – the ones who reject historical-criticism – are one step ahead of us here. They just dig into it.
A lady fellow parishioner has been (and may still be) a committed regular in a Bible study group that is predominated by Protestants. Her only complaint, and it is not a strong one, is that no Catholic may “facilitate” at the discussions, because facilitators must swear a sort of oath or promise that they consider Scripture to be the sole authority in Christianity, and, of course, Catholics cannot do that. And, almost everybody there holds a Bible that is, as you know, several books light. She is quite aware of some of the major errors in the King James; knowing that, she is comfortable that it and other Protestant interpretations are not enough different from ours to cause any significant argument on issues of faith and morals. But at least no one is trying to work “Q” into the discussion, or downplay any miracles.
Are you talking about a “study” bible with the notes you refer to?
My personal favorite is the RSV Holy Bible, Catholic Edition, Scepter Publishing; leather bound, gilt-edge pages with indent tabs.
I have learned, the hard way, that all “official” accredited Catholic teaching institutions and accredited teachers are not the best sources of good Scripture education, or even good Catholic theology. So, it would appear, have you.
Welcome to the club.
Date: Thu Jul 18 23:21:18 2013
Vic, I am speaking for two families with children coming of age. We are from a small agricultural community with one Catholic church within 80 miles, and it is so liberal as to be disgusting. The farm is our life and we cannot relocate. We would all prefer our children remain on the farm or very nearby for family support, both ways. But all the young people around here of marrying age appear as loose and immoral as anything on TV and the situation is getting worse over time. Have you had any luck finding the priest you have been looking for, and do you have any suggestions for us finding a priest and starting a new church?
Date: Fri Jul 19 06:09:48 2013
From: Vic Biorseth
No, it isn't that easy to start a new Catholic Church. Your bishop would have to do that, and if your Church is as liberal as you say, the odds are pretty good that your bishop is that liberal too. The best way to change things for the better is to persistently and patiently change your existing Church from the inside. Stick to the Catechism and calmly present the Church position with consistency. Truth will always win in the end. You might introduce your children coming-of-age to CatholicMatch.com to meet others of more consistent Catholic faith. Anything recommended by Fr. Frank Pavone can't be any worse than what you're seeing.
Date: Sun Jul 28 19:12:37 2013
From: Andrew Maggard
Location: Port Haywood Virginia, USA
The recent verdict and subsequent manipulated trial of George Zimmerman prompted by the Justice Departments involvement as well as the Presidents various comments on this matter comes as a shock. The scales of justive have been tilted in favor of declaring guilt before the factual investigation of the incident, what has become of the concept of, innocent until proven guilty? The fact that Travon Martin's attack and assault on George Zimmerman is presumed to be justified is evident in the mind of many... The real test of self defense and the subsequent use of a justifiable action to effect that defense appears to have been qualified by those injuries in clear evidence of the wounds to the face and head of George Zimmerman. Unfortunately the public, media, as well as the Justice Department's involvement in pursuit of pressing charges via a perception of public opinion has managed to tip the scales of justice in an arbitrary manner not unlike, Guilty until proven innocent. I might add that the President's remarks and evident sympathies only contributed to this perception of guilty unti proven innocent. Now that s verdict has been rendered, those involved in promoting guilt after the factual defense and trial continues to reflect the clear bias that began this epic journey into a balatant disregard for the constitutional protections afforded an individual. That so many of what was once perceived as rational thinking represenatives of the civil rights movement as well as the involvement by elements of the government and our chief executive has created the basis for the shock that i reference. It would appear the post raciaL era that was lauded with the election of this president has failed to materialize. The opportunity to unify the people of this nation appears to have been squandered by a self evident bias and self interest amongst a large number of the population of this nation. The complicity of racism is prevalent among many that should have learned the lessons that Dr King gave his life to promote. The essence of character rather than the color of one's skin appears to have been dismissed somewhere along the way, to say nothing of the apparent dismissal of clear and rational thinking. That an assault on an individual with serious intent to do bodily harm is now condidered justifiable for simply inquiring as to ones presence in a neighborhood setting has set a new precident for uncivilized behavior. This is the shocking revelation of the verdict aftermath.
Date: Sun Jul 28 21:13:49 2013
From: Vic Biorseth
Unlike most others, I do not believe the President is stupid, or lacks the facts of the matter, or speaks too soon, or any of that. I believe he is evil. He is a manipulator of factions, and race is a faction. He is a divider, and a class warrior of the old Marxist school. But his motivation is not strictly Marxist; it is, rather, Selfist. He manipulates Marxists, too.
He is using the DOJ, and other government agencies as well, such as the State Department, the IRS and the EPA, as Alinskyite-type community organizing tools to promote his own personal agenda. He will use anything he can use and any one he can use to increase his own personal power.
And he will very carefully not leave his fingerprints on any of it.
Date: Fri Aug 16 04:29:31 2013
Some of your thinking is off track. Your response to Jim above is a good example. His question regarded free speech, and your response indicated that the Westboro Baptist Church position was primarily anti-war, when it was in fact anti-homosexual, more specifically, anti- the "don't ask, don't tell" military rule. But that doesn't matter much, because your response would have been pretty close to the same, although slightly more aligned with the Westboro Baptists because of your strong anti-homosexual standing.
But to the larger question of free speech, you seem to oppose it in the most important areas, which would be the ones most offensive, and the ones the framers of the Constitution specifically intended to protect. In your Three Fatal Oversights, Outlaw Islam and Outlaw Marxism, you show that you are opposed to the expression or even holding of ideas that do not conform to America as constituted.
Note that John Adams defended the British soldiers charged in the Boston Massacre, although he disagreed with what they had done. Everyone deserves to be heard. That is what free speech is supposed to be about.
How can you seek to outlaw that with which you disagree, and still claim to love the First Amendment?
Date: Fri Aug 16 07:42:11 2013
From: Vic Biorseth
I stand corrected; the Westboro Baptists appear to be primarily motivated as you say. However, their actions were against the memories and families of American fighting men, regardless of sexual orientation, in a blanket attack on military, using any funeral that presented itself, in deliberate attempts to disrupt and hurt the family and the memory of the departed.
Re the webpages you mention on this site, there is a huge difference between supporting free speech, including the most offensive speech to me or to anyone, and supporting movements that aim at the destruction of the nation. Avowed Marxists and Moslems don't just talk; they act out their beliefs.
Adams gave the British soldiers the defense they deserved, but note that they were charged with a crime. As part of their defense, Adams made an eloquent defense of American principles, but it was less a free speech case than a free trial one.
Both Marxism and Islam are absolutely, irreconcilably opposed to America as founded and Constituted, and cannot coexist with her. No Marxist, and no Moslem, can truthfully take any oath of office, or any oath, including the oath to enter the American military, in which they must swear allegiance to and defense of our Constitution. It would have to be a false oath. They would have to be lying.
Neither Marxism nor Islam can coexist with Constitutional America.
Both Marxism and Islam seek the eventual destruction of Constitutional America.
Why should Americans accept absolute, proactive, violent and destructive intolerance of themselves, their Constitution, their laws and their nation?
Date: Mon Aug 19 12:12:28 2013
From: Robert A. hall
Location: Des Plaines, IL 60018
Unfortunately, 98% of the people look at any “fix it all” efforts as to how it will impact their own short term self interest. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead Blog (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com).
Robert A. Hall
Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83
Author: "The Coming Collapse of the American Republic"
For a free 80-page PDF of this book, write me at
All royalties go to wounded vets
Date: Mon Aug 19 19:52:21 2013
From: Vic Biorseth
My gut tells me that you are right - the inpenetrable "moron vote" seems forever ascendent - but my heart, mind and soul pray that you are wrong, and that there is a significant turning going on, even among the moron vote.
Date: Wed Nov 06 06:33:08 2013
From: Vic Biorseth
Added link to a Michael Voris video to the page, highlighting the social taboos of addressing sex, religion and politics in polite company.
Date: Wed Jun 02 2014
From: Vic Biorseth
Changes pursuant to changing the website URL and name from
Thinking Catholic Strategic Center to
Catholic American Thinker.
Pulled the trigger on the 301 MOVE IT option yesterday, June 1, 2014, and it appears to have worked this morning. Still finding my way around.
Date: Sat Aug 30 06:04:25 2014
From: Monk Chanan
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thank you for your greeting Lyman. I enjoyed listening to you on Roku yesterday on the Survival America Network. You reminded me of what is best about America. I'm half American: my mother's family was from Spencer Iowa area which is east of Sioux City...
Grampa's wife, my Gramma Cora was from Nebraska and she was Aunt to actress Jane Wyman, who was Ronald Reagan's first wife as I'm sure you know, so its a small world, isn't it?
I went to Liberal and spoiled Stanford, though we weren't nearly as Liberal as U.C. Berkeley! And at least we have the good conservative 'Think Tank:" the Hoover Institute, where I saw Alexander Solzhenitzen one day: I walked by him on the sidewalk (my claim to fame!) where there was just the two of us approaching and then passing each other! I didn't interrupt his train of thought, I figured it was best that way. lol
My Dad's family was from England in the Cotswolds, a very lovely part of England to say the least. Dad became a Conservative Member of Parliament in Canada for over two decades, and was there long-serving Justice Critic during the long silly years of Canada's Obama by the name of Pierre Elliott Trudeau! Dad was a Goldwater, Nixon, Haig, and a Reagan fan. He met once Gerald Ford in D.C. on an early morning jogg in the park area of where they were holding a Inter-Parliamentary Conference. Dad was not shy, so he walked over to the POTUS and started an early morning chat with him. He liked him too!
Another interesting antidote was that Dad was invited to the LBJ Ranch, because he had gotten Dean Rusk's daughter and girlfriend out of a Banff jail one night and succeeded in quashing legally a marijuana possession charge. Canada's Minister of Justice called Dad because he was a good lawyer and the offence was a part of his constituency. I've never done much of a search on that to see if there was any knowledge the Media had of that day! The judge threw the charge out in the interest of Canada - U.S. relations and national security! lol.
My Dad reached the front bench of Parliament but like Mr Goldwater was excluded from power's inner circle because of his honest directness with everything, which he was forcefull about it too and people are uncomfortable with that. So he was an unhappy man kind of like Enoch Powell, the Conservative in the UK who warned them about the trouble they were creating by letting in all the Muslims in Britain. So he too was shunned.
So I thought you might find those anecdotes interesting. I wish you a great long weekend; we have one here too.
Shane Leslie Mattison (Woolliams, my Dad's name was Eldon Mattison Woolliams, which you can google him. Our 'CBC' such a lefty outfit like the BBC - that they have kept public a clipping where Dad is being interviewed a long time ago by David Frum's mother Barbara Frum - a flaming liberal like Nancy Pelosi! In the interview my Dad says in a now archaic way that the "gays" can be sent somewhere to be "fixed" - that its possible they could be cured! Which is true, but it was politically incorrect then let alone now which is why the CBC keeps the clip - to make Conservatives look like "barbaric red-necks" - same old, same old eh?
Date: Sat Aug 30 2014
From: Vic Biorseth
What a delightful post. Your dad has quite a writeup in Wikipedia. Welcome to my site.
Date: Feb 04 11:12:54 2016
Location: Brookfield, WI
I love your site and your traditional conservative Catholic views. I always look forward to reading your articles. God Bless you and your ministry.
One of the reasons the Church Militant is so passive is because we have "meekly" accepted Silence as Consent. Whenever I send out an email message, I always come to your site to copy/paste St Catherine's quote ("We've had enough of exhortations to be silent! Cry out with a hundred thousand tongues. I see that the world is rotten because of silence.")
Here is a Request. It looks like you have some space on the Left hand column. Can you please consider adding the Quote from Pope St. Felix III ( “Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and, indeed, to neglect to confound evil men—when we can do it—is no less a sin than to encourage them.”) This powerfully confident statement from a Saintly Pope has made me so strong and I think anyone that visits your site must read it.
Thank you for your consideration of this request.
Date: Feb 04 2016
From: Vic Biorseth
Excellent quote! I am most happy to comply. See it in the Left Column.
Language and Tone Statement
Please note the language and tone of this monitored Website. This is not the place to just stack up vulgar
one-liners and crude rejoinders. While you may support, oppose or
introduce any position or argument, submissions must meet our high Roman Catholic and Constitutional American standards of Truth, logical rigor and civil discourse. We will not
participate in merely trading insults, nor will we tolerate participants merely
trading insults. Participants should not be
thin-skinned or over sensitive to criticism, but should be prepared to
defend their arguments when challenged. If you don’t really have a
coherent argument or counter-argument of your own, sit down and don’t
embarrass yourself. Nonsensical, immoral or merely insulting submissions will
not be published here. If you have something serious to contribute to
the conversation, be prepared to back it up, keep it clean, keep it civil, and it will be published. We humbly
apologize to all religious conservative thinkers for the need to even say
these things, but the Hard Left is what it always was, the New Liberals are what they are, and the internet is what it is.
If you fear intolerant Leftist repercussions, do not use your real name and do not include email or any identifying information. Elite Culturally Marxist Authoritarians cannot and will not tolerate your freedom of speech or any opposition to their own rigid pro-Marxist, pro-Islam, anti-Life, anti-Christian, anti-American, Globalist, anti-Nation, immoral, anti-white, racist, intolerant and bigoted point of view.
Every Webpage published on this Website is listed here.
- Thinking Catholic "What's New" Blog Roll
- Recognizing that Culture = Religion + Politics, Catholic American Thinker promotes faith, family, tradition and property. Emphasis is on Truth, ethos, critical thinking and reason.
- Reference Material used for the Catholic American Thinker.
- The Reference Material page lists all the information sources that form the foundation for the arguments and positions set forth in this site.
- Recommended Sites.
- Links to sites recommended by the Catholic American Thinker.
- Our Link Exchange program, to get your lnk on our Recommended Sites page.
- In a Link Exchange, our link goes on your site, and your link goes on our site.
- Vic Biorseth is the host of the Catholic American Thinker WebSite.
- Welcome to my site; allow me to introduce myself. My name is Vic Biorseth.
- Criticism, Comments, Suggestions, Questions, Requests.
- "Contact Me" feature has been eliminated in favor of the ADD COMMENT feature at the bottom of every webpage.
- Join Vic on FaceBook
- Vic On FaceBook is the link to Vic's FaceBook Page.
- Submit An Article
- This is the place to submit an article to be published on the Catholic American Thinker website.
- Table of Contents.
- Cathoic American Thinker Site Table of Contents.
- The Catholic American Thinker Mission Statement.
- The Catholic American Thinker promotes Catholic orthodoxy, defends Western Civilization history, culture, values and traditions, and attacks all opposition to those things.
- Site Traffic Statistics for the Catholic American Thinker
- Site Traffic Statistics since the site began
- Non-Deductible Contributions to the Catholic American Thinker
- Keeping the WebSite going through Paypal Contributions
- This Christian Nation, and its Political Process: It’s The Morality, Stupid.
- This Christian Nation, and how We The People have been led astray from the path of Truth.
- In support of American Nationalism and American Patriotism.
- American Nationalism and American Patriotism have been demonized long enough.
- The cultural ethos - the external objective truths that guide our behavior.
- Only atheism lacks a fixed guiding ethos. From Eskimos to Massai, from Englishmen to Aborigines, all of God's children have an ethos.
- Critical Thinking: a brief explanation, and a link to further information.
- As the art of Critical Thinking slowly dies, and Critical Thinkers become more rare, increasingly shaky "knowledge" is passed down by the "Intelligentsia" to be uncritically accepted by most of us.
- Refuting Separation of Church and State as a Constitutional Principle.
- If Separation of Church and State cannot be found in our Constitution, what makes it a Constitutional Principle? Nothing. It is NOT a Constitutional Principle.
- Returning to American Founding Principles offers a return to national salvation.
- American Founding Principles are reawakened by the mortal threat to the nation posed by Obamunism.
- Return to American Constitutional Principles is the path to national salvation.
- American Constitutional Principles are reawakened by the mortal threat to the nation posed by Obamunism.
- The Church and State in Art - Artistic proof of America's Christian heritage.
- The combination of church and state in art in the Nation's capital raise interesting church-state questions.
- Why is this American Christian nation not called a Christian nation?
- This American Christian nation is oddly referred to as something other than a Christian nation. Why?
- The religion as a private matter argument that cannot stand the light of day.
- Claiming one’s religion as a private matter is a neutral thing, unless the one with the claim is in authority over us, as an official or a “representative” politician.
- You cannot legislate morality is the false claim of the immoral.
- We MUST legislate morality, as long as the legislature is representative of the people. Otherwise, what is legislated reflects the whim of the dictator(s) of the moment.
- Tradition and Moral Discipline Vs. Impulsiveness, Popular Fad and Moral Chaos.
- America was born of tradition and moral discipline, and she changes for the best when the process is steady and natural.
- Of Families and Fortunes, and Inheritance Vs. Redistribution.
- Families and Fortunes are despised by Marxists, because Marxism demonizes the family, demonizes fortunes, and even demonizes profit.
- At the crux of the culture war is morality - a standard to defend or replace.
- What is needed is a standard of morality by which to judge cultures; what is it that makes us all instinctively know that a given culture is a moral one?
- What is it that makes us uniquely Catholic? What defines a Catholic culture?
- Our baptism and our faith make us Catholic, but it is through the living out of our faith that we build and participate in the larger Catholic culture.
- Secularism is clearly "the enemy" in the culture war; so, what, exactly, is it?
- Secularism is an aggressive and very pro-active form of atheism, in that it not only disbelieves, but it actively attacks belief itself, on all fronts.
- Indifferentism and Moral Relativism eats away at Catholic Culture
- Catholicism stands against Indifferentism. Where do you stand?
- Culture War: Western Culture Vs Secularism and any other foreign ethos.
- Our culture war is primarily against Secularism's unholy trinity (Darwin, Freud and Marx) and any and all opposing cultures who challenge us.
- Battle Line: Where the advancing secular army meets Judao-Christian moral norms.
- The Secular Position (or Agenda) involves Proactive, Aggressive Anti-Theism, and not merely "neutral" Atheism.
- Constitutional America: The argument for a return to basic rule of law.
- The arguments for a return to the Constitutional America intended by the Fathers and expected by the People through their Representative Government.
- A return to the American Ideal means a severe reduction in Government.
- To return to positive growth and progress means, necessarily, purging our nation from all Marxist-Socialist philosophical influence and a return to the American Ideal.
- World Revolution returns with a vengeance: the rebirth of Marxism
- Marxist world revolution returns, and faces far less opposition than in 1848 or the period between the Great Wars.
- Returning America to her original consecration; the Way the Truth and the Life.
- Is it to be the Way the Truth and the Life, or is it to be randomness, pointlessness and oblivion?
- Constitutional America requires American re evangelization.
- We cannot revive Constitutionalism without an American re evangelization.
- Deep Reconciliation means repentance, confession, absolution and conversion.
- A Serious, Deep Reconciliation is required of this whole nation, one man at a time.
- On my radicalism: was it once the cultural norm?
- Is my radicalism good, or bad, and is there even such a thing as "good" radicalism?
- Concerning the "Good Without God" twits: What, exactly, is good without God?
- Good without God? How? If there be no God, then, exactly what is good, what is evil, and what are they based on?
- The deadliest of lies are the inheritable lies.
- The Inheritable Lie, through which the sins of the father are visited upon the son.
- Marxist Ideology: Feeding Human Dependency and starving Human Capital.
- Human Capital creates wealth; Human Dependency consumes wealth. Very simple; nothing to it.
- The Un-Godly Drive toward Worldly Perfectibility.
- On Secular goals of Human Perfectibility, Worldly Perfectibility and Universal Perfectibility.
- The Traditional Latin Tridentine Mass Explained, Step By Step.
- With Benedict XVI's Motu Proprio 'Summorum Pontificum', the Traditional Latin Tridentine Mass may need explanation for the uninitiated.
- Tridentine Mass Implements and Vestments
- Describing the required Tridentine Mass Implements and Vestments
- The Latin Mass Page is to be a repository for links to Latin Mass availability.
- If your Church celebrates the Latin Mass, send a link to the Latin Mass Page.
- Background history of the recent Catholic reformation (revolution?) in liturgy.
- Reform of the Liturgy began with good intentions toward minor changes, yet almost permanently trashed Latin, and Chant, and, etc., etc., etc.
- Benedict XVI's Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum; Apostolic letter on 1962 Rite.
- The Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum confirms the 1962 Latin Rite as the 'Extraordinary' Roman Liturgical Rite.
- The Pope's Letter to Bishops on Summorum Pontificum.
- Benedict XVI's Letter to Bishops on Summorum Pontificum issued the same day as the Motu Proprio.
- The Explanatory Note on Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum.
- An 'Explanatory Note on Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum' issued by the Vatican.
- Materialistic Culture Versus The Catholic Thinker
- The Catholic Thinker is called to openly oppose Materialistic Culture.
- The Thinking Catholic Challenge: Walking that very inconvenient walk.
- The Catholic American Thinker seeks a return to Critical Thinking, recognition of Objective Reality, and living a solid, morally grounded life.
- The Eucharist is our Emmanuel, our "God is with us." Who else can say it?
- Roman Catholicism is centered on Eucharist; it is a central dogma of our faith.
- The contentious issue of Infallibility of Papal and Church teaching.
- On matters of faith and morals, and matters relating to Divine Revelation, our central Catholic trust is in the Infallibility of the Holy Ghost, Peter, and The Church, acting together.
- The Thinking Catholic responses to questions re perpetual virginity of Mary.
- From the "brothers of the Lord" to "The Davinci Code" to the word "until" in Matt. 1:24-25, the ancient Hebrew cultural notion of Professed Perpetual Virginity is doomed to be repeatedly challenged.
- Catholic Marriage Annulment: Is it merely the Catholic version of Easy Divorce?
- Ecclesial law regarding the Catholic marriage annulment process has not changed, yet the numbers of annulments granted in America have rocketed. Why?
- Catholic Prayer is described in the Catholic American Thinker.
- The Catholic American Thinker describes, defends and presents Catholic Prayer, in all its diversity.
- Catholics learn and practice Glossalalia, in the Life In The Spirit seminars.
- Life in the Spirit seminars, fueling the Catholic Charismatic renewal, bring tongue-speaking "Glossalalia", and being "Slain in the Spirit", to Catholicism.
- The Gift Bearers at Mass; sometimes the small things are the most important.
- Getting someone to be a gift bearer, to do that little something extra, may be like pulling teeth, until they understand what's really being asked.
- A submission of the “The Church is rotten to the core” argument and its basis.
- If indeed the church is rotten to the core then all is lost; unless, of course, the statement is untrue.
- Truth Versus Evil sums up this whole Website in one concise sermon.
- Truth versus Evil, or, The Kingdom versus The World, describes the contest. Do we really recognize the contestants?
- The End of the Age.
- Thoughts on where we are, and where we are going.
- When Worldly Authority meets Truth, it is Decision Time.
- When Just Authority meets Truth there is harmony; when Unjust Authority meets Truth, there is a Contest.
- The Lamb of God: Paschal Sacrifice and Paschal Meal.
- Jesus in the Eucharist: The Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world.
- The Social Lesson of the Little Red Hen.
- Listen, as a learned and wise professor and priest tells us about the Little Red Hen.
- Of sheep and men; of pride and humility.
- Between sheep and men, which is greater: differences, or similarities? Of how we are especially chosen.
- "The History Channel" repeats the flagrant categorical lies regarding Pius XII.
- Ho hum, heavy sigh, and here we go again. Once again, we see show-biz "Historians" bypassing actual historical documents in favor of purely anti-Catholic show-biz fictional works, for fun and profit.
- Our Lady of Siluva appeared twice in Lithuania, in AD 1608.
- Our Lady of Siluva appeared with the Christ Child in her arms; the rock on which she stood is preserved in a shrine.
- Freedom's Circle: Free Will's relationship to Love, and to Evil.
- Looking at Freedom, and it's relationship to Good and Evil.
- Real Freedom
- The nature of Freedom, in Concept and in actual Fact
- Misguided good intentions or ignorance turned a Mass into a Leftist Rally.
- Whether done through misguided good intentions or ignorance, Leftist political spin was out of place here.
- Proper catechesis is the glue that keeps the Church and the People Catholic.
- Lack of proper education may cost you your liberty; lack of proper catechesis may cost you your soul.
- Faith versus Atheism: Is atheism really just a silly superstition?
- The Faith versus Atheism argument is at the root of every other important argument.
- “Are you saved” might be the conversation starter with a devout Protestant.
- First, are you saved; then, are you saved by having been “born again” (but not by Baptism) are the two popular questions of Protestantism.
- Is the Bible the sole authority for teaching Christianity?
- If Holy Scripture is the sole authority for Christian teaching, then, where does it say that in Holy Scripture?
- Is faith alone the sole requirement of salvation?
- Luther’s dictum says that man is justified by faith alone. Is it true?
- John Paul II, alias John Paul the Great, now becomes Blessed John Paul.
- Blessed John Paul the Great has been beatified; now, on to sainthood!
- Getting ready for Paczki Tuesday.
- Paczki Tuesday is the old time European version of Fat Tuesday.
- The Church calls us all to Catholic Evangelism; how do we do that?
- Catholic Evangelism comes easier than Protestant variants because it has its base in Truth.
- Fallen away Catholics may be America's largest Christian denomination.
- An appeal to Fallen Away Catholics: Christ is calling you home.
- Refuting Perverted Catholicism: defending the Church as the Center of all Truth.
- Refuting Perverted Catholicism at the Layman Level. If proper Catholic catechesis dies, all is lost.
- The Modernist Heresy: Western Man's Descent from Philosophy into Modernism.
- Modernism is the heresy of heresies, because it carries within it all previous heresies, being as it is a direct, frontal assault upon faith and all doctrine and dogma.
- The Smoke of Satan is in the Church in America; has it reached the Vatican too?
- The Smoke of Satan conceals the true object of the Progressive Agenda.
- Lucifer and the CCHD: The Catholic Campaign for Human Development.
- Lucifer and the CCHD: how Lucifer’s disciples infected Catholic thinking, enjoyed Catholic funding and advanced evil in America.
- The Catholic Communizer Dorothy Day is up for Sainthood? Excuse me?
- The life's work of Catholic Communizer Dorothy Day was Marxist Community Organizing for future revolution.
- Catholic Orthodoxy: On Straying, Right or Left, from the Catechism.
- We have before us, on one side, excesses of "Social Justice" and "Liberation Theology", and on the other, the "Lefebvre" movement and related groups. In the center: the Catechism.
- Do our Catholic bishops promote and teach Roman Catholicism, or something less?
- Cafeteria Catholicism, i.e., Pick-And-Choose Catholicism, is rampant in America, thanks to many American Catholic bishops.
- My "Education" at the Athenaeum Of Ohio LPMP (Lay Pastoral Minstry) Program.
- The Athenaeum Of Ohio LPMP program was the required pre-requisite for entry into the Deaconate program in Archbishop Daniel E. Pylarczyk's Cincinnati Archdioces.
- The hidden dissident agenda in the Athenaeum of Ohio LPMP teaching.
- The overriding dissident agenda of Liberal Catholicism appeared sometimes mostly in teaching material, sometimes in teachers themselves, sometimes in both.
- A better name for the LPMP's Formation for Discipleship class: Catholic Dissent.
- The Athenaeum of Ohio LPMP course called Formation for Discipleship was one big long exercise in Catholic dissent, pure and simple.
- Moral Theology, Cincinnati Archdiocese style: This ain't your daddy's religion.
- Christian Ethics is the title of the course in the Athenaeum of Ohio LPMP course on Catholic Moral Theology.
- Athenaeum of Ohio LPMP Christology Course: NOT about the Christ Who Rose Again.
- This theoretically Catholic Christology course teaches about a Christ Who didn't know who he was, didn't necessarily rise again after death, but Who "teaches us valuable lessons" nonetheless.
- Athenaeum courses consistently taught that the early Church condoned slavery.
- This teaching is clearly false. Yet the Athenaeum of Ohio LPMP program, in multiple courses, officially taught that the Church "changed" its teaching on slavery.
- The "Enlightened" birthing of Historical Critical Crap (Scripture analysis).
- Historical Criticism of the most paranormal literature ever produced calls into question the "enlightenment" of the enlightened.
- Catholic Communism: Similarities between Church Hierarchy and Pure Bureaucracy.
- Mises said that Communism equals Bureaucracy; the Church is a bureaucracy, therefore we have Catholic Communism. True?
- I must oppose the pope on globalism, but not on faith and morals.
- Recent comments of the pope on globalism, calling for a world political authority, is absolutely the last thing the world needs.
- Compromise with Evil begins the ultimate death spiral.
- Compromise on any Vital Principle leads to death, for individual souls and for cultures.
- The Fracturing of Christianity: loss of unity of message and teaching authority.
- The history of the Fracturing of Christianity amplifies the need for ecumenism and healing among men of good will.
- Wayward bishops and complicit journalists corrupted Catholic culture.
- Evil grew as a leaven in the clergy and corrupted Catholic culture from within.
- How many "Practicing" Catholics are really only Lip Service Catholics?
- Lip Service Catholics like to look Catholic and sound Catholic, but they are fraudulent Catholics.
- Pope Francis, Evangelii Gaudium, and Evangelizing for World Communism.
- Evangelii Gaudium started out on Catholic Evangelism, but ended up Evangelizing World Communism.
- "Unfettered Capitalism" does not exist; so why is the term so popular?
- Unfettered Capitalism is a nonsensical term. The moment it is fettered it is no longer Capitalism.
- Do detractors even know what Trickle Down economic theory is?
- Those who condemn Trickle Down economic theory either don't understand it, or they are trying to fool someone.
- Marching nations into the Great Collective under the banner of Social Justice.
- Does Social Justice mean collective property, collective labor, collective rights and collective salvation?
- Presenting Yankee Economics to Ranking Catholic Churchmen and others unfamiliar.
- Yankee Economics 101: A light description for those who never experienced it.
- The Contraception Perversion: The Deep Root Cause of All Sexual Perversions.
- Every form of sexual perversion has its roots in the original perversion of Artificial Contraception.
- Establishment Democrats, Establishment Republicans, and Establishment Bishops?
- Supposedly Catholic, Inside-the-Beltway, Big Government, Progressive, Establishment Bishops.
- Roman Catholic Marxism? Excuse me? Who is evangelizing whom?
- Roman Catholic Marxism explores the Politics of Private property v. Collective property (i.e., Marxist Redistributionism.)
- Geopolitics, Political Ideologies and the American Political Condition.
- Examination of American Political Ideologies going into the 2012 Election Year.
- A fallen people must return to Principle to return to Greatness.
- Returning to Principle is the only path to national salvation.
- Fixed Pegs versus Variable Reality: Salvation versus Doom.
- Fixed Pegs versus Variable Reality describes the dichotomy between objective truth and human imaginings.
- Argument against Public Education, which is, in fact, Government Indoctrination.
- Public Education equals State Indoctrination, pure and simple. Education is beyond the scope of government and not what our government is constituted to do.
- American Constitutional Doom: Our own political process is destroying us.
- American Constitutional Doom made inevitable by parasitic enemies within America.
- Of the four Republican candidates left standing, only Santorum gets it.
- Romney? No. Gingrich? No. Paul? No. Only Santorum gets it.
- If an American Redirection is underway; we all need to look at it.
- Reviewing some implications of the newly coined Science / Democracy Obversion theory underlying the new American Redirection.
- Warning all bourgeoisie: Obama will destroy the middle class.
- Take fair warning all bourgeoisie, i.e., members of our vast middle class: the Marxists despise you and intend to conquer you once and for all.
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform: Democrat rope-a-dope straw villain.
- We have no need of Comprehensive Immigration Reform. It's just a dirty trick.
- The Marco Rubio and the Criminal Aliens story shows our intellectual decline.
- The plan of Marco Rubio and the Criminal Aliens is the path to Republican Party doom.
- Kill the illegal alien marketplace, and illegal aliens will leave on their own.
- Why should we "imagine" life with no Mexico? Shouldn't the Mexicans be trying to imagine life without the USA?
- Taking a look at Illegal Immigration and Tax Problem solutions.
- In our view, the minimum wage and income tax have outlived their usefulness, and only contribute to the illegal alien problem.
- Of Illegal Aliens Vs the Berlin Wall, and Sovereignty Vs the Global Village.
- Marxism - or, if you will, Social Darwinism - presents the notion of Social Evolution, and predicts a final end of national sovereignty, & a perfect, government-less, Global Village; Heaven on Earth.
- So how come we have all these homeless people if our system is so great?
- The strong "Utopian Idealist" firmly believes that absolute worldly perfection is actually possible. Therefore, there should never be any such thing as a hungry or homeless person.
- Pro-American Quotations
- American Quotations that remind us what we are supposed to be aout.
- Anti American Quotes – Opposing American Ideals, Foundation or Constitution.
- Anti-American Quotes- opposing liberty, from pre-American history to today.
- The American Constitution, Bill of Rights, and all Amendments.
- The American Constitution and Bill of Rights came as close to worldly perfection as was possible.
- Leftist Useful Idiocy of Marxism: a time bomb planted deeply in Western Culture.
- Leftist Useful Idiocy idealizes impossible man-made utopian perfection at the expense of the Western culture sense of telling right from wrong.
- Our definition of pro American goes considerably deeper than the dictionary.
- Anyone, anywhere, may be a patriot. Definition of pro American: one who loves and adheres to the American Constitution.
- Our definition of anti American goes considerably deeper than the dictionary.
- Anyone, anywhere, may oppose nationalism or national pride. Definition of anti American: one who ignores or opposes the American Constitution.
- Anti-American Politics, pure and simple, describe Democrat Party strategy.
- Anti-American Politics are practiced by all Leftists. Marxism, at any level, is antithetical to the very idea of America. To be Marxist is to be an anti-American.
- My anti anti-American arguments are attacks on falsehoods, in support of truth.
- American Communists hide their true identity and disguise themselves as anti anti-Communists. Using their playbook, I hereby identify myself as an anti anti-American.
- Marxist Fundamentals clearly describes the threat to America that we now face.
- A timely and timeless submission by Professor Libor Brom; Marxist Fundamentals describes the most successful destroyer of liberty since 1776.
- How is it that opposing amnesty for millions of illegal aliens is "arrogant"?
- If my pro-Catholic, pro-American, anti-alternative-ethos position is "arrogant," then, exactly what is the position of those who claim superiority or even equality with it?
- Current American Political Landscape: Our Two Parties and their Positions.
- The Thinking Catholic looks at Issues and Parties for the Catholic American Thinker.
- Here we see Bush family class captured in a simple private citizen’s photo.
- George W. (and Mrs.) Bush quietly demonstrate Bush family class without hoopla or fanfare.
- American Colonial Communism lasted less than 3 years; reality destroyed it.
- From the Mayflower Compact through an economic disaster of Socialism to Capitalistic Liberty, our first Colony triumphed.
- Marxists love crisis, and they love an oil spill crisis most of all.
- Marxists even create and drive crisis. Their favorite crisis of all must be the Oil Spill Crisis, which is even better than a Banking Crisis.
- Marxists and Moslems: The Last Barbarians.
- The last barbarians not yet converted or conquered by Western civilization are Marxists and Moslems.
- Marxism Socialism Communism – what’s the difference between them all?
- Marxism Socialism Communism are all mistakenly held to be different things, but they are one and the same.
- Can we outlaw Marxism in the USA and still be a free thinking society?
- I say we can and should outlaw any ideology that seeks the elimination of Constitutional America.
- Can we outlaw Islam in the USA and still be a free thinking society?
- I say we can and should outlaw any ideology that seeks the elimination of Constitutional America.
- Three fatal oversights of the top conservative cognizanti: Glenn, Rush and Sean.
- Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity are on the right track, but just nibbling around the edges of who the enemy is.
- Are our federal bureaucracies all malignant outgrowths of Marxism?
- Any extra-Constitutional government agency is likely to be a malignant outgrowth of Marxism.
- God and Nature: on the Nature of Things, established by the Creator of Things.
- God and Nature: on man’s Perversion of the Nature of Things, even with the best of intentions.
- Come, let us sit and reason together.
- Jews and Christians of various stripe and spot can say to each other, 'Come, let us sit and reason together.' But we can't do that with the Moslems.
- It’s Liberty versus Marxism and Islam, which cannot coexist with Liberty.
- Liberty versus Marxism and Islam: the epic contest of this historic era.
- A tale of Promised Financial Melt-Down Debt Ceiling Nonsense and Happy Marxists.
- Everyone, on both sides, believes the Debt Ceiling Nonsense. Why?
- “I, Pencil … ” by Leonard E. Read; Capitalism in a Nutshell.
- A beautiful illustration of Adam Smith’s Invisible Hand of Capitalism and the Free Market.
- If we have an inherent right to something, then, who must supply it?
- Rights and Responsibilities exist in paired sets; a right does not exist in the absence of a related responsibility. If indeed we have a right to our job, then, someone must provide it. Who?
- Right and Wrong, and what happens when we no longer recognize it.
- The difference between Right and Wrong is fixed forever; or, is it?
- Obamunist selective law enforcement grants back-door amnesty to criminal aliens.
- Obamunist selective law enforcement: yet another violation of the Presidential oath of office.
- Constitutionalism: Sovereign Citizenship and Limited Representative Government.
- The philosophy that government derives authority from citizens and is permanently limited is called Constitutionalism.
- Lies and Liars: All the devil's lies and all his liars cannot make a new truth.
- He can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but he can't fool all of the people all of the time.
- The anti intellectual sentiment: Where does it come from?
- Marxist Academia and the Anti-Intellectual Sentiment.
- Naked Elite: The Intelligentsia Have No Clothes; their arguments: empty suits.
- The Naked Elite, and their stupid, unsupportable positions camouflaged by unanimous consensus and highfalutin language.
- Rush Limbaough just hit on something big: the Politics of Popularity.
- The Politics of Popularity explains why so many areas of American life have fallen into error.
- Bill O’Reilly’s Elitist Pompous Assininity.
- Bill O’Reilly put the Pomp in Pompous Assininity.
- Witnessing, grieving and weeping for our dieing culture.
- What might it take to call a whole people back from the brink of cultural death?
- Even experts grossly underestimate the Marxist zeal of the American Left.
- The sharp Left turn happened in the Hoover-FDR era, and the Marxism of the American Left has been deepening ever since.
- The Global Village concept seeks to replace National Sovereignty by default.
- Marxian "Global Village-ism" makes major inroads among outlaws, and among elitist intellectuals.
- Toward a definition of a distinct American People: American National Existence.
- What makes us a distinct American People? The way we look? Or is it someing inside us, that defines American national existence?
- On Threats to America's National Existence.
- A look at the nature of our national existence, what makes us America, physical threats to that, and the possibility of just going out of existence.
- On the ethics of language: English dictionary Vs. Political-Correctness taboos.
- Language evolves, yet morals are (or should be) fixed. This poses questions re the ethics of language.
- Are we really a racist culture, or are our blacks just a bunch of crybabies?
- If America has produced more black self-made millionaires than any or all other nations, then, how is it that America is seen to be a racist nation?
- The Democracy-Open Society problem: Does it spell doom for Democracy?
- The "Redirection" and the increasingly Open Society born of Democracy. Inevitable chaos?
- American survival requires bold, take it to the enemy leadership.
- What we need is radical, revolutionary take it to the enemy leadership just for national survival itself.
- Going whole-Hog on American Constitutional Restoration.
- It's all or nothing, now. If we don't go whole-hog on Constitutional Restoration, the USA is history.
- Introducing Glenn Beck Progressivism, and the depth of the hidden movement.
- Glenn Beck Progressivism: the unseen and unrecognized advance of Marxism.
- Argument against National Health Care, which is, in fact, Socialized Medicine.
- National Heath Care equals Socialized Medicine, pure and simple. Medical Practice is beyond the scope of government and not what our government is constituted to do.
- On the forced use of medical boiler plate language rather than simple notes.
- The "little dictators" from insurance companies and government bureaucracies force MDs to use stilted, verbose, medical boiler plate language in their own documentation.
- Who's driving the Health Care bus? Health insurance companies grading doctors?
- Health insurance companies grading doctors: a legitimized conflict of interest. A preparatory step toward the nationalization of the health insurance industry?
- It isn’t really Health Care. It’s all a giant pile of lies.
- No, it isn’t really Health Care. Nothing in Obamunism is what it appears to be.
- It isn't just Obamacare; we need to kill controlled Health Care.
- Kill Controlled Health Care to get government and insurance out of the medical transaction.
- Rebirthing America, out of the ashes of Obamunist destruction.
- Rebirthing America, provided there is enough left to work with.
- Shut down unneeded bureaucracy, for budget’s sake.
- In the name of fiscal sanity, we need to shut down unneeded bureaucracy.
- Our argument supporting the Fair Tax as a sensible and practical Tax Revolution.
- Fair Tax presents the possibility of a real, popular, voter-supported, tax payer supported, grass-roots supported Revolution in America, and a radical change for the better.
- Fasttrack Fairtax: Stop income tax until repeal of Amendment XVI.
- Fasttrack Fairtax: Legislate to not collect income tax and pass FairTax.
- My Proposed Constitutional Amendment to neutralize the enemy within.
- A proposed Constitutional Amendment to get anti-Constitutionalists out of power and authority.
- Catastrophic Spending: Change You Can Believe In.
- The most dangerous Change in all of Obamunism is Catastrophic Spending.
- Regarding The President We Need, The President We Deserve, and God's Judgment.
- I can describe the President we need; what we have now is the President we deserve.
- The Anti-Union Sentiment: Where does it come from?
- The Communist Manifesto and the modern organized labor movement.
- A Plan to Kill the Unions, especially in government.
- We need to kill the unions, or at least break their stranglehold on free enterprise.
- Our argument against unions and for a more open and free marketplace.
- Arguing against unions and other free market interventions is seeking greater excellence in market goods, services, employees and employers, through free and open competition.
- Fixing it all, or, losing it all: the only options left for America.
- Fixing it all is our only option. If we don't fix it all, we will surely lose it all.
- Cut Social Security: Elimination of America’s Largest Budget Expenditure.
- How to Cut Social Security and begin the return to fiscal sanity.
- At this moment in time, most Constitutionalists would love to kill the IRS.
- How do you Kill the IRS? Fast-track and pass the Fair Tax. Very simple; nothing to it.
- The English national language of the United States of America.
- There is no good argument against an English national language for America. What other language <i>should</i> we all speak here?
- Argument for Repeal of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
- The Federal Reserve Act did not prevent the Great Depression, so why does it still exist?
- Argument to Repeal Amendment XVI, the Income Tax Amendment.
- Repeal Amendment XVI and the very idea of progressively taxing income.
- Argument to Repeal Amendment XVII and the Politicizing of the Senate.
- We need to repeal Amendment XVII and restore our Senate to its original status.
- We need to shut down the dept of education.
- Shut down the dept of education and cut $77B from the budget.
- Cut DHS budget, completely.
- Homeland Security is the proper domain of Defense, CIA and FBI. We should cut DHS completely.
- Cut USDA budget, in whole or in part.
- Is agriculture the constitutional business of the federal government?
- Department of Commerce: Cut DOC budget, with a meat axe.
- Argument to cut DOC; in times like these, no bureaucracy is sacred.
- Dept of Defense: Budget cuts here need to be of the scalpel variety.
- Defense cuts need to be done very carefully lest we harm national security.
- Cut the ED budget, in whole.
- Is education the constitutional business of the federal government?
- Cut DOE budget, with a meat axe.
- Other than nuclear, how is any energy source the business of federal government?
- Cut HHS budget, completely.
- How, exactly, is any Health and/or Human Services the Constitutional business of federal government?
- Cut DOJ budget, with a paring knife, but, radically.
- We need to cut DOJ unnecessary and unrelated functions to streamline the function of justice.
- Cut DOL, completely. The Dept of Labor has no Constitutional reason to exist.
- We should cut DOL, which, like organized labor itself, was born of Marx's Communist Manifesto.
- Cut EPA, completely. EPA has no Constitutional reason to exist.
- How, exactly, are the environment or natural resources the Constitutional business of the Federal Government?
- Cut HUD budget, completely.
- How, exactly, is Housing or Urban Development the Constitutional business of federal government?
- Cut DOS (State Departement) budget excess fat.
- Cut DOS unnecessary functions and get back to State business.
- Cut DOI (Department Of Interior) with a meat axe.
- We can eliminate ninety percent of Interior bureaucracy when we cut DOI.
- Restoring our Treasury Department to its original purpose for being.
- On restoring our Treasury from Fascist Crony Capitalism, i.e., the Fed.
- If we really need to cut spending, we should cut DOT with a meat axe.
- We should cut DOT and all these other bureaucracies that are regulating us to death.
- Cut bureaucracy, but leave VA alone. In fact, we should build up the VA.
- In the aftermath of Marxocrat and Republicrat cuts to defense, both defense and the VA need new attention.
- Stupidassism: Stupidassery commandeered by politicians for herding stupid asses.
- On the many branches of Stupidassery sucked into the multiple Marxocrat Party political programs of Stupidassism.
- Decision Point: Will You (We) Stand in Truth, or Lay Down with The World?
- The exact same Decision Point at which Nineveh was saved, and Sodom and Gomorrah were lost.
- The Enlightenment and Scientism advance at the expense of Western Civilization.
- From Voltaire to Enlightenment and Scientism to Modernism, the ill-informed cheer the process along even as it destroys Western Culture.
- Refuting Scientism, the term coined by F. A. Hayek for modern pseudo-science.
- Refuting Scientism is another ho-hum, heavy-sigh, here-we-go-again effort to return to truth, common sense and sanity.
- "There is no such thing as Scientism" say those who practice it.
- If Scientism is a false term, then by what title to we refer to "Scientific Theory Established By Vote"?
- Silly premises built on crumbling foundations: Global Villageism & Evolutionism.
- The Dem Global-Villagers insist the US Constitution was written to cover all citizens of Earth; Disciples of Scientism and Evolutionism all genuflect before their high priest, Richard Dawkins.
- Refuting Darwin and Dawinian “science” as bunk and silliness.
- Refuting Darwin is almost too easy due to his rush-to-publish and his complete lack of empirical evidences.
- The definition of Darwinism in a nutshell.
- In the definition of Darwinism we find the foundational priciples upon which the quest for the atheist holy grail: the purely material origin of life itself.
- Darwinism: Darwin, Evolution, and the Devolution of the Scientific Method.
- Scientistic Materialism's cornerstone: Darwinism and the competing sub-theories of Gradualism and Punctuated Equilibrium.
- Refuting the Origin Of Species pseudo-scientific theory of Darwinism.
- If Darwinism’s Origin Of Species is a true Scientific Theory then there must be a preponderance of evidences supporting it. Show us any of it.
- Radiocarbon dating as an aging method is accurate up to a point.
- Radiocarbon dating is reliable up to 6,000 years, shaky at best up to 40,000 years, and completely useless beyond 70,000 years.
- Refuting Freud and all his works: psychoanalysis; repressed memory; sexology.
- Refuting Freud is so easy we have to wonder how he was ever accepted. Is man getting dumber over time?
- Definition of Freudianism: The psychoanalytical thought and practice of Freud.
- This definition of Freudianism addresses Sigmund Freud's turn of psychological focus from the intellect to the unconscious or subconscious mind.
- Freudianism aka Psychoanalysis: Introduction to Freud, Dope and Sexual Fixation.
- Freudianism, through flawed reasoning, changed the focus of psychology from intellect, cognition and thought, to the unconscious, the sub-conscious and the hidden.
- Another right-column gathering of material, this time refuting Marxist theory.
- Articles refuting Marxism are linked to in the right column of this webpage.
- Definition of Marxism: Total control of means of production, including workers.
- The definition of Marxism describes the social, economic and governmental philosophy of Karl Marx, co-author of the Communist Manifesto.
- The intellectual elite embrace Marxism and reveal their own true stupidity.
- It is astounding that any philosophy so obviously fatally flawed as Marxism could ever have gained such wide support and alliance throughout the world.
- Against the great Communist Lie; the old, current and newer forms.
- Our argument: The whole “Communist Dream” is a lie; the history of “Communist Revolution” is a lie; virtually everything about Communism is just a big elaborate flagrant categorical lie.
- Femi-Nazi -ism: The Leftist, authoritarian Movement that commandeered Feminism.
- The Femi-Nazi Movement seeks to modify our language and culture, restrict our speech and press, and create and alienate yet another "disenfranchised" group.
- Eco-Nazi -ism: global problems demanding global solutions, and, global mastery.
- The Eco-Nazi movement actually describes two movements: those who say "it's the economy, stupid" and those who say "it's the ecology, stupid."
- Homo Nazi -ism assaults the Western Culture ethos of our American majority.
- The grass-roots Homo Nazi is for the most part a simple immoral selfist. But the homo-Nazi in the rarified atmosphere of city, state and national politics is a much more sinister character.
- The Racial Nazi Movement seeks to modify all of society to favor one race.
- Racial-Nazi joins Eco-Nazi, Femi-Nazi and Homo-Nazi movements feeding class warfare.
- The HIV AIDS myth has cost many human lives and untold billions of dollars.
- The HIV AIDS Myth may be the greatest and most massive international hoax since Piltdown Man. HIV causes AIDS and DEATH supposedly, but where is there any empirical evidence at all supporting it?
- Global warming is outed as another global consensual fraud. So what else is new?
- As a global consensual fraud, global warming is not the biggest, the oldest, the longest running, or the most expensive. It’s just the latest one.
- The Plastic Bags and Eco Doom theory: will plastic bags end life as we know it?
- Plastic Bag and Eco Doom predictions tell us that plastic grocery and garbage bags will still be buried in the land fills and dumps a thousand years from now. Well … so what?
- Reason versus Materialism, or, Purpose versus Pointlessness.
- The reason versus materialism debate takes causality to its ultimate and unavoidable source, against Pure Materialistic Stupid Ass-ism.
- Refuting Mohammed and his ideology of conquest masquerading as a religion.
- Here we refute Mohammed, who should be seen as little more than a popular fraud among pagans.
- The Islam Way Versus The Way of the Lord, and the way of Western Culture.
- The Islam Way stands at loggerheads with the moral, social and civil codes historically common to Judao-Christian, Western Civilization.
- How Orthodox Mainstream Islam Opposes America, and all other National Existence.
- Islam's Lesser Jihad seeks to (1) Convert All, or (2) Subjugate All, or (3) Kill All. Islam opposes America and American national existence.
- The hard, cold, truth about the murderous nature of the religion of Islam.
- Islam is a religion of Peace? Excuse me? If that's true, then you must agree that Islam has a very funny way of showing it.
- OK, the strictly Koranic Islamic teaching on infidels isn't TOTALLY murderous.
- A changing view on the Islamic teaching on infidels, and other important issues this political election season.
- The Islamic Theocracy menace Vs. the U.S. Constitution First Amendment.
- How to attack the expanding Islamic Theocracy here while remaining true to the Constitution: SANE may have found the way.
- Could we, and should we, outlaw Islamic Sharia in the US?
- Our Constitution guarantees freedom of religion; but what of a "religious law" legal system that has a core goal of the destruction of our Constitution itself?
- Again, it's Israel up against what appears to be the whole pea-picking world.
- Weak lip-service and pretty speeches aside, America is Israel's only real ally. And, as war is imposed upon her again, even many Americans are lukewarm in their support. Why?
- The latest Israeli conflict is little different from all the previous ones.
- The first Israeli conflict with her neighbors, and every one since then, has been a simple matter of self defense.
- Faith And Reason Vs. Islam: A Pontiff on faith and reason again, and again, etc.
- It is and has always been faith and reason vs. Islam; Islam is unreasonable, it's faith equals submission, and it is by nature violent and war-oriented.
- Islam is the enemy; the non-Islamic world just dosen't know it yet.
- I keep saying that Islam is the enemy here, and you keep not wanting to hear it. But it's true.
- The Ground Zero Mosque.
- The ground zero mosque is an Islamic slap in the face of all 9/11 victims.
- Tolerating intolerance of America is what Americans are being trained to do.
- In tolerating intolerance of themselves some Americans think they are proving something or other.
- More concessions to the Palestinians? Do concessions run on a one way street?
- Israel is called to make more concessions to the Palestinians. It is never the other way round.
- Argument opposing Sharia law as brutal, oppressive and murderous.
- Opposing Sharia Law means opposing brutal domination, wife beating, child abuse and even bloody murder.
- Fair warning: Beware of the Moslem Liars holding olive branches and smiling.
- If you have Moslem friends, you need to learn about the religious Moslem Liars
- Who "radicalized" the Boston Marathon Bomber brothers? It's the Koran, Stupid.
- Yes, it's the Koran, stupid, and it's mainstream Islam, and there's nothing radical about either of them.
- Refuting Obama, the American Politician, who is a Professional Revolutionary.
- Refuting Obama, and refuting his “Social Justice” smoke-screen policies of destruction.
- The Marxism of Obama: Marching America into another Socialist dictatorship.
- Describing the self-documented Marxism of Obama which is still not widely recognized among the American citizenry. Obama “change” is Socialism, pure and simple.
- Deliverance From Evil goes to the heart of the hot political debate in America.
- Americans increasingly pray and work for deliverance from evil, as they slowly wake up to a threat that is not merely political in nature.
- A submission from someone who didn't know what page he was on.
- Frequently someone doesn't know what he's talking about but just goes right on talking.
- Values Versus Ethos: If we are not a Christian people then what the hell are we?
- Obama set up the values versus ethos argument. He declared that we are not a Christian nation, but a nation of citizens with “values”. What are these values and where did they come from?
- Up From Obamunism: The Path Back to Constitutional America.
- Rising Up From Obamunism is our only recourse lest the American Ideal die with our generation.
- Obamunism makes us look for the exit; where is it? What is the way out?
- We need to find the way out of Obamunism, or America (and the free world) is cooked.
- The Christ-centered life, the godless life, and the inevitable ungodly life.
- When any Godly nation moves into godlessness, the inevitable end is an ungodly nation.
- A minority tail furiously wags a majority dog unto death.
- In bending over backwards to mollify and molly-codle minorities, the majority forgets it is the majority.
- What is Dear Leader Comrade Obamahmadinejad up to?
- Could Comrade President Barrack Hussein Obamahmadinejad be forming an American Dictatorship-In-Exile?
- How little lies grow up to become treachery and treason.
- Treachery and treason, and death, patiently waits at the end of the trail of all opposition to Truth.
- The Case for Treason, against the Presidency, many in Congress and in the Court.
- Presenting the Case for Treason, possible against some violators of their oaths of office.
- What's new about the Benghazi story? We may never know it all.
- There may be too many Marxists and Moslems imbedded in the FBI and CIA to know the truth.
- America’s grounds for impeachment need to be expanded and extended.
- Grounds for impeachment from office: Opposition to America as founded, covering all branches of government.
- What are We The People to do with Roberts and his court? Impeach the bastards!
- Roberts joined four other Justices in direct opposition to our Constitution, and we should impeach the bastards.
- Regarding the 2010 Tax Deal Pledge Breaker: Pledge? What Pledge?
- How can Republican deal makers even face us? We need to hang a Tea Party target on all professional politicians for 2012.
- Casually Crashing America and Innocently Destabilizing the World.
- Casually Crashing America and Fomenting Foreign Wars, all while appearing disinterested.
- Two Party Treason: Marxist Democrats Vs. Big Government Republicans.
- If both political Parties violate the Constitution in different ways, what we have is two Party treason.
- Our American governmental criminal enterprise.
- Our governmental criminal enterprise is run much like any crime family.
- Truth versus Agenda addresses the simplest of problems greatly complexified.
- Truth versus Agenda examines the contest between reality and its opposition.
- What to do with our anti-American Americans? Can America live with them?
- There are several variants of anti-American Americans who pose a serious threat from within.
- Look at all the anti Constitutionalists - see how they run.
- See the anti Constitutionalists gather for war against those who violate lesser laws.
- Unrecognized Criminality, like habitual sin, morphs into the new norm.
- De-emphasis of Constitutional Law led to unrecognized criminality in high places.
- The Most Beautiful Lies are multifaceted, persuasive and long-lived.
- Beautiful Lies have more than one purpose; at least two, often more than three.
- The layers of lies that are destroying America; it’s like peeling an onion.
- Our many layers of lies, deceptions, disinformation, treachery and destructive agendas, all aimed at Truth.
- American Cultural Linkages, and the fatal Cultural Tipping Point.
- Religion Plus Politics Makes A Nation. The Fatal Tipping Point is in That Vital Linkage.
- Americas Last Stand; Cling to your Bible, Constitution and guns; you will be OK.
- We The People will make America's Last Stand. Neither Party will defend the Constitution.
- The process of becoming a Godless Nation is the sure path to National Insanity.
- The Godless Nation: Can a totally secularized people even know right from wrong?
- Is the Constitution now toast? Was this the election that did America in?
- Is the Constitution now toast, and if not, why not?
- Boehner's Folly: will it doom Constitutional America?
- House Leadership and Boehner's Folly purposely fumbled and turned over the ball on the one yard line.
- Kerry's Lies: The Old, Vietnam-Era Anti-War Chickens are Comming Home to Roost.
- POW Lawsuit Could Force Kerry To Come Clean - by George "Bud" Day, Chairman, Vietnam Veterans Legacy Foundation.
- Kerry lies again, and then lies about his lies, in concert with the SLIMC.
- There he goes again! Kerry lies again and again about American servicemen and veterans; he just can't help himself.
- Try to imagine a post-American world, and how it might treat mankind.
- A post-American world would return to pre-liberty control and pre-Capitalism plunder.
- The why of it: are our teachers, leaders and our journalists all just stupid?
- Everything everyone in Washington does these days raises questions about the why of it all.
- The facade of the Smiling Revolutionary hides his evil intentions toward voters.
- The Moron-Vote is Mesmerized by Smiling Revolutionary, until it is too late.
- Stupidified and Chickafied America: Creating a dumbed-down and sissified public.
- The Chickafied American Moron Voters will always look for the easy way out.
- The End Game; Marxism & Islam join hands beneath the smoke of world chaos.
- This could be the end game, it could be the beginning of World War Three, or, just another global depression.
- The Atheist Obsessions, with sexual obsessions chief among them.
- On the seemingly universal projection of the atheist obsessions onto believers and the un-obsessed.
- Imagining a No Party America, with political Parties outlawed.
- When Political Parties oppose or do not defend the Constitution it is time for a No Party America.
- On the Superficial Beauty of Evil.
- The Superficial Beauty of the lie presents the allure and attraction of untruth and falsehood.
- Faith alone is not enough; faith without works is dead.
- The decisive moment is upon you. Get off your ass and fight; faith alone is just not enough.
- On the Objective Reality of God
- Objective Reality versus Subjective Empiricism, which holds that Reality is subject to Human Perception.
- The Class Warfare Lies of "Social Justice" infecting theology and philosophy.
- Most every time Social Justice is invoked, you are about to hear some Class Warfare Lies.
- On Demonizing the Loyalty Oath: Marking the end of loyalty?
- Outlawing all Loyalty Oaths is preparation for Revolution against the status quo and all order.
- Multi-Culturalism: Suicidal Diversity.
- How on earth could heterogeneity displace homogeneity without destroying culture?
- The Republicrat Liars: Cooperating in the Destruction of America.
- All Marxocrats always lie; therefore, Republicrat Liars are the most treacherous liars.
- Politicized Courage: Marxocrat-Party sponsored opposition to nature.
- Marxist reversal of Vice and Virtue using their new phony politicized courage.
- History repeats itself, and then repeats itself, and then repeats itself ...
- The Ukraine, once again, is being involuntarily flushed down the toilet of Communism.
- The Three Sociological Divisions: The Faithful; The Disengaged; The Faithless.
- Those who stand in Truth, those who oppose Truth, and those who are Lukewarm toward Truth comprise the Three Sociological Divisions.
- There is a time appointed for everything; this is the time of winnowing.
- We must politically winnow, to separate into good grain, useful straw, and useless flammable chaff.
- Against political moderation: America was not founded by indecisive moral wimps.
- Political Moderation provides neither leadership nor opposition, but merely a moral drag that historically prolongs moral debates and ends up hurting morality.
- Blessed Polarization & Political Division: what America desperately needs today.
- Lord, give us blessed polarization, a line drawn in the sand and a polarizing leader like Sarah Palin to lead us back to American sanity.
- America’s return to faith in God is now a matter of American national survival.
- If America does not return to faith in God, no return to “conservatism” will save her; it will only prolong her death agony.
- Atheizing America - we sit, seemingly mesmerized, merely watching it happen.
- Among all Leftist agendas, the atheizing America agenda is the one we seem to notice the least is this. Like deer in the headlights, we just stand there and watch.
- On Evil and Nonsense: Look closely at Nonsense, and find Evil at its root.
- Evil and Nonsense: deny evil and you deny right vs. wrong; which is to deny common sense, which is to invoke nonsense.
- A fatal false premise is a deadly logical trap for the mal-educated person.
- A Fatal false premise with broad general consensus will always trump reason, evidence and critical thinking.
- The World says: Faith Versus Reason. The Spirit says: Faith And Reason. Choose.
- Is it possible to be a man of faith and reason simultaneously? Or is true faith exclusively reserved for dumb hillbillies, bible-thumping zealots, and unthinking cradle traditionalists?
- Behold the Masters of Hypocrisy who denigrate us and highlight their own shame.
- Good Leadership, for the Masters of Hypocrisy, means Surrender to the World and Follow The Mob.
- Of all the dumb-assed ideas in the world, the dumbest is The Equality Stupidity.
- The Equality Stupidity takes the prize for the most imbecilic of all ideologies.
- On Replacing America: Do detractors seek replacement, or destruction?
- Replacing America or destroying America – what do Democrats and other Marxists really want to do to America?
- Even the very best among us can be fooled into blessing abomination.
- In blessing abomination we show how we have been mesmerized by the slyest of lies.
- I told you so before the 2008 election; and here we are.
- As much as I hate to say I told you so, here we are; and you ain’t seen nothing yet.
- Financial Crisis, yes, but of who’s making?
- American Free Market Capitalism may now be in crash and burn mode. Is it due to the inevitability proclaimed by Marxism, or due to government interference with the free market process?
- 2008 election forecast from a truly disgusting debate; doom for conservatism?
- There is no good candidate here. It's so tiresome to have to choose the lesser of two evils. Our 2008 election forecast.
- 2008 Obama Election: Disaster, or Turning Point?
- The 2008 Obama Election may spell doom for Conservatism, or, mark a turning point back to basics.
- Regarding the perceptible depth of 2008 Marxist Infiltration in America.
- 2008 Marxist Infiltration: How do we measure it? Number of bureaucrats on government payroll, or, Freudian slips of office holders?
- Measuring the 2008 Marxist Seeds of Disaster that were sown long ago.
- 2008 Marxist Seeds of Disaster are sprouting. Free Market garden growing a bitter harvest born of bitter seeds of Marxist Theory.
- 2008 Obama Ethos: Who is Barack Obama? What is his grounding, his ethos?
- 2008 Obama Ethos explores Obama's grounds of being; his religious, moral and political guiding principles.
- 2008 Political Crisis: Pseudo-Intellectual Elite Fad of Marxism looms in America
- 2008 Political Crisis of Socialism looms over America and all of Western Culture
- Is the 2008 world economic condition as rosy as all the Obama fans think it is?
- Here comes Change. The question is whether it might be beneficial or catastrophic for the 2008 world economic condition.
- He's not stupid. He's not in over his head. Obama wants World War.
- He's not inept; he's not lost; he's not mistaken; he's not naiive. Obama wants World War.
- Obama the Moslem: Introducing Comrade Obama (peace be upon him.)
- Obama the Moslem: anti-Catholic; anti-Christian; anti-Jew; anti-American.
- Why this hatred of Palin? What galls modern women of the Left about Sarah Palin?
- The blind hatred of Palin we’re seeing expressed is not merely because of hatred and intolerance of the pro-life religious moral standard.
- A Palin Parker Ticket? My Dream Candidates for 2012.
- Why a Palin Parker ticket is better than any professional politician Republican ticket you can come up with for 2012.
- Elitism Vs Palinism: Why the Left and the Elites Loath and Fear Sarah Palin.
- It isn’t just Marxism Vs Palinism; it’s also established intellectual elitism vs Palinism. The elite need someone to look down upon.
- Refuting Free Love: the whole 60’s era of Make Love Not War & Sexual Revolution.
- From Revolution, to Riots and Anarchy, to Sit-Ins, to Love-Ins, the horrible results demand a refuting of free love.
- The Population Problem: A Real Problem, or a typical Scientistic Myth?
- If England has a higher population density than China, and Hong Kong's is higher than Bangladesh, then maybe the real problems are not related to any over - population problem.
- Artificial Contraception: Tool of Materialism with which to destroy Monotheism.
- Acceptance of Artificial Contraception marked the single most destructive turning point in the history of Western Culture, marking the end of moral norms, foretelling tolerance of anything at all.
- Abortion in America: Supreme Court takes complete charge of American Government.
- Through decisions regarding abortion, the Court arbitrarily and without opposition, systematically undid representative, legislated law in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Being pro choice or pro woman's right to choose equals being pro abortion.
- Saying you are pro choice, or pro right to choose, is saying you are pro abortion. Period. Pro choice equals pro abortion.
- Welcome to America's Protected Multi-Billion Dollar Masturbation Industry .
- That the government simultaneously censors Christian expression and protects pornography, the product of the Masturbation Industry, is a pure national disgrace.
- What does normalized, mainstreamed, open homosexuality say about us as a people?
- Our argument against open homosexuality is an argument for the continuance of Western Civilization, and the Western Culture Ethos and the normative family.
- So the Marxists get their wish again: an openly homosexual American military.
- An openly homosexual American military has been the goal of Secularists, Marxists and other Democrats for decades.
- The rise of the Femi Nazi Green Beret, and the decline of military victory.
- The first Femi Nazi Green Beret will be awarded out of fairness, not excellence.
- The Sexual Revolution: Sexual Freedom, or enslavement and degradation?
- The Sexual Revolution was supposed to free us, rather than enslave us, and uplift us, rather than degrade us. It was a lie from the beginning; it degraded whole cultures and attacked human dignity.
- Our argument opposing Libertarianism as an amoral conservative vote-splitter.
- Opposing Libertarianism may seem counter-intuitive until you realize that it’s just another form of moral relativism.
- The Chastity Vs Sophistication division: Wisdom Vs Elitist Celebritwittery.
- 'Naïve' Chastity Vs Sophistication of the Elite. Lechery, promiscuity, perversion are Sophisticated; chastity equates to naiveté. See?
- Ascendent Heterophobia & Utter Moral Depravity - the new American Guiding Ethos.
- The Fundamental Transformation of America, from a decent Christian nation into the grips of Heterophobia.
- Absolute Moral Depravity and Our New Marxist Nobility
- The American Revolution Eliminated Nobility; Marxist Moral Depravity brought it back.
- Degenerate generations of mal-educated citizens beget even worse generations.
- Multiple Degenerate Generations of Americans, raised up in iniquity, now displace the Old Way.
- What is, and why, this linkage between Fox News and the Playboy Empire?
- Should prominent men in the public eye work to strengthen our common Western moral ethos, or promote the new and more random, directionless, relativistic moral standard?
- Boycott the airlines until they stop the groping and begin profiling.
- Boycott the airlines; if you can’t go on a company plane or drive, don’t go at all.
- The anti cafeteria Catholic forum is a thorn in the pew for Catholic wimps.
- The anti cafeteria Catholic forum addresses weak-knee, wimpy, inclusive, "Spirit of Vatican II" heterodox Catholicism. Refute these contentions if you can.
- The conservative Catholic forum promotes orthodoxy and attacks heterodoxy.
- Actually, Conservative Catholic Forum (or Liberal) make no real sense here. A Catholic teaching is either correct, or it is incorrect, according to official Catholic Church authority.
- The contemporary conservative American forum out-classes modern journalism.
- Wading through the bloggosphere pays off when one finds a really good conservative American forum, blog or website.
- The Necessity of War: Is there such a thing? Do we ever need war?
- The Thinking Catholic looks at the seemingly perpetual argument over the very Necessity of War.
- For God and Country – More Thoughts on America, and on National Existence.
- For God and Country: Comparisons of martyrdom and heroism, Sovereign Nationhood Vs. Internationalism, distinct people-hood Vs. the Global Village, and Godliness Vs. godlessness.
- America's Limited War Doctrine: A Fatal Flaw
- Since Korea, top-level American war strategy has been terribly flawed. (Note well that the Korean "war" is not even over with, and we are still there, at this late date.)
- The Bush War Doctrine Revisited: a fresh look at our horrible situation.
- A reproduction of the "Bush War Doctrine Revisited" article and discussion points by David Yerushalmi; there is much food for thought here.
- From 1768 through 1776 the Brits vainly attempted gun control in the Colonies.
- The British feared that, absent "gun control", the militias in the colonies could become as "regulated" and fearsome as the British "Regulars" themselves.
- American Military Assault Weapons originally intended in the 2nd Amendment
- To miss the point of the 2nd Amendment is to miss the point of the whole Constitution.
- CCW Entrapment discusses the legal dangers of legal carrying.
- George Zimmerman is a victim of CCW Entrapment and Sponsored Racial Polarization.
- Food Insurance: Is this stuff really any good?
- All of us conspiracy-theorizing, global-calamity doomsday-preppers need their Food Insurance.
- It's The Inquisition Myth, Vs. the various Catholic and Protestant Inquisitions.
- On the history of the inquisitions (plural) that existed, and The Inquisition, which did not. The Inquisition Myth became a handy club with which to abuse Catholicism and Catholic history.
- The Galileo Inquisition: Contemporary Icon for the Enlightenment and Scientism.
- The Galileo Inquisition was no small affair at the time, but over the centuries it has grown and become a club with which to beat the Church, and to promote the myth of the "Dark" ages.
- The Christian Medieval Crusade, the preceding events, and the aftermath.
- The Medieval Crusade describes what is popularly called The Crusades; Christendom's attempt at self defence, and the freeing of the Holy Land.
- The Infamous Byzantine 4th Crusade: A Total Failure in Direction and Purpose.
- In the Byzantine 4th Crusade we find classic results of intrigues, sub-plots and greed overpowering and taking over good intention.
- The Godless Left leads the young and naive to their utopian Hell.
- For an honest comparison of the effects on youth, we need to look to the history of the Godless Left versus the Religious Right.
- The Rabbi Meir Kahane Open Letter to the World is a must read.
- No decent world history course is complete without the Rabbi Meir Kahane Open Letter to the World.
- Aleksandr I.Solzhenitsyn warns the American Worker and American organized labor.
- Solzhenitsyn speaks to us as a worker from the “Worker’s Paradise” of Communism; words of warning for all who understand the meaning of the word Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson speaks to us from the Declaration of Independence
- Jefferson Speaks to contemporary America; the primary author of the words most sacred to Americans cans still fan the embers of liberty in the breast of man.
- The field of Journalism is infested with Professional Liars.
- Professional Liars predominate in the loftier positions of mainstream media.
- How Cronkite and the SLIMC lost the Vietnam War for America.
- With the whole SLIMC overwhelmingly Marxist, the Reds couldn't possibly loose politically and publicly that which they couldn't posssibly win militarily in the Vietnam war.
- Regarding the SLIMC Vs. the Truth
- Regarding the SLIMC (Secularist Liberal Intellectual Media Complex) and its treatment of the Truth
- A closer look at the "Bush lied people died" Leftie flagrant categorical lie.
- If it is true that "Bush Lied people died" then how does it follow that the UN, and all those countries, and all those Democrats, all said what Bush said, long before he ever said it?
- Mainstream Media Lies and Liars just keep foaming up and building pressure.
- If you want to look at some really fascinating current socio-political phenomena, look at the current build-up of mainstream media lies and liars.
- Tet Lie Redux? "Cloning" the massive media lie about Vietnam's Tet Offensive.
- Tet Lie Redux: An epic, lopsided, monumental military victory was turned into a political defeat by our media's flagrant lies during the Vietnam War. Now, they're doing it again, this time in Iraq.
- Old Traitors Never Die; They Don't Even Fade Away . . .
- Cronkite returns, to compare the new Iraq situation to his personal greatest achievement: the loss of the Vietnam War. Perhaps it's wishful thinking on his part.
- The greatest tool of the Leftist MSM is the tightly-controlled "opinion poll."
- Leftist "Spin" is glaringly obvious in mainstream news reporting today. But that Spin is greatly magnified and enhanced through the use of the carefully crafted public opinion poll.
- The Leftie-Liberal Beat Goes On: More anti-American lies reported as "News".
- The Democratic Party's yellow-bellied cut-and-runners would have you believe that United States Marines are wanton murderers of civilians.
- Definition of Islam: Ideology of Military Conquest Masquerading as a Religion.
- The Definition of Islam describes the “Convert, Submit or Die” War Strategy of Mohammed.
- The term Marxist defined: Marxism today has overtaken many earlier terms.
- Re the term Marxist defined in contemporary usage. The term Liberal doesn’t mean what it used to mean either.
- Definition of Conservatism: "That government is best that governs the least."
- A definition of conservatism must recognize that, politically speaking, the terms Liberal and Conservative have traded places.
- Definition of Libertarian : A Pro-Constitutional Practical Atheist.
- The definition of Libertarian describes a religiously-cleansed conservatism defending core American political values while denying moral absolutes.
- Definition of Capitalism: Economic Organization based on Private Property.
- Any true definition of Capitalism must state that it is purely an Economic system, not a Government system, and it works most efficiently and profitably under Representative Government.
- Our argument supporting the Rule of Subsidiarity, practicality and common sense.
- The moral and organizational Rule of Subsidiarity is crucial to the rights of man and essential for freedom.
- Definition of Communism: Marx's theoretical classless utopian society.
- The Marxian definition of Communism involves the theoretical, perfect, classless society with common ownership of all economic "means of production."
- Definition of Anarchy: Opposition to State Authority in favor of - well - Gangs.
- They said it couldn’t be done; but even the most cursory Definition of Anarchy shows it to be even more stupid than Communism.
- Definition of Socialism: Intermediary phase between Marxism and Communism.
- Definition of Socialism: 1) The older ideology with "collective" ownership of power and means of production; 2) Marx's "Dictatorship Of The Proletariat" evolving toward Communist Utopia.
- Definition of Democracy: Ideology stressing direct or electoral majority rule.
- The definition of Democracy as a form of government involves policy and law determined by the actual, real majority of the people governed.
- Definition of Republic: A state in which sovereignty rests with the people.
- This definition of Republic stresses autonomy and rule-of-law, and places the root of sovereignty in the people or their electorate.
- Liberal Democracy defines elected representative government under rule-of-law.
- Liberal Democracy is differentiated from Social Democracy by not restricting the right to private property, which is to say, the means of production.
- A pure Democracy that left the natural economy alone would be ideal.
- Pure Democracy in the Jeffersonian model, with unfettered free market Capitalism, would out-perform any other system.
- Description of pure Socialism - the ideal that all Socialism is driving toward.
- A true, pure Socialism would be something considerably less than the Utopians dream of, since perfection is not of this world, or of this life, and will never be encountered in either.
- Social Democracy defines an attempt to force-fit Marxist ideas into a Democracy.
- Social Democracy, neither fish nor foul, seeks, by devious means, by the gradual rather than revolutionary path, the ultimate victory of Communism, or, Communist Utopia.
- GESGOEAEOT = Gradually, Ever So Gradually, Over Eons And Eons Of Time.
- GESGOEAEOT represents the grossly over-used term describing evolution, used over and over and over again in Darwinian explanations for everything lacking any real evidence.
- PEWAG: Punctuated Equilibrium's Wild Assed Guess, on Darwinian mass-mutations.
- The fossil record disproves Darwinian Gradualism? Well then, try PEWAG, Punctuated Equilibrium's Wild Assed Guess mechanism for mass-mutations into a new species.
- TTRSTF = Them There Real Scientifical Type Fellers
- TTRSTF is the Catholic American Thinker abbreviation for Them There Real Scientifical Type Fellers.
- TTRSPTF = Them There Real Smart Perfesser Type Fellers
- TTRSPTF is the Catholic American Thinker abbreviation for Them There Real Smart Perfesser Type Fellers.
- TTRSJTF = Them There Real Smart Journalistical Type Fellers
- TTRSJTF is the Catholic American Thinker abbreviation for Them There Real Smart Journalistical Type Fellers.
- SNRTACBT: Surely, No Right Thinking Adult Could Believe Today...
- SNRTACBT begins yet another predictable ad hominem attack by the Left in response to any direct question on the verity of any Secularist dogma.
- STNSEACPB: Surely, Today, No Serious, Educated Adult Could Possibly Believe...
- STNSEACPB is always the challenge-response to any question regarding the verity of any dogmatic fact of Secularism.
- WDN = "We Don't Know" - Universal explanation of mechanism for evolution.
- The answer is, always, WDN to any question regarding the mechanism for changes in Darwinian evolutionary hypothesis.
- SLIMC stands for the Secularist Liberal Intellectual Media Complex.
- The SLIMC (Secularist Liberal Intellectual Media Complex) is the Catholic American Thinker name for the Main Stream Media.
- BMDFP is the pseudoname for the ethos of Baboons, Mongrel Dogs, and Filthy Pigs.
- I call on BMDFP whenever I feel the need to "name that ethos"; legion are they who claim an ethos superior to ours, but they never have a name for it. Problem resolved.
- HBAACOTE = Human Beings Are A Cancer On The Earth
- HBAACOTE is the inevitable resultant notion when materialistic atheism rules, and lays the groundwork for Marxist takeover.
- Anti-Christian Litigation Union: a proactively Leftist-Secularist organization.
- The ACLU acronym more appropriately and accurately applied: Anti-CHRISTian Litigation Union, MAINLY promoting legal suppression of Constitutionally guaranteed open Christian religious expression.
- FLORMPORIF: a Flagrant Liar, or, a Mindless Parrot, or, an Innocent Fool.
- The term FLORMPORIF describes the source of a false story as either a deceitful and treacherous liar, or, an unthinking, mindless gossip, or, a naive and gullible fool.
- MEJTML = Marxist Ends-Justify-The-Means Liar
- MEJTML applies to any Marxist. How do you know when a Marxist is lying? When his mouth is open and words are coming out.
- IEJTML = Islamic Ends-Justify-The-Means Liar
- IEJTML applies to any Moslem. How do you know when a Moslem is lying? When his mouth is open and words are coming out.
- MPAV = Marxist Principles And Values
- MAPV addresses the supposed “principles” and “values” by which Marxists order their lives, having abandoned ethos but not the appearance of being principled men.
- WBESSWG = Wise, Benign, Elite, Super-Scientific World Governance.
- WBESSWG presents “Global Governance” as Orwellian “Newspeak” for Marxist world dictatorship.
- TRMITM stands for The Reason Man's In This Mess
- TRMITM (The Reason Man's In This Mess) begins with turning from God and then imitating God.
- The Arguments pro and con under girding the Catholic American Thinker.
- Foundational arguments pro and con under girding Western culture and the Judeo-Christian ethos.
- Toward a return to argumentation; the lost art of reasoned verbal combat.
- A return to argumentation requires a return to critical thinking. Is it too late for Western man?
- Our argument against Earmarks: the infamous Line Items of Pork Barrel Politics.
- Legislative Earmarks feed corruption through skimming, lobbyist paybacks, hidden political agendas and more, by providing a huge political Pork Barrel feeding frenzy.
- Opposing affirmative action / equal opportunity programs as racist.
- Affirmative action (racial preference) requires racial exclusion, which is, definitively, racism.
- Against diversity for the sake of diversity. Why do Marxists always seek more?
- Our argument against diversity for the sake of diversity, which weakens and ultimately replaces ideology and ethos.
- Our argument against fads, fashions, popular trends and herd instinct.
- If speaking against fads makes me square, un-cool or un-hip, then so be it. All fads are, in microcosm, expressions of rebellion against tradition.
- Our argument against public despair, hopelessness and pessimism re the future.
- Despair is a mortal sin, the opposite of the virtue of hope; it is a sin unto the death of the soul, a repudiation and rejection of God’s grace.
- The Death Penalty: Is our justice system too corrupt to be trusted with it?
- The death penalty is too strong a sentence when serious questions exist re the truthfulness of police, prosecutors, defense attorneys and even forensic scientists.
- We argue against income minimums and caps, and for a free and private market.
- Income minimums and caps are Marxism’s “moral” bait to gain popular support for Socialism on the path to typical Marxist absolute dictatorship.
- Argument Against the Anti-American UN: Why do we support such an antagonist?
- The staunchly anti-American UN has a major goal involving world governance, and America is in the way of that effort.
- Either limit the scope of government or limit citizen liberty.
- Scope of government has broadened so much that there is now little of the living of life that is not subject to regulation.
- Woodcarver George Mikalauskas produces unique, and custom, Lithuanian crosses.
- A Dayton, Ohio native of Lithuanian heritage, George prayerfully produces crosses in the ancient Lithuanian style.
- Thinking Catholic direction: threats to America, Church, Ethos, even History.
- The Thinking Catholic Direction is multi-faceted, facing threats to American National Existence, Catholic Liturgy, our common Guiding Ethos - <i>emphasis</i> changes to meet the threat of the moment.
- The website is going on hold for at least the next five weeks.
- Business calls, and I must respond. Will be traveling, and not taking the laptop this time.
- Current Website Status
- Still too busy for individual responses to questions, comments & criticisms.
- Our 2006 Ohio Voter Guide.
- The choices are quite clear, and the 2006 Ohio Voter Guide was easy to produce.
- It's The American Ideal and our Constitutional Government Vs the Global Village.
- This election, alone, is unlikely to completely undo America, as a nation; but it may work in that direction. It is of vital importance to you as an American.
- On carrying my Lord, Jesus Christ, in my pocket.
- As a Eucharistic Minister, I am on occasion carrying the Lord Jesus in my pocket. It's a wondrous thing.
- Chastity Vs. The Modern World: Signs of a Culture in Decline.
- Looking more closely at what is REALLY at the heart of American political debate today.
- A 2006 Christmas and Hanukkah wish.
- May the Holy Days we celebrate remind us all of who we are, and how we are different from other peoples.
- Current Democratic Party platform reveals anti-Semitic streak among Liberals.
- In their voting, their speechifying, and in the slant of their controlled mainstream media reporting, the current Democratic Party Platform is made clear to all observers.
- The "Left", and The DaVinci Code, The Passion, and Cartoons of Mohammed.
- You can tell a lot about a movement by its public words. The Passion? "Unreservedly Bad." The DaVinci Code? "Unreservedly Good." Anything to do with Islam? "No Comment."
- Well, is it Global Cooling, or is it Global Warming? Is there any consensus?
- What is needed is some real Scientistic Consensus on whether we should all be screaming "Global Cooling!" or "Global Warming!" as we all run about, on queue, mindlessly waving our arms in terror.
- Home For Christmas 2008
- Website Getting Active Again
- Hydrogen power could be, and should be, the wave of our automotive future.
- Any move toward hydrogen power is a move toward a cleaner and more efficient fuel, and away from our dangerous dependency on oil.
- Thoughts in remembrance of 09/11/2001, five years later.
- The changing shape of the war, the changing shape of the enemy.
- The Jewish Shabbat
- Description of Jewish Shabbat (Sabbath) from my Holy Land item supplier.
- What's going on with Mel Gibson? Is he really an anti-Semite?
- I am surprised that Mel Gibson is an alcolholic. But I am never surprised at any words that come out of the mouth of any drunk.
- Still Worrying Over NuVo Consequences.
- The Holidays have gone by, several days have passed, and the SANE NuVo Initiative still stands pat.
- The Dem's October Surprise involves another flip-flop of their public "standard"
- The clearly pro-sodomy Party that openly seeks the "Gay" vote goes Victorian for another pre-election October Surprise ploy.
- Some Problems with NuVo: the so-called Null-Vote Initiative.
- A "philosophical" movement aimed at keeping religious conservatives from voting? Seriously? Let me state my problems with NuVo.
- New "race and racism" thread begun by Stephen from VT.
- On race and racism: the ever changing definition and generic usage of the word "racism."
- Regarding SANE works dropping NuVo: Nul Vote Initiative dies with a whimper.
- If you can't really present a good argument, sit down. On SANE Works dropping the NuVo Initiative: a program that works hard to SOUND pro-American while ACTING to oppose American National Existence.
- Questions raised re security at Sydney Airport, and SNP Security Australia.
- Questions raised regarding security of Australian citizens at and around Sydney airport.
- Thinking American, in a nutshell: When one has lots to say, but time is limited.
- The older I get, the busier I get. Answering multiple questions as a thinking American, but in a hurry.
- "We are an Easter People, and Hallelujah is our Song." (John Paul the Great)
- Our absolutely unique and singular Easter story, and the incredible force with which it struck human history.
- My poor old truck is again starting to look like a poor old truck.
- After half-a-million miles, we're now approaching another decision time; another paint job, or a new truck.
- First journal / blog entries when the thinking catolic blog first opened up.
- Notes to readers about what I was doing.
- On-going WebSite work and planned WebPages as of 09/07/2006
- Adding items to book store.
- True, the world oil supply is limited; but, so are the stars in the universe.
- "The world oil supply is cruising toward depletion" is the Chicken-Little call from the Left. But it ain't necessarily so.
- Vic's busted finger status - life goes on.
- Another busted finger status report, since the original one rolled off of the 50-entry BLOG update records.
- Evangelization enters the animal kingdom with the first bear prayer.
- It is fitting that the first bear prayer would be a prayer of thanksgiving.
- Website Status as of 02/05/2009
- No more Bookstore; no more Contact Me; no more complexity.
- Discussion Thread re the sin of Scandal.
- Does a scandal have to cause someone else to actually sin, or just be a public sin?
- Website Status 03-09-2009
- Just a note to bring you up to date on website status 03-09-2009.
- Website Status 04/06/2009
- Busy driving daily now; most website work will be weekend and as available.
- Farewell Smokey Biorseth; Rest In Peace. Hello Coal Biorseth; Welcome Home.
- As we were laying our beloved Smokey Biorseth to rest in his grave beside the lilies, a carbon-copy of Smokey, in younger form, emerged from the lilies.
- The USCCB was for it before they were against it.
- If health care is indeed a human right, then, who, precisely, is spiritually, morally and legally required to provide it? The Leviathan State?
- An Open Letter to Daniel Cardinal DiNardo.
- There appears to be no other way to get through to-Daniel Cardinal DiNardo.
- More Marxist infiltration of higher education.
- Public school and the media are not the only places dominated by Marxist thought; even Catholic institutions are infected.
- Website Status Update 11/09/10
- Just a Website status update; where we are and where we’re going.
- The Peace Treaty.
- The story of the Peace Treaty, achieved after centuries of war.
- Honky Biorseth really runs this house.
- If you want to know what's in any cabinet in the house, just ask Honky Biorseth.
- Communist Manifesto; Democrat Party Platform: What’s the difference?
- The current American Democrat Party follows the Communist Manifesto almost exactly.
- Old North Dayton is looking for a Few Good Men.
- We Need A Few Good men, who are Catholic Priests, retired or about to retire.
- The root source of anxiety is misplaced priority.
- An inappropriate set of principles and an improper sense of priorities form the root source of anxiety.
- Pray for peace in Jerusalem, and for deliverance of Israel from harm.
- To pray for peace in Jerusalem is to pray for deliverance from Obama.
- Welcome to Holy Cross (Lithuanian) Roman Catholic Church.
- Holy Cross Church in Old North Dayton, maintaining the Lithuanian ethnic heritage.
- Our Beautiful Love, by Rosemarie A. Stone.
- Our Beautiful love, A poem by Rosemarie Stone.
- On Losing You
- On Losing You; a Poem, by Rosemarie A. Stone.
- Why should I believe in God? by Eugene Rudder
- Why should I believe in God? an article by Eugene Rudder.
- Of Weeds and Wheat growing together, and the eventual separation.
- Weeds and wheat in the field differs from in human kind, where either one can become the other.
- God’s Perfect Unconditional Love meets man’s Free Will.
- Perfect Unconditional Love can be rejected. Liberty and free choice may be a blessing or a curse.
- The Shaharokh Sharifrazy page has been removed.
- The Shahrokh Sharifrazy page has been removed to conform to SBI content requirements.
- Shakrokh-Sharifrazy was miss-spelled - correct spelling is Shahrokh-Sharifrazy
- I miss-typed it, and now need to re-direct previous link backs.
- The Catholic call is universal; it goes out to everyone.
- Although the Catholic call goes out to all, man’s free will means that all will not respond.
- Love thy neighbor as thyself: the Law in One Sentence.
- Can one simple sentence contain the whole of the moral Law of God?
- Are Catholics Saved, by having been Born Again?
- The theology of salvation: Catholic vs. Protestant.
- The Room: Born of that still inner voice.
- A story about a small church pastor who erects a small room to serve as a mediation room for his parishioners.
- Freedom, yes – but from whom, and to do what?
- Is freedom from God enslavement to the world? Is freedom from the world enslavement to God? Which is better?
- More American Imperial Edicts Issuing Forth out of Obamunism.
- Archbishop Schnurr joins Rick Santorum in identifying American Imperial Edicts from this administration.
- The challenge describes Capitalism as illusory and Marxism as solid.
- The mixture of religion just adds to the confusion of all good realists.
- On the word Consubstantial, the Trinity and Infinity.
- On the Consubstantial (Single Substance) of God, and the mathematically impossible number of Infinity.
- Faith, from the Easter series on the Three Theological Virtues.
- The virtue of Faith; One of the Seven Heavenly Virtues.
- Hope, from the Easter series on the Three Theological Virtues.
- The virtue of Hope; One of the Seven Heavenly Virtues.
- Love, from the Easter series on the Three Theological Virtues.
- The virtue of Love; One of the Seven Heavenly Virtues.
- Prudence, from the Lenten series on the Four Cardinal Virtues.
- The virtue of Prudence; One of the Seven Heavenly Virtues.
- Justice, from the Lenten series on the Four Cardinal Virtues.
- The virtue of Justice; One of the Seven Heavenly Virtues.
- Temperance and Fortitude, from the Lenten series on the Four Cardinal Virtues.
- The virtues of Temperance and Fortitude; Two of the Seven Heavenly Virtues.
- Vic has Iron Weights for sale; Mama says they have to go.
- Lots of iron weights for sale; all have to go at once, in one sale.
- Our Ohio voter Guide for the 2012 Election.
- The 2l012 Ohio Voter Guide – The Choices Have Never Been Clearer, or more critical.
- If you saw some profane, insulting comments from me – it wasn’t me.
- Somebody commented on my wall as me, with my profile picture yet.
- Resignation of Benedict XVI and the Immediate Media Firestorm
- The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI and my interview with the author that caused the international media frenzy.
- Just Laws for a Godly Nation.
- Many nations today still lack a core of just laws for a Godly nation.
- Work at home jobs that have had me.
- A long, costly and unsuccessful run at work from home jobs that didn't work for us.
- Is the Internet down in Lithuania?
- Sudden loss of Lithanian traffic suggests the internet is down in Lithuania.
- What does the World Wildlife Fund have to do with World Youth Day?
- An unholy alliance between the Leftist WWF and the Vatican?
- False Flag: Serious-minded fiction creating a better understanding of 9/11.
- Can serious-minded fiction play a role in creating a better understanding of critical contemporary social/political issues like 9/11?
- Bringing the Liturgy Back to the Real Vatican II
- Cardinal Burke Comments on Sacra Liturgia Conference
- We just had to try to do Robert Irvine's Plastic Wrapped Baby Back Ribs.
- Put plastic wrapped baby back ribs in the oven? What? Are you nuts?
- Layman letter to all bishops.
- Letter to Bishops from Mariann / Mary's Child.
- On Common Law and the Constitution.
- What, exactly, is Common Law?
- Thoughts on the first Eucharist, established by the Last Supper.
- The first Eucharist was recognized by the Apostles for what it was on that holiest Holy Thursday.
- Get behind these Tea Party Candidates.
- The Constitution is not going to be restored to legal preeminence unless we replace leadership incumbents of BOTH PARTIES.
- Ecce homo; Behold the man.
- Ecce Homo. Behold the Innocent Lamb, who takes away the sins of the world.
- Imperfect Cliven Bundy v. all the Perfect White Commentators.
- Perfection is not of this world, but the next; unless you're a White Journalist, Pundit or Commentator.
- What does income inequality, or any inequality, have to do with morality?
- When did we become so stupid? Income inequality, wealth gaps, etc., are not moral issues.
- Fetal-Microchimerism gives new meaning to the bonding of Motherhood.
- How the unborn child blesses the mother and physically changes her, for the rest of her life.
- The Catholic American. (Note that Catholic comes first, not last.)
- On changing the name of this website to the Catholic American. What do you think?
- "Catholic American Thinker" as a possible new domain name.
- Catholic American Thinker may - I say may - become the domain name of this website.
- Property = Wealth = A Penny Saved = A Fundamental Human Civil Right.
- Wealth Redistribution = confiscating private property from those who earned it to benefit those who did not earn it.
- The cultural road to Sodom: Wide, smooth, straight and downhill all the way.
- Asking the questions, is America already the New Sodom, and is there any way back to simple decency?
- American Faith: What it was in the beginning, what it is now, what it should be.
- If Modern American Faith is not to be Christian, then, what exactly is it to be? Nothingness?
- Farewell America?
- No friendly nation will bid "Farewell America" as we go under, for all friendly nations will be too preoccupied with their own deadly emergencies.
- Why Did Vatican II Ignore Communism?
- The veil of mystery over the Council’s omitting any reference to Communism has gradually been lifted.
- When your system slows down or hangs, it's time for a Total System Reboot.
- America, the World, and even the Catholic Church may need a Total System Reboot.
- The Grand Conspirators, gathering riches and power through treachery and deceit.
- The Grand Conspirators behind collapsing currencies, environmental panic, social revolution and the end of nations.
- On Glorious Adult Judgmentalism, and Our Disastrous Loss Of It.
- The desire to "Find Common Ground" precipitates our slow, steady, sure decline into pure evil.
- Coming Website Changes: All the things I have to do, one webpage at a time.
- Listing page-by-page website changes that need to be done, and seeking your suggestions and opinions.
- Death to the Church of Nice.
- Long Live the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.
- Multiple acts of high treason keep going by without even being challenged.
- Another Presidential act of high treason? Ho hum, heavy sigh and here we go again.
- Religion in Culture: the vitally important factor no longer recognized today.
- Secularists oppose religion in culture. But then, secularists oppose both religion and culture.
- Cardinal Dolan's Church of Sodomy: destroying New York Catholicism from the top.
- Cardinal Dolan is doing to New York Catholicism exactly what Comrade President Obama (peace be upon him) is doing to Constitutional America.
- The Culture of Death always wears a false but alluringly innocent smiley face.
- The Culture of Death, where Madam Hillary loves Scripture and your Living Will won't necessarily kill you.
- Get Ready for the upcoming Website Name Change.
- WebSite Name Change: Thinking Catholic Strategic Center to Catholic American Thinker.
- Ars celebrandi et adorandi - Pastoral Letter from Bishop Thomas John Paprocki.
- With Ars celebrandi et adorandi, all Springfield IL Catholic Parishes move Jesus back to the center of life! YES!
- Privacy Statement
- WebSite Privacy Statement.
- Copyright Page
- Website copytight page.
- Thinking of Bai MacFarlane and the upcoming Synod on the Family.
- Whatever emanates from the Synod, the Bai MacFarlane family tragedy brings it all into proper focus.
- To be, or not no be lukewarm; that is the question.
- Whether tis nobler to fight the good fight, or just smile and be nice ...
- Incremental Tyranny advances as we Tea Party-ers cheer our imagined victories.
- How we always greet more Incremental Tyranny with a cheer, a whoop and a happy-dance.
- Technology: a Two Edged Sword.
- Technology can be used for good, or for evil.
- Catholic American Treason: Bishops join Republcrats in Obamunist treason.
- Bishops participate in the destruction of American sovereignty, in acts of Catholic American Treason.
- On The Evil One's Mal-Formed Compassion and Malignant Mercy.
- In malignant mercy we see that evil and untruth can infiltrate and commandeer even the virtues.
- Promoting Moral Depravity: the popular sport of the intellectual elites.
- Almost no one knows they are promoting moral depravity, but almost everyone is.
- Undoing the damage and righting the wrongs, wherever possible.
- Undoing the damage must follow national survival (assuming national survival.)
- American Foreign Policy: what it was, what it is, what it should be.
- Obamunists and Marxocrats turned American foreign policy into an absolute travesty.
- Cliff Kincaid interviewed Vic on TV about Pope Francis and his Marxism.
- Addressing Marxist and Islamic ideology creeping into Catholicism.
- The Infiltration of Evil Pages highlight the hidden advance of destruction.
- Mighty nations, invincible in battle, may be taken down by slow parasitic infiltration of evil.
- A concerned Catholic spotlights Catholic funded Alinsky organizations.
- The Alinskyite Gamaliel Foundation underpins multiple Catholic funded Alinsky organizations.
- The White Racism Hoax, the Racist America Fraud, and Reverse Racism.
- The White Racism Hoax, slandering Western Civilization in general and America in particular.
- The Pathological Liars of the Left.
- What do common criminals, Marxists and Moslems have most in common? They are all pathological liars.
- From Shane Leslie Mattison, whose father was Elden Mattison Woolliams.
- Annecdotes from Shane Leslie Mattison.
- Treachery and Treason: where all the lies, deceit and deception are leading us.
- Another anniversary of 9/11 approaches; what lies beyond? Treachery and Treason in America.
- The Divide and Conquer Pages reveal Marxism's insidious master strategem.
- Marxism's most successful deception is plumbed in the Divide and Conquer Pages.
- The Islam Pages: Setting the record straight for the non-Islamic world.
- The Islam Pages describe the war declared upon us all by Mohammed after the Hijrah in 622 AD.
- Refuting Marxism and sub-theories of Socialism and Communism, as Scientism.
- If Marxism represents any sort of true Scientific Theory then there must be a preponderance of evidences supporting it. Show us any of it.
- The Marxism Pages: The Destruction of Western Civilization From Within.
- The Marxism Pages, on the Western Cultural transformation from Judeo-Christianity into Pure Materialism.
- Progressive-America: From Constitutional Republic into Democratic Socialism.
- Progressive America aims at ending the rule of subsidiarity and ending individual liberty.
- The Scientism Pages highlight Democratic Group Think in Material Science.
- The Scientism Pages identify Popular Ideas touted as Scientific by silly, sophmoric "Scientists".
- Refuting the Repressed Memory Syndrome scientistic theory of Freudianism.
- If Freudianism’s Repressed Memory Syndrome is a true Scientific Theory then there must be a preponderance of evidences supporting it. Show us any of it.
- The Mainstream Media Pages: Soft Marxist Propaganda disguised as News.
- The Mainstream Media Pages show the linkage between Journalism, Politics and Marxism.
- Disinformation differs from miss-information by being deliberate and deceptive.
- Deliberate Disinformation moves America and the World deeper and deeper into error.
- Unavoidable existence of evil and the periodic Necessary War.
- So long as evil exists, necessary war will be fought, lest the Church and "Good" be extinguished on earth.
- The Ebola Setup: Another possible trigger for the final revolution?
- The purposeful government infection of America, through the Ebola setup. Why?
- Anathematizing anathema: the predictable result of the denial of evil.
- In a world that denies the existence of evil, anathematizing anathema itself is the only anathema allowed.
- The American Peoplehood Pages
- A distinct human culture in the process of becoming an indistinguishable amorphous mass.
- The 2014 Mid-Term Elections Cometh: Here we go again.
- Next Tuesday, the 2014 Mid-Term Elections are upon us. What are we going to do about it?
- On PC Stupidassery: Political Correctness Insanity.
- PC Stupidassery; a Political Platform, supported by indoctrination, propaganda and a fooled population.
- The "Top Down" Catholic Revolution by Bishops Against Established Doctrine.
- The "Bottom Up" Catholic Revolution by Laymen For Established Doctrine.
- A Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ deepens faith and faith commitment.
- A Personal Relationship with America deepens love of country and patriotic commitment.
- Can we find actual Evil inside the Catholic Church? Well, why not?
- The war between Satan's kingdom (the World) and the Kingdom of God, and Evil inside the Catholic Church.
- On Theory Dominating Substance, in science, religion, morality, and culture.
- Everywhere we look, we see the theoretical trumping the substantial, up and down the line.
- Treacherous Cronyism is bringing Western Civilization down, from the inside.
- America, Christianity, Judaism, ALL, are being laid low from within, via Treacherous Cronyism.
- 2008 Election Results: Disaster, or Turning Point?
- The 2008 Election Results may spell doom for Conservatism, or, mark a turning point back to basics.
- Agent Provocateurs: Manipulated manipulators inflaming Ferguson MO.
- The agent provocateurs are defrauded fools defrauding and fooling a dumbed-down populace.
- Political Parties: Redirecting allegiance away from the nation.
- Political Parties demand first obedience to the Party, not to the Constitution, slowly poisoning the nation.
- Argument: The Good, The Bad and The Pointless.
- On the Reasoned Argument. (In the absence of reason, there is no valid argument.)
- Explaining the word "Catholic" in Catholic American Thinker
- How do does the Catholic American Thinker retain distinctly Catholic identity and free thinking within mostly Protestant American culture?
- Explaining the word "American" in Catholic American Thinker.
- Retaining our distinct American identity in an increasingly Marxist - Scientistic - Collectivist larger world.
- Examining the "Thinker" aspect of the Catholic American Thinker.
- On fiercely remaining a Free Thinker, resisting being made into a Directed Thinker.
- Christmas 2014: Hope is Reborn; Salvation has come into the world.
- The Christmas 2014 Turning Point: The Kingdom is upon us; our King is among us.
- If Francis is a Communist Pope, how does that affect Catholic Faith and Morals?
- Exploring the links between Comrade Obama (peace be upon him), Pope Francis and Communist Cuba.
- The Judas Complex: How a traitor may not recognized his own treason.
- The Judas Complex explains how Judas Iscariot - like many a modern day Bishop - compromised with the world.
- On the "inevitability" of a Perfect Global Government in a "New World Order".
- Is this "New World Order" idea divinely inspired, or is it the ongoing work of Satan?
- The Required Radical American Re-Revolution. Or, Re-Constitution.
- It took 100+ years to radicalize Constitutional America. It will take a radical re-revolution to bring it back to sanity.
- On the Anti-Church metastasizing within the Roman Catholic hierarchy.
- The anti-Church within the Church: the anti-Papal agenda advancing even in the Vatican itself.
- What would War on Islam look like? Would victory even be possible?
- With what successful overall strategy could we wage war on an ideology?
- You're gonna hold their feet to the fire? What fire? They're laughing at you.
- You can't hold Republicrat's feet to the fire. They are the fireproof new political nobility.
- The French Islamophobia: Was it real? Or is Islam really something to be feared?
- If the French Islamophobia turns out to have been warranted, what about ours?
- All the Unintended Consequences: What makes us think they were unintended?
- If every single thing done by someone has unintended consequences, the consequences were intended.
- Letter to an American Warrior, from an old American Citizen, with Love.
- An old man's advice to a young man, sent in a letter to an American Warrior.
- The argument within Islam, and about Islam, regarding the true nature of Islam.
- The true nature of Islam: Ron Paul, King Saud, Ali Khamenei, Comrade Obama, all have their versions.
- Undoing Evil: Unraveling the sly "Good Intentions" destroying the West.
- Undoing Evil means reversing Political Correctness and Amorality, and returning to Pure Meritocricy.
- Definition of Fascism: System of Marxism resisting the Worker's Revolution.
- A true definition of Fascism must recognize its deep roots in Marxism.
- War Begets War: It's About Islam; It Always Was.
- Undoing Islamic Lies of "Peaceful" Moslem Propagandizers.
- Presenting the Renamed Reintroduction of Thinking-Catholic-Strategic-Center.
- The conversion to the Catholic American Thinker name is now complete.
- Disorder and Confusion from the White House. And from the Vatican, too?
- The growing disorder in Obama's America, and in Pope Francis' Catholic Church.
- The Truth about Islam, finally, in a homily at Mass.
- You never hear the unvarnished truth about Islam, or other evils, from Catholic clerics. Maybe that's finally changing.
- Why is our whole culture going to pot? It's our morality, stupid.
- Every cultural thing - law, order, decency, indecency, salvation, damnation - hangs on a recognized cultural morality.
- All the anti Capitalist lies in Marxist propaganda.
- Most old Marxist anti-Capitalist lies are now common "academic truths" in formal education and news reporting.
- Another Obama act of Treason? Well, ho-hum, heavy sigh and here we go again.
- He lives for Treason. Bringing Constitutional America down is his whole purpose for being.
- On the lost human virtue of Industry.
- From Industry to Indolence: how the most industrious nation in history has slipped into almost pure sloth.
- Obama Lies Again. So what else is new?
- "My work is done here; Hi-Yo Silver, and Away!" Who was that masked Marxist?
- Babbling Christianity: The Loss of Unity in the Christian Message.
- Is some New Testament "Tower of Babble" moment behind babbling Christianity's ever increasing disunity?
- World War III is beginning, and the Big News is the "News"?
- The world is tumbling into global war, but Journalism is all atwitter about Brian Williams. Go figure.
- The Three Big Ideas competing in global geopolitics today.
- The Three Big Ideas, and a Fourth one: aggressive, militant atheism, or secularism.
- Do we have an anti-American Pope?
- A Pro-Obama, Anti-Capitalist, Redistributionist, Utopian, Pro-Illegal Alien, quite consistently Anti-American, Pope Francis?
- Do we have an Anti-American President?
- A Pro-Islam, Anti-Christian, Redistributionist, Utopian, Pro-Illegal Alien, quite consistently Anti-American, President Obama?
- "We are not the World Police" say the Lefties. So, if not us, then who?
- In the absence of Police, including World Police, what happens? The criminals come out to play.
- Gay Marriage: What the hell is gay about it?
- It isn't Gay Marriage, it's Homosexual Marriage. If you surrender the language you lose.
- Reconciliation with God, through a good Confession with Absolution.
- Repentance, resolve, confession, absolution, penance, and uplifting, EXHILARATING Reconciliation.
- Rethinking War on Islam: War on "parts" of Islam, or, Unlimited War.
- Rethinking War on Islam may mean a perpetual state of war, for Islam's evil cannot be separated out.
- America's current Anti-Constitution Constitutional Government.
- All three current branches knowingly violate the Constitution that created them, provided their rules and set their limits.
- American Constitutional Absolutism: Replacing Outlawed Political Parties.
- Only American Constitutional Absolutism. No Kings; no Cronies; no Parties; no Opposition to The Law.
- Global Absolute Stupidassism: Opposing American Constitutional Absolutism.
- Most Political Parties and most Federal Bureaucracies are based on Global Absolute Stupidassism.
- Even our best Major Media Cultural Commentary, Talk Radio, is not perfect.
- Conservative Talk Radio STILL often mistakes pure evil for simple naïveté.
- There is no salvation outside the Catholic Church.
- Once you know Christ founded it, then you must enter it, or not leave it, for there is no salvation outside of it.
- On the Coming Total Global Reset.
- This Global Reset will touch every aspect of human life, and nothing will be the same again.
- New Way American Politics: Restoring and Advancing Cultural Americanism.
- A New Way of doing our Politics after anathematizing Political Parties, Marxism, Islam and Globalism.
- God Denial = Nature Denial = Science Denial = Nonsense.
- Falling into God Denial always leads into simple foolishness, and that path always ends in utter insanity.
- The Seven Catholic Sacraments in Scripture.
- Protestants always ask for Scriptural evidence for all of our Sacraments; so here it is.
- The REAL Science Deniers almost always turn out to be in serious God Denial.
- To ignore the absence of Scientific Evidence is to ignore Nature, and be a true Science Denier.
- On the elimination of all sense of Scandal from any society.
- Where there is no Scandal, and nothing at all is Scandalous, the whole Culture has gone Evil.
- Is Discrimination prohibited to Government, or to Citizenry?
- Our Constitution restrains government, not citizenry; it FREES the citizenry to discriminate.
- The Indiana Boycotters Celebrate Sodomy and Anathematize Christianity.
- Does your company celebrate Sodomy, or Christianity? They cannot celebrate both.
- Boehner's Treason is a far Greater Treason than that of Obama.
- Obama's Treason is now glaringly obvious, and Boehner still pretends to oppose it.
- Jesus had Zeal for His House. Do we have Zeal for our American House?
- Is there any evil, any sin at all, before which you would stand firm and say "Not in my house!"?
- On organizing the truly stupidassed pages under their own heading.
- The Stupidassed Pages now represent a category of their own in the Contents of this WebSite.
- You Must Attack Anti-American Politics to Win American Political Wars.
- Any public direct attack on anti-American positions will always win, hands down. So why does no one ever do it?
- Are right and wrong always black and white, or are there shades of grey?
- There is the Spirit (the Kingdom), the Flesh (the World), and You. Love unites (or divides) you to one of them, and Love is Black and White. Always.
- On the developing Catholic theological "Mercy War".
- Has Blessed Cardinal Newman's "Development of Christian Doctrine" been weaponized in the new Mercy War?
- Our current stupid war policy is clearly aimed at military failure.
- But the political opposition has their own stupid war policy cocked and ready to go.
- Stupid Political Arguments: False Premises and Talking In Circles.
- Presenting the stupid political arguments of our Marxist Democrats, always initiated and publicly argued for them by their News Media.
- Recognizing the Bipartisan or Nonpartisan Treason Destroying Civilization.
- The seductive desire for brotherly peaceful cooperation corrupts the world through nonpartisan treason.
- Seeking balance in anti-Christian and anti-Constitution American culture.
- Keeping spiritual and political balance when 1/3 of the culture is evil and 1/3 is not even paying attention.
- How to incite class war in a classless society: First, Invent Faux Classes.
- Marxist Revolution needs a Class War, but Constitutional America prohibits nobility. Ergo, the Faux Classes of Marxism.
- Faux Classes 2: Defining Social Classes by Income or Wealth.
- The Poor we will "NOT" always have with us? It just doesn't get any dumber than this. Faux Classes 2.
- Treachery and Deceit: The Weapons of the Enemies Within.
- How Freedom of Speech opens the door to Anti-Free-Speech-Treachery in High Constitutional Political Office.
- Conquest by Delusion: Making us conquer ourselves.
- Destructive Social Delusion, induced by disinformation, mal-education, indoctrination and propaganda.
- Should you love your enemies until they finally kill us all and conquer good?
- Did the Commandment to love your enemies mean that you should love Satan?
- On the Interfaith Worker Justice (IWJ) Communization of Faith.
- IWJ brings all faiths together to form a delusional New World Order of egalitarianism. By all appearances.
- On the Origin and Destiny of the American Catholic Identity Crisis.
- The ongoing 50+ year American Catholic identity crisis was born of a split between the Magisterium who protected it, and the academics who taught it.
- Twisting the Cultural Assimilation versus Cultural Segregation question.
- Natural cultural assimilation is for races and ethnicities; twisted cultural assimilation is for sin and evil.
- Civilization versus Savagery: On Distinct Peoplehood.
- Civilization makes an identifiable civil People; savage, barbaric trends remove the distinction.
- The Treacherous Global Delusions of Marxism-Leninism.
- Is Pope Francis a duped "Useful Idiot" of Marxism, is he Delusional, or is he actually In On It?
- Musings on the deep treachery of the most trusted among us.
- Deep Treachery: Were they all deceiving us from the beginning, or did they somehow "turn" after being raised to positions of trust?
- Holy Evil defines Bishops who teach and preach Falsehood.
- Water and Oil; Fire and Ice; Truth and Falsehood; Catholicism and Communism; Holy and Evil; They do not mix. Or do they?
- Our Many Maliciously Fabricated and Purposely Induced Cultural Delusions.
- Cultural-Marxism + Freudianism + Multiple Crises + Many Years Abuilding = Multiple Cultural Delusions.
- Thou shalt not Discriminate, lest thou commit the Newest Mortal Sin of Man.
- Let us unite all Humanity in Indiscriminate Behavior, knowing that all who still Discriminate delay the human development of Perfect Worldly Utopia. Let us make our own Heaven right here on earth.
- Science opposes Racial Discrimination and favors Brotherhood of All Men.
- Racial Discrimination is an unnatural, immoral, irrational, culturally induced and learned behavior.
- Fix the VA by switching all Government Coverage to VA Coverage.
- Restricting Congress, the Presidency and the Court to Existing Military Coverage should fix the VA pretty quick.
- Fix Military Pay by tieing it to Congressional Pay and Raises.
- Tying Presidential, Congressional, Judicial and Military to One Pay Scale should Fix Military Pay.
- Progressivism: The Evil Stratagem of Slow Global Conquest via Delusion.
- Progressivism is Satan's "Reasoned", "Scientific", Kinder, Gentler path to the Destruction of Civilization, through Induced Delusion.
- Cafeteria Sinners: Selecting Mortal Sins from the Catholic Smorgasbord.
- Catholicism's Cafeteria Sinners pick and choose the mortal sins they will commit, and still participate in Eucharist.
- Regarding off-duty military concealed-carry of firearms.
- With Moslem potential Jihadists in our own military ranks, all American military should be armed at all times.
- Sheriffs and Veterans and Citizens; Oh My!
- County Sheriffs and Veterans should together form volunteer Minute-Man like County Militia units of the free citizenry.
- The Confederate Flag is also the Democrat Party Flag. Surprise.
- It's the Democrat Party Flag. "Democrat" is Synonymous with "Confederate", and should be used interchangeably.
- Patience. Be not afraid. A Glorious Sunrise is coming.
- The Son rose on a Sunday, following a Friday Crucifixion. Our Sunrise will come after much suffering; it will come with our reawakening to Truth.
- Why all the homo marriage surprise? There is nothing new under the sun.
- On the unconstitutional Court legislated homo marriage surprise. Ho hum, heavy sigh and here we go again.
- Only clear, distinct political battle lines will save Constitutional America.
- Fuzzy, indistinct political battle lines only encourage and feed the "bipartisan" progressive destruction of this last bastion of Human Liberty.
- Political, Theological and Philosophical Pigeonholes.
- No one exactly fits any Pigeonhole; you're not supposed to Pigeonhole anyone; but what about their own words, actions and behavior?
- Unique, Distinct, Identifiable Human Culture = Religion + Politics.
- The Formula [Culture = Religion + Politics] is what makes a distinct, identifiable People a distinct and identifiable People.
- On the Vague Anti Authoritarianism of Pope Francis
- And the Relationship between Vague Anti Authoritarianism in High Places and Moral Depravity in Culture
- Absolute Truth, as The Winning Political Force to be Reckoned With.
- The 2016 Candidate who stands in Truth rather than whatever various audiences want to hear will beat everyone, severely.
- The Religion Politics Nexus: If the Religion is not true, Politics become evil.
- For Martin Luther, Politics drove Religion. For Pope Francis, Religion drives Politics. Or does it?
- The Formula [Culture=Religion+Politics] is Inviolate.
- Politics merely organize Human Culture around the predominant Religious beliefs of a distinct and identifiable People.
- Evil is, definitively, Falsehood; Evil is the Opposite of permanent Truth.
- Evil convincingly argues Religion out of Politics in this temporary, passing world, where Satan reigns.
- All the Smiling Degenerates, Looking Good while advancing Moral Depravity.
- The Smiling Degenerates of American Government, Happily Bringing America Down.
- On the Stupidity of Evil, and the Connection between Evil and Stupidity.
- Evil is Opposition to God, and Opposition to God is just Glaring Stupidity.
- Truth Denial: Über-elitist, high intellectual, super sophisticated Stupidity.
- Evil = Falsehood; the opposite of Truth. It is not possible to oppose reality and not be stupid.
- The Rise of Dominant Atheism, and with it, American and World Culture Rot.
- Culture Rot ensues once Human Culture predominantly worships only itself.
- Dr. Ben Carson, Champion of God, Family, Country and Decency in Government.
- Ben Carson can return America to being a Constitutional Republic once again.
- America's Extra-Constitutional Self Destructive Politics: Civilization's Doom.
- How all of our Presidential Candidates build up and support America's Self Destructive Politics.
- [Culture = Religion + Politics] is the inviolate formula of Civilization itself.
- Culture = Religion + Politics makes a unique, distinct, identifiable People. Take Religion (and religious morality) out of it, and the Culture disintegrates.
- Whether the result means death or rebirth, the American Reset will be painful.
- America was born in Revolution. If the reset means rebirth, it will only come through re-revolution.
- The Pre-Ordained Club Candidates of Both Parties.
- The Party Proposes; the Club Disposes; The Media Clears The Way.
- The Washington DC economy of bureaucracy is booming amid national depression.
- While the nation suffers economic depression, the local Washington-New York economy of bureaucracy roars on.
- It ain't raining cats and dogs around here; it's raining stupidity.
- You've heard of trickle-down economics? Well, this is pouring down stupidassery.
- Culture=Religion+Politics: The Book.
- Culture = Religion + Politics is now published and available.
- Our Criminal Government and its totally dependent Moron Voter Base.
- The hearings are a joke. Our Criminal Government is not going to indict anyone in government for anything.
- A Lay Catholic American view of the Great American Decline.
- How and why America is going down as Marxism and Islam rise.
- Cultural Restoration, or Destruction, is upon America. One or the other.
- If the American Nation is destroyed, an American Remnant will restore the American Idea, somewhere.
- Defining "Difficulty", "Doubt" and "Dissent" in Catholicism.
- Reactions to Doctrine(s) presenting difficulty, doubt and dissent among the faithful need examination.
- Awakening to the possibility of taking down the media.
- Have Republicrat Candidates begun the process of actually taking down the media, or are they just making temporary political points?
- The Crudification of Catholicism, general Christianity, and American Culture.
- "Crudification" is a Vic-ism denoting the process of becoming a crude and vulgar people.
- How Truth Hurts, when it smacks us in the face.
- But if Truth hurts, it also saves, and makes us free (John 8:23)
- The List of the Catholic Popes and the Historicity of the Catholic Church.
- Each of the Catholic Popes has a documented history, and these histories show the Apostolic Succession from Peter.
- Simple common sense, in Catholicism and Americanism, is out the window.
- You don't need degrees or books on theology or civil law in the living of daily life as much as you need Simple Common Sense.
- On blurring the lines between right and wrong, and watering down reality.
- Blending vocations, moral norms, belief, purpose for being, etc., into an amorphous, disgusting soup, by watering down reality.
- News Media and Academic hatred of Religion is destroying Western Civilization.
- The "Cultural Marxism" controlling education, journalism and politics attacks Christianity and feeds social depravity.
- Condemned Freemasonry contributes to religious, political and cultural decline.
- The Church long ago condemned Freemasonry, and we all should take time to carefully consider her reasons.
- The Western World is now infected with educationally acquired social stupidity.
- How all Western countries are committing cultural suicide, through the acquired social stupidity of our own Western intellectual elites.
- The World is going "on lock-down". Just think about that phrase for a second.
- It's a prison term. On-lock-down used to mean getting a prison back under control.
- YHWH is Love, but Allah is Terror, and Islam is Terrorism.
- Judaeo-Christianity is Civilization; Islam is the opposite. Islam is Terrorism.
- Pope Francis just said WHAT? Excuse me?
- Can anyone out there help me reconcile what Pope Francis just said with Catholic Revealed Truth?
- Relationships: Spirit and Flesh; Love and Law; Religion and Politics.
- Is Real Freedom a freedom from sin, or a freedom from legal or legitimate authority?
- Obama's "fear of old lady and little orphan refugees" political trap.
- Think only of the imaginary starving little old lady and orphan refugees; don't look at all the real well fed military age Moslem men he is importing.
- Crony-Catholicism? Really? The USCCB is advancing Obamunism?
- Say it ain't so, Joe! It's bad enough that we now have so many Marxified Bishops, but now they actually act against the faith?
- On the natural social enculturation of children, for good or for evil.
- Enculturation of American children into Judaeo-Christian civilized culture, or into Marxist and/or Islamic anti-civil cultures.
- A submission from someone who would be Pope.
- If all the last five or so Popes have been invalid Popes, then, where's the valid one? Why, Brother Michael, of course!
- [Culture=Religion+Politics] Book, Reviewed by Accuracy In Media (AIM)
- Cliff Kincaid reviews our latest book, and this site.
- Legally Destroying America, through Defining Treason Down.
- American Political Parties are swiftly dismantling Constitutional government, having first defined treason down to the point of non-existence.
- On entering (or avoiding) the Catholic American Discomfort Zone.
- Let's not talk about Religion or Politics today; it's confrontational and uncomfortable. Let's avoid the Discomfort Zone.
- Americanism is a condemned Catholic heresy; so what, exactly, is it?
- If the Church condemns Americanism, does that mean all Catholics need to leave America?
- Are the real "Science Deniers" in the top rungs of society, or the bottom?
- How is it that we who are called Science Deniers are the only ones who ever actually employ the Scientific Method?
- Our New Wuss Generation, the Predictable Product of Moral Relativism.
- Once one generation was raised in Moral Relativism, then next generation almost had to be a bunch of Wussies.
- The common link between Paris, San Bernardino, 9/11, etc.: Islamic Jihad.
- It was common, ordinary, every day Jihad. No one was radicalized; nothing was hijacked; no one went berserk.
- The Left and other anti-Christians are always Blaming America, for Everything.
- The Marxocrats, their Media, their Entertainment, their Academia, all play the Blaming America game.
- "Surely I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
- The Second Sunday of Advent, inspiring Hope, and Trust in the Alpha and the Omega.
- American survival itself depends on getting Islam out of America.
- Cult forms Culture; Islam forcibly attacks all non-Islamic cultures. American national existence depends upon getting Islam out.
- Trump Confounds the Republicrats and Flummoxes the Marxocrat Party's Media.
- Trump continues to confound the Left, including the "Bipartisan" Republicrat Party.
- Is our Mercy to be unlimited? Should Mercy be applied even to Satan himself?
- Mercy for your brother, your neighbor, your political enemy; the common criminal. But what about Mercy for the murderous, rapacious horde outside the city walls?
- Feeding of Democratized Reality, inevitably ending in Loss of all Credibility.
- Scientific Consensus = Democratized Reality = Propagandized "Truth" = Falsehood espoused by believing fools.
- All of Comrade Obama's Exploited "Settled-Science" Stupid-Asses.
- Obama's not stupid; he's evil. But his "Useful Idiot" Settled-Science Stupid-Asses all embrace Democratized Science. And that's just flat out stupid.
- Has the USCCB morphed into the Catholicrat Party with it's own political agenda?
- Our Democrat Party is now Maxocrat; our Republican Party is now Republicrat; has our USCCB gone Catholicrat?
- Cruz and Trump Rise Again, and the Elites still don't get it.
- The Candidate who actually recognizes the existing war and then properly prosecutes it will win all the marbles.
- Anti-Discrimination Law is, in reality, Government Imposed Discrimination.
- Imposed Discrimination against all Western Civilization Decency and Goodness, under the pretense of being anti-discrimination.
- The Sharia Distraction that takes our eyes off of Jihad, the REAL danger.
- Sharia only affects those in the Ummah. If you're NOT in the Ummah, Jihad will kill or enslave you. Worry about THAT.
- Marxists running the Vatican's Pontifical Academy of Social Science?
- Died in the wool Marxists in the Vatican's P.A.S.S. No wonder Pope Francis favors the Socializing Frauds of "Sustainable Development", "Climate Change", etc.
- On all the Anti-Christ Christians, and all the Anti-American Americans.
- Christ Divides; Anti-Christ would bring us all together. Our Declaration and Constitution Defined us; Multiculturalism is now Redefining Us.
- Recognizing, at last, the Islamic Declaration of War on Human Civilization.
- Congress should Recognize the long existing Islamic Declaration of War, and Declare War against ISIS and all other active Islamic Jihad organizations.
- On Growing the Economy and Creating Jobs Without Immigration.
- "Americans won't do that work" is a purposely caused problem. If we can't create jobs without immigration, then how did we create all those jobs before 1965?
- Fixing Health Care requires getting government out of it.
- Get government out of it, require all health insurance to be owned by and benefits paid solely to patient-beneficiaries, and let the free market do the rest.
- Does the Year Of Mercy mean the end of Moral and Spiritual Discernment?
- Fr. Larry Richards says the one thing you are absolutely forbidden to ever apply to anyone else is Judgment. Is that true? And is Mercy absolutely Limitless?
- Presenting America's new rulers: The Political Parties.
- The Constitution is now dead. What we have in its place is government of the people by the Parties for the Parties.
- On Obama's Gun Grabbing Lies, supporting his destruction of the Constitution.
- Obama's Whoppers typify the Marxist rule for lies: Make the lie so big, shocking and unbelievable that it will actually be believed.
- Test your Americanism: Is the original American Idea your cup of tea?
- Test your Americanism to find out if you might be happier somewhere else.
- Today, it's Triumphant Tradition v Indifferent Blending, in Catholicism.
- Is Catholicism a distinct religion, or not? If all religions are the same, then, why be Catholic at all?
- Fag Power: Owning and running more of the Church, and more of America.
- On some of Marxism's earliest created and exploited splinter groups now becoming the dominant exploiters and owners and drivers of culture.
- On the Minimum Wage Trick: Racist from birth, still racist to the core.
- Walter Williams lays it out so even dim-bulb Marxocrats and Republicrats can understand it. (But then, they're in on the scam.)
- Obamunist Assassins: Could pre-planned assassinations bring him back to power?
- Does a President of a Capitalist Christian nation, who was raised by Communists and educated by Moslems, really intend to permanently leave office?
- Government by Social Experiment or Constitutional Government: Choose.
- All government, whether ecclesial or temporal, may be seen to be morphing into Government by Social Experiment.
- How "Trumpism" trumps pseudo-conservatism, and is not Obamunism.
- Trumpism: A turning away from the treacherous Republicrat Party's treason, toward the only imperfect alternative.
- The Boehner Treason: Taking Impeachment off the table to kill America.
- The Boehner Treason represents the foundation stone of all Republicrat Party treachery.
- On very simple, nothing to it, Common Sense Culture.
- There's nothing complicated about it. Culture=Religion+Politics. Eliminate religion, or eliminate politics, and you get anarchistic disorder and chaos: the opposite of culture.
- Trump and Palin: Why are they considered to be the incompatible "Odd Couple"?
- If there's an incompatible "Odd Couple" it is the Tea Party and the Republicrat Party, not Trump and Palin, both of whom fully intend to stop exactly what we the people want stopped.
- Join Vic on Twitter
- Link to Vic on Twitter
- Examining the Religion component in Culture=Religion+Politics.
- I submit that Religion is the most important factor in the making of Culture.
- Examining the Politics component in Culture=Religion+Politics.
- Politics: Establishing and Modifying Civil Law and Government for a Distinct Culture.
- Culture: The Final Product of the formula Culture=Religion+Politics.
- Comparing Major Contemporary Human Cultures: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
- Did Trump just Flip? He will now "deal" with Marxocratism and Obamunism?
- The Donald has flipped before, but this may be the flip to end all flips. If HE won't stop the destruction, WHO WILL?
- How Insidious Cultural Marxism Educates the World into Self Hatred.
- Through Darwinian-Freudian-Marxist Self-Hatred, Citizens and Governments become their own mortal enemies.
- Cultural Resurrection Followed Cultural Chastisement in Scripture, repeatedly.
- Unerring steadfast faith in God brought Cultural Resurrection, after a Cultural Purging.
- A call to return to the fold, before the global chastisement.
- It is not to late to return to the fold in repentance, fasting and prayer, in full conversion, and receive the blessing of the Lord.
- Is it a Living, Organic, Evolving Constitution, or a Fixed Legal Document?
- The REAL American Political argument revolves round the Anti-American, Darwinistic belief in a Living, Organic, Evolving American Constitution.
- The Unrecognized Evil of Social Evolution, including Modern Libertarianism.
- How Social Evolution "evolves" away from belief in unchanging objective reality: From Judaeo-Christian Western Civilization into anything-goes Pop-Culture.
- On the Obamunist Deception: Purposely Wrecking America from the Presidency.
- Comrade Obama, peace be upon him, is an Islamic Master of Taqiyya with a Black Belt in Marxist Disinformation.
- We're all looking for the Candidate who might fix our Anti-American Court.
- The next President might get to appoint four new Justices; that's all well and good, but why don't we even think about Impeachment for the majority of them right now?
- How Spineless Acquiescence to the sins of friends and family destroys us.
- Failure to oppose wrong gets harder and harder to do the longer it is not done. Spineless Acquiescence to Evil is smiling your way into hell.
- Committing Ecumenicide.
- Gathering the Political World into Marxism, while Scattering the Church through Ecumenicide.
- Explaining Purgatory to a Protestant.
- Being "Saved" is not enough to finally see the face of God; you also have to ascend to actual Holiness, first.
- On the Murderous Charity of CRS (Catholic Relief Services)
- Here come the annual Rice Bowls, to "charitably" supply the world with condoms and abortions.
- On Coming Back to Ted Cruz.
- If Trump will "deal" with the Marxocrats, I'm done with him, and coming back to Cruz.
- The Limbaugh Theorem is now going on steroids.
- In the Limbaugh Theorem, social destroyers successfully blame the carnage they cause on the ones who are trying to stop it, and they are believed by their ever growing voter-base.
- May the soul of Justice Antonin Scalia, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
- A true warrior for truth and justice has left us a better nation for his having been one of us.
- All the secretly Capitalist Communists in America's Marxocrat Party.
- The Corrupt Crony Capitalist Communists getting filthy rich while pushing Marxist-Socialism on rest of the nation.
- The Crony Capitalists who enrich the Capitalist Communists in our government.
- Crony Capitalists buy the Politicians who favor them with subsidies and favored tax breaks, and keep raising taxes to get richer and richer and richer.
- Replacing Scalia calls us to Restore American Constitutionalism.
- Replacing Scalia is not enough; his Spirit calls us to Restore the Constitution to its rightful place as the Supreme Law of the Land.
- On Running Against Marx and Alinsky rather than against Hillary and Bernie.
- Instead of running against his champions, Constitutionalists should be running against Marx, and Alinsky, and the anti-American ideology of the opposition.
- Delusional Pope Francis, molding world culture into one undefinable hodgepodge.
- Does the Pope want International Communism, or just a border-less, all inclusive, nonsensical, global non-culture?
- Broken Communion with God ultimately causes the broken human community.
- Man is a social being, in need of community with others. Broken Communion is an unnatural disorder for man.
- Party Politics: Treachery and Betrayal of the Citizenry and the Constitution.
- The Ruling Elites are so steeped in their sly Treachery and Betrayal, so into themselves, so Certain, so broken from actual reality that they still do not understand Trump's continuing rise to power.
- Governing by Phony Crisis, and Doubling Down to Grow Government.
- In the Governing by Phony Crisis scam, no crisis ever gets solved; they only grow, and multiply, and Grow Government.
- There is nothing wrong and everything right with American Nationalism.
- American Nationalism: fierce pride in America as Declared and Constituted; the exact opposite of Nationalism combined with Marxism-Socialism-Communism, Democracy, Monarchy, Theocracy or Dictatorship.
- Pope Francis receives an Open Letter calling for his Papal Resignation.
- "Year of Mercy" begins with an Open Letter: An Urgent Appeal to Pope Francis to Either Change Course or Renounce the Petrine Office.
- How Cultural Marxism convinces a Culture of Liberty into Going Dependent.
- In the 1960s Cultural Marxism grew absolute Anarchists; today it grows helpless thumb-sucking dependents.
- Suggested Constitutional Political Proposals for Presidential Candidates.
- What a candidate, any candidate, ought to be proposing. Proposals that can restore the Constitution back to being the Supreme Law of the Land.
- "Secularized Reason" is Reason divorced from Faith, which is Amoral Nonsense.
- Secularized Reason is not merely Amoral, or simply Morally Neutral; it always comes to oppose all sense of any fixed cultural morality.
- A time to gather, or a time to scatter? This is a time of dividing.
- On Dividing ourselves from Republicrat Stupidassism, and their program of big-tent Party "unity" with our own mortal enemies.
- A Proposed Israeli National Doctrine that America should Learn From.
- Reprinted Article identifies common ideological enemies of Israel, the USA, and all Nations: Marxism, and New World Order concepts.
- Rush hit another home run describing all the "PC Vapors" after the last debate.
- The whole Media, and even Glenn Beck, got the PC Vapors and nearly feinted, trying to shield the children's ears during the debate.
- A Star Wars Mass? What? You've got to be kidding!
- A Star Wars Mass in Brooklyn. Right. Priests with Light Sabers at the Altar. Hey, get with it, man! It's the Modern Church!
- Praying for a smaller, stronger, moral nation under our Unifying Constitution.
- After division and winnowing, a converted, committed American remnant may gather under our Unifying Constitution.
- The Heresy of Chrislam.
- Those claiming that the “Allah” of Islam’s Qu’ran and Yahweh or God of both the Old and New Testaments of the Bible are one and the same are missing one glaring point: GOD NEVER CONTRADICTS HIMSELF.
- Billboard America v Real America, and Billboard Catholicism v Real Catholicism.
- Advertising is Propaganda. Political Advertising is conquering America, and now, it's conquering the Church, too.
- How to Vote in the Primary to Avoid Holding Your Nose in the General.
- The Primary Election in Your State is your Only Opportunity to Vote Your Choice. Your Party would prefer that you vote THEIR Choice.
- Millions are Converting to Scientism, the "IN" Religion of the 21st Century.
- Converting to Scientism, because, well, just thinking about all them there Absolute Facts We Wouldn't Even Know, if it wasn't for Scientism, will make you downright dizzy.
- The "Palestinian Problem" is just an Evil Mask; it's really an "Islam Problem".
- There was no state or nation of Palestine when modern Israel was born. It was Islam, not Palestine, that attacked Israel in 1948.
- The Ultimate Betrayal, against Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
- Wouldn't you just know it? It was all started by Cardinal Bernardin. No surprise there.
- Authority never applied is assumed by others, as the Default Authority of Evil.
- Legitimate Authority Unexercised becomes the Illegitimate Default Authority of those Legitimately Subject to it.
- It's 2016 Primary Voting Day; when the polls open I'll be there.
- I've made my picks and, for me, it's do-or-die day for the American Republic.
- Domestic Enemies of the Judaeo-Christian Ethos and of Constitutional America.
- Pure Politicians, Political Parties and Social Scientists: the Domestic Enemies working to bring down Constitutional America and Western Civilization.
- Leftist Rioters need our empathy; law enforcement against them is a no-no.
- Leftist rioters and anarchists are publicly sympathized with, even at the expense of civil order, public safety and property rights.
- Rahner's "Anonymous Christian" as main line Catholic theology.
- Coming back full circle?
- The Political Party System that Runs America Despite the American Constitution.
- Cruz's Pro-Constitution agenda, and Rush's Anti-Liberal/Democrat Party agenda, aren't going anywhere while the Political Party System Itself Still Exists.
- Civil Jihad = War by Immigration; Cultural Marxism = Revolution by Education.
- Civil Jihad is like Cultural Marxism: Civil Jihad is War waged by Immigration, and Cultural Marxism is Revolution waged by Education.
- Cardinal Kasper's False Arguments.
- Pope Benedict, Cardinal Kasper's false arguments for Synod Report: Vatican Council II agrees with the dogma extra ecclesiam nullas salus as it was interpreted by the 16th century missionaries.
- How Evil and Godless Marxism promotes Universal Unification with Barbarity.
- Obamunism and Marxocrat Partyism and One-Big-Religionism would "Bring Us All Together", in a Universal Unification, with Satan.
- Conservatism is now so divided and splintered as to be a meaningless term.
- When everyone in America who is not a Marxist is a Conservative, there is no such thing as Conservatism.
- Was Archbishop Lefebvre Correct After All?
- Archbishop Lefebvre was correct in rejecting Vatican Council II, interpreted with irrationality. May God bless him for that.
- Suffering Computer Withdrawal is like withdrawal from any other addiction.
- When you are suddenly stopped from computer access, terrible chemical reactions overwhelm your psyche.
- On the importance of real authority in the world; does culture need authority?
- It always turns out that those who are most publicly opposed to all authority secretly seek to become super-authoritarian themselves.
- Islam Unleashed: The Evil Destroyer of Human Civilization, loosed on the world.
- Even Saudi Arabia fears it, and builds a wall against it. When Islam is off the leash the whole world is again in great danger.
- Agreeing with Mother Angelica, Rest In Peace, on no known exceptions to EENS.
- Are all VCII and Post-VCII "exceptions" to No Salvation Outside The Church just imaginary?
- On Democratization out of Common Sense and Liberty, and into Marxism.
- Democratization out of the American Republic and into Marxism relies on the prerequisite educational assassination of simple common sense.
- Here comes the Synod Exhortation, and more EENS denial.
- Is this original simple mistake leading us into doctrinal and ecclesial revolution?
- On Faith, Doubt, Skepticism, Cynicism and Evil.
- On the Skeptic's problem with faith, the Cynic's problem with Truth, and the logical problem with Boundless, Unlimited Mercy.
- The Rampant Unconstitutionism in Marxocrat Party Positions.
- Chris Matthews' question of Trump re punishing women for getting abortions puts Leftist Unconstitutionism on open public display.
- Unifying Hatred pulls the Political Parties together in Bipartisan Cooperation.
- As time goes on our two main Parties have less that divides them, as they agree more and more on varying kinds of Unifying Hatred.
- Loosey-Goosey Theology, Wishy-Washy Leadership, and Anything Goes Culture.
- Pope Francis' Exhortation, Obamunist Cultural Diversity, LGBTQP+ "Sophisticated" Social Engineering, and "Whatever" Global Culture.
- Unconstitutional Party Delegates Unconstitutionally Picking Party Nominees.
- Unconstitutional Party Delegates of Unconstitutional Parties Unconstitutionally deciding who gets to run for President.
- Unreason in the Church: Who Is Evangelizing Who?
- On Unreasoned Gathering with Sinners: Who is Converting Who? Is the Church committing "Merciful" Suicide?
- On the growing and feeding of Useful Idiocy to advance Marxism.
- The evil, purposeful, planned, "unintended consequences" and opposite results, all made possible through the growing of Useful Idiocy.
- How Infected Evangelism Itself Helps to Destroy Christian Faith.
- When unrepentant active sinners and Protestants alike are welcomed into the Church, who is Evangelizing whom?
- Bruce Springsteen can't help it; he really needs to use the lady's room.
- With the periodic gender swings of the dreaded Springsteen Syndrome, comes the compulsion to just walk into women's restrooms and locker rooms.
- Madam Hillary let the cat out of the bag on Extraterrestrial Contact.
- You never see Madam Hillary and Mazlan Othman at the same time, do you? They may be the same shape-shifting alien being.
- Damn the Delegates, and Damn the Party, but Not the Two Best Candidates.
- It is the Delegate System, and the Party System, that Trick Us and Diabolically Divide Us.
- The Fag Identity Crisis, or "Springsteen Syndrome", that now owns the USCCB.
- The USCCB's Catholic Fag Identity Crisis highlights their linguistic abuse of "discrimination" as done with "Distribution".
- Atheist Lunacy Opposes Science and Nature and leads to Social Suicide.
- Lies are attracted to each other; big lies incorporate all smaller lies; master liars recruit armies of lesser liars, all increasingly committed to Social Suicide.
- Absolutely Intolerant Indiscrimination destroying human civilization.
- Intolerant Indiscrimination? Can we be Intolerant and Indiscriminate at the same time? You betcha.
- The Blind Guides leading Western Civilization toward the pit of Human Barbarity.
- "Establishment" Party Members and "Establishment" USCCB Bishops are not all Evil Traitors; most of them are Deceived Blind Guides.
- Breaking the Parties: Ending unconstitutional, illegal control of government.
- Political Parties were never Constitutional. Making American government more manageable, representative and Constitutional begins with breaking the Parties.
- Breaking the Media: ending control and slanting of public political opinion.
- A return to American Constitutionalism and recognizing truth requires breaking the media's controlling relationship to American politics.
- Breaking-Taxation: Ending all taxes on all Private Property, including Income.
- And if your income is not your private property, then, whose is it? Ending all unrepresentative, regulatory and unconstitutional taxes.
- Breaking Regulation: Ending unconstitutional, unlegislated lawmaking.
- Breaking Regulation means shutting down unrepresentative and unconstitutional bureaucracies that make regulations with full force of law behind them.
- Breaking Obamacare: Eliminating Socialized Medicine once and for all.
- Breaking Obamacare and showing that neither Health Care nor Health Care Insurance are the Constitutional business of the federal government.
- Breaking Public Education: Killing Tax-Paid Anti-American Indoctrination.
- Breaking Public Education at the federal level may be the only way to kill Common Core under all its aliases.
- Breaking Anti-Constitution Culture Rot: Making America Good Again.
- America cannot be great again until she is good again, and becoming good again requires breaking anti-Constitution culture-rot.
- Breaking Unions: Ending Marxism's intrusion into work place relationships.
- Breaking Unions means breaking the very reason Organized Labor was originally Organized: to provide a path to violent revolution.
- Breaking Islam: Getting Islam out of America, and making war on Jihad.
- Constitutional survival demands breaking Islam and breaking Marxism in America, and opposing their progress elsewhere in the world.
- So, Trump is The Man, and Cruz is out. Now what?
- Trump's nomination to be the Republicrat Party Candidate appears to be sealed. So what's a Cruz supporter to do?
- Repairing Defense: Undoing the Obamunist - Marxocrat Party's damage.
- Repairing Defense is an absolute requirement for American military before any serious military action.
- Breaking The UN: De-funding a Globalist, Dependent-Upon-Us Mortal Enemy.
- The UN is now a Globalist, predominantly Marxist and Moslem, anti-American and anti-sovereignty, corrupt, criminal enterprise. It needs to be broken.
- Breaking The FED: Repealing the 1913 Federal Reserve Act to Restore Treasury.
- Getting America's Currency and Treasure back under America's government requires breaking the FED.
- Breaking The Drug Lords: Ending the Drug War by Killing the Black Market.
- If we are ever to return to being a Constitutional Republic, we must realize that drugs are not covered by the Constitution, and end the Business by killing the Market.
- Breaking Globalism: The anti-sovereignty dream of borderless hodgepodge.
- Globalism: the New Communism. Anti-nation chaos dressed up as Utopia. A phony ideology so stupid it makes my feet hurt.
- Breaking The Club: Breaking the Big Money control of American Politics.
- Our Politics are run by money, money, money. Breaking The Establishment Club requires breaking the big money requirement of Professional Politics.
- PC Speech Control Versus the Sin of Detraction.
- Calumny is harming someone via a lie. Detraction is harming someone via an unnecessarily spoken truth. PC Speech Control is the absolute elimination of free speech.
- Catholic Resistance: Church Militant's Grass Roots Movement.
- We've got to start somewhere. Join the Resistance, form your local units and lets get it on.
- There is No Hell, because Pope Francis said so. Right?
- "No one can be condemned for ever, because that is not the logic of the Gospel!" --Pope Francis
- On the Mythical Conservative Movement of the Republicrat Party.
- Conservative Movement? What Conservative Movement? There ain't no Conservative Movement.
- Bible Christians: More Biblical than Catholics? No. Not by a long shot.
- Bible Christians all think their "church" is Bible-based; but the Bible is Catholic-based. The Word produced the Church, and then the Church produced the Bible.
- Popephobia: A Catholic Mental Disorder. (I think I have it.)
- Popephobia is related to American Obamaphobia, and German Merkelphobia. They are all closely related social disorders. (Could they be a Social WMD?)
- The Great Global Deception: "Death of a thousand cuts" applied to Civilization.
- The Global Deception is Machiavellian-ism applied by inches, in which the "Revolution" never quite comes, because the Target Institution destroys itself.
- Breaking Abortion: Rescuing American Civilization from Utter Barbarity.
- Breaking Abortion is the first step in restoring the Constitution to its rightful place as the Supreme Law of the Land.
- Breaking Homo Marriage: What the hell was the Court thinking?
- Breaking Homo Marriage, as one step among many in getting our three co-equal branches of federal government back into their separate and strictly limited individual Constitutional corners.
- Breaking Secularism: Our Unconstitutional "Separation of Church and State".
- Restoring religious freedom requires breaking secularism, breaking Unconstitutional Political Parties and restoring our original Judaeo-Christian National Ethos.
- Breaking Gun Control: Re-establishing Constitutional Citizen Security.
- Breaking Gun Control means declaring related unconstitutional gun laws to be null and void, because they violate the Second Amendment.
- Breaking Chaos: Restoring Order in the face of Evil Revolution.
- Proactively breaking chaos means re-institutionalizing Truth, through proper fear of the Lord.
- Breaking Faux Civil Rights: If it's not Constitutional it's not a Civil Right.
- If they are not in the Natural Law and not in the Constitution, then they are not "Civil Rights" and they may not be addressed in Federal Law.
- Breaking Marxism: Excising America's destructive social parasite.
- Breaking Marxism will be a tougher job than Breaking Islam, because "Cultural Marxism" is now interwoven into our national cultural fabric.
- Could a President Trump destroy the Establishment? You betcha.
- He could unseat a majority on the Court, unseat much of Congress and virtually destroy the News Media.
- Breaking Heterodoxy: Priests can either restore orthodoxy, or they cannot.
- All the other "Breaking" pages have to do with the Constitution; this one has to do with the return to Roman Catholic Orthodoxy, which leads the way in restoring American cultural morality.
- Stupid Intellectuals: The conservative political sophist circular firing squad.
- The stupid "intellectuals" in the establishment who just keep shooting themselves.
- Saint Joseph: The "Virgin Father" of the Lord.
- Saint Joseph, our second-greatest Saint, after only the Blessed Virgin Mary, and the perfect model of manly self control.
- The Anti-God Obsession: Making Reality self-grounded and self-explanatory.
- The Anti-God Obsession describes the obsessive Need to believe that all systems are self-contained, self-explained and self-grounded.
- Breaking Dissimilation: Cultural Evil masquerading as Assimilation.
- Breaking Dissimilation means maintaining Who We Are, as a Distinct People, in the face of Forced, Purposeful Immigration of Evil.
- Our Anti-American Government, defending our enemies, opposing us.
- The Obamunist Regime and the Marxocrat Party act like Defense Attorneys for Islam, Marxism and Immorality, and like Prosecuting Attorneys of White Christian Heterosexual Men.
- The Individual Human Dignity of Christianity versus the Collectivism of Marxism.
- Is Individual Human Dignity justified? Is the Individual a God-Image, or just another utilitarian droplet in the Atheistic Marxist Revolutionary Wave?
- Ruling Class Liars: Marxist ends-justify-the-means liars using Taqiyya.
- Ruling Class Liars telling the world about the "Social Justice" of Marxism and the "Religion of Peace" of Islam.
- Unforgivable Sin meets the Wideness of God's Mercy.
- What happens when laxity in the clergy and the whole culture "accommodates" even blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
- Sustainable, Shlamaimable. "Sustainability" is an unsustainable argument.
- We don't sustain the earth, or even ourselves. The only thing unsustainable is the sustainability premise itself.
- Ecumenical America: Christian Ecumenism's Last Best Hope.
- The Reformation split us apart; the Sons of Liberty and the Continental Congress sought to bring us back together.
- Equality: The American versus the Marxist and Islamic Interpretations.
- The Equality of our Declaration is not the same as Socialist Equality, and it stands opposed to Islamic Domination.
- Life: The American versus the Marxist and Islamic Interpretations.
- The "Life" in our Declaration is opposed to the pure utilitarianism of Socialism and the murderous domination of Islam.
- Liberty: The American versus the Marxist and Islamic Interpretations.
- The "Liberty" in our Declaration is opposed to the pure social-sameness of Socialism and the absolute domination of Islam.
- Pursuit Of Happiness: Under Constitutional America vs. under Marxism or Islam.
- The "Pursuit Of Happiness" in our Declaration as compared to the "Happiness" of the Socialist Collective, and the "Happy Sadistic Domination" of Islam.
- Returning to American Ecumenism: the First Step in National Salvation.
- American Ecumenism, among the citizenry, may be the last "Big" hope the world has for Christian Ecumenism.
- Reform Islam? How, exactly? Can you rewrite the Koran?
- Seeking out "Moderate Moslems" who will "Reform Islam" is a fool's errand. Islam is irreformable.
- Reform Marxism? No way. No part of Marxism is useful to America.
- Trying to Reform Marxism is a fool's errand. Marxist ideology of Revolution assumes a priori that whatever institution exists needs to be destroyed.
- Creating Pre-Revolutionary Chaos: Disorder masked as a "New Order".
- Revolutionaries must upset the existing order, while convincing the victim population that all the chaos they see is not of their doing.
- Breaking Voter Fraud: Ending Alien, Unidentified and Domestic Enemy Voting.
- The whole goal of open borders, amnesty, opposing voter-ID and early voting is to defraud the system, defeat the Constitution and take over America.
- The Athanasian Creed: Setting the Record Straight on the Blessed Trinity.
- The adoption of the Athanasian Creed settled the matter, in an explanation of the trinity of the persons of God and the twofold nature of the one divine Person of Jesus Christ.
- God The Father: On the First Person of the Holy Trinity, and His Title: Father.
- The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is our Father, the One and Only Lord of All That Is.
- God The Son: Consubstantial with the Father, wholly man and wholly God.
- Scripture is clear and repetitive about it: Jesus was both God, and Son of God; both man, and God, at the same time.
- God The Holy Spirit: The Third Person of the Holy Trinity, guiding His Church.
- The Holy Spirit is God active in the world, doing the will of the Father, fulfilling the promises of the Son.
- On the Blessed Virgin Mary, and her unique relationship to God Almighty.
- The Blessed Virgin Mary: Daughter of the Father, Spouse of the Holy Spirit, Mother of the Son.
- Truth is the only thing we can Unite on. Yet Real Truth Divides.
- Truth Divides, because Truth Hurts. Any "Truth" that indiscriminately Unites is a False Truth.
- Religious Conversation in America, socially stifled and anathematized.
- Other than bland platitudes, "Moments Of Silence" and "Thoughts and Prayers", politicians, journalists, celebrities and everyone in the public eye avoids religion.
- Trafeze: Taking WebSite Business where Uber is taking the Taxi Business.
- Trafeze is now up and running. It solves the "Product/Market Fit" business problem for on-line solo entrepreneurs. This is made for us.
- Who's in Heaven? Catholics. How do we know? The Bible says so.
- Scripture, Tradition and consistent Church teaching down through the ages confirms it: In Heaven, there are no non-Catholics.
- Ad Orientum: Facing East, or, facing the New Altar? Liturgical battle lines.
- Originally, to be Oriented meant to be facing the Orient; to the East, toward Jerusalem. Today, Mass said Ad Orientum means facing the Tabernacle.
- The Marxocrat Party Media and Crazy Bernie, who was in on the scheme.
- Why all the surprise? Parties ALWAYS rig elections. And I knew the Marxocrat Party Media favored Communism over America way back in 1959.
- Progressive Evil: Bringing on Spiritual and Cultural Death, inch by inch.
- All Progressives, whether Marxist Progressives or mere dupes and tools of Marxism, advance evil at the expense of good.
- Our American National Identity Crisis: Who Are We?
- First, You Must Address Your Personal Identity Crisis: Who Are You?
- Islamic American Constitutionalists? Who love America and hate Jihad?
- Really? Well, that's what they say. Maybe we should just wait and see if they kill any more of us.
- Rigged Primaries, Rigged Election, Rigged Coverage, Rigged Political Parties.
- What should we expect, with an elitist "Establishment Club" running the News, running the Parties and running all three branches of government completely outside the Constitution?
- Creeping, incremental Institutional Stupidity, slowly advancing evil.
- It is incrementally grown Institutional Stupidity that makes good men eventually accept and advance evil.
- On the Year of Mercy, Obstinate Unrepentant Sinners, and Pure Evil.
- In this Year of Mercy, are we to be merciful even to the evil barbarian hoard laying siege outside the city walls?
- America's Deadly Dichotomy: Christian Virtue versus Political Corruption.
- Culture=Religion+Politics, true enough. But self-government demands high virtue, and politics are naturally corrupting.
- Mortal Treachery: any Difference between Politicians, Journalists and Bishops?
- Absolutely not. Their Mortal Treachery has caused American citizens to die, and it will cause more citizens to die.
- Making the Kill Shot, versus Hesitation: On winning or losing the battle.
- Hesitation at pulling the trigger means failing to make the kill shot, and each time, it may have been your last chance.
- Banishment: Could it rid America of her domestic mortal enemies?
- On establishing Banishment as a penalty for working to destroy Constitutional America.
- On the Managed Decline of Western Populations, and of the Church.
- The Contraceptive Mentality also brings about the Managed Decline of World Economies, because, only Free People produce New Wealth.
- Trump v Clinton = Ignorance & Indifference v Machiavellian Evil.
- Choosing Trump v Clinton is easy; it's choosing amoral love of country v pure, deceitful, evil intending, flat out immorality.
- Saying it in pictures: When words alone cannot get through.
- We've been warning about anti-American politics for years in words; but there is now a rich library of internet graphics that may say it better, for some.
- A prayer for President Trump, that through him we may return to justice.
- That the huge responsibility may humble him to his knees, bless and inspire him to lead us in a return to True Justice.
- Feeding Racial Paranoia and Social Chaos for Pure Political Profit.
- Politically inflaming racial paranoia and blind hatred of whites and cops, solely for the political benefit of the REAL racist Party.
- Is Practical Atheism leading us all into a New World Order?
- Practical Atheists, who are nominal or non-practicing "believers" who live lives exactly as if they were atheists, belong to Practical Atheism.
- Has George Soros now become a Pope Maker?
- Elizabeth Yore (at Remnant) unveils very strong connections between top George Soros surrogates and Pope Francis.
- Holy Hatred: Can we hate evil and still be Christian?
- "Do you renounce Satan, and all his evil works?" That is a yes or no question.
- The Insidious Hidden Evil behind Collective Bargaining.
- The sly "Fairness" mask on Collective Bargaining hides the original, ongoing and continually exploited evil Marxist anti-institution stratagem.
- Genetic Entropy: Pointing to Human Devolution, not Evolution.
- Genetic Entropy shows that mutants have less genetic material for variation, never more, falsifying evolution via "favorable" mutation.
- An American Diocese upholds a Marriage against Abandonment.
- Which should be the norm. Abandonment of a Catholic Sacramental Marriage is assumed a priori to be a mortal sin.
- America's Chief Mortal Enemy: ISIS? Iran? N. Korea? Russia? China?
- No. America's Mortal Enemy Number 1 is Comrade Obama (peace be upon him) and his whole Marxocrat Party.
- Join the Catholic Resistance, and wage Guerilla warfare against Evil.
- Catholic Resistance to Evil means personal sacrifice. It means continually evangelizing, even when and where evangelization is not welcome.
- Finding Geographical, Political and Religious True North.
- It is Knowing True North that properly orients us, and enables us to find the Direction Home.
- Worldly Nobility is temporary; Natural Nobility, or Holiness, is Permanent.
- On the Natural Nobility of those who submerge themselves in the service of others, in self-sacrificial charity.
- The Globalist Stupidity: Building a Global Government on Stupid Premises.
- The Globalist Stupidity is an agenda aimed at eliminating borders and nations by frightening populations with fake environmental predictions.
- Defining Rights Down, Reversing Constitutional Meaning and Wrecking America.
- On Unconstitutional "Hate Speech" and "Hate Crime", established by Flag Burners, America Haters and Constitution Destroyers.
- Consequences of Breaking the System and Restoring the Constitution.
- Assessing the good, bad and ugly consequences of breaking the system of political corruption and returning America to Constitutional Rule.
- Invincible Ignorance my ass. It's invincible lawlessness running amuck.
- Government, academia, journalism and entertainment, all working together as one big criminal enterprise.
- Evil Unmasked: Ryan and the boys openly side with America's enemies.
- If they won't support their own candidate in a two-person race, which candidate does that leave unopposed?
- Political Parties = Political Denominationalism = Diversity in Patriotism.
- Denominationalism varies Revealed Truth; Political Parties vary Constitutional Meaning.
- Another Marxist "Catholic Spring"? Yawn. So what else is new?
- Breaking News: A Catholic Springtime of Revolution. Well, ho hum, heavy sigh and here we go again.
- The Religion-Political Parallels in America's rise, and in her decline.
- Boldly speaking about the taboo subjects of religion and politics is what this DIVISIVE and INTERACTIVE website was born to do.
- Abortion Rights: Criminal Malfeasance in the Federal Government.
- "Abortion Rights" show the need to nullify unconstitutional law and impeach Supreme Court Justices and others who violated the Constitution.
- Homo Rights: Criminal Malfeasance in the Federal Government.
- "Homo Rights" show the need to nullify unconstitutional law and impeach Supreme Court Justices and others who violated the Constitution.
- Health Care Rights: Criminal Malfeasance in the Federal Government.
- "Health Care Rights" show the need to nullify unconstitutional law and impeach Supreme Court Justices and others who violated the Constitution.
- Anti-Church Rights: Criminal Malfeasance in the Federal Government.
- "Anti-Church Rights" show the need to nullify unconstitutional law and impeach Supreme Court Justices and others who violated the Constitution.
- Anti-Gun Rights: Criminal Malfeasance in the Federal Government.
- "Anti-Gun Rights" show the need to nullify unconstitutional law and impeach Supreme Court Justices and others who violated the Constitution.
- Socialist Rights: Criminal Malfeasance in the Federal Government.
- "Socialist Rights" show the need to nullify unconstitutional law and impeach Supreme Court Justices and others who violated the Constitution.
- Islamic Rights: Criminal Malfeasance in the Federal Government.
- "Islamic Rights" show the need to nullify unconstitutional law and impeach Supreme Court Justices and others who violated the Constitution.
- Shared Divinity? Can man somehow "share" divinity with God?
- This "Shared Divinity" concept might be way too big for my limited intellectual capacity, but my heart is trying it on for size.
- We now clearly see all evil coalescing round Comrade Madam Hillary.
- All the forms of evil coalescing in Madam Hillary and her Party are at long last visible, and therefore defeatable, all at once.
- The "Pre-Existing Condition" Progressive Marxist Psychological Trick.
- Insurance is protection against future misfortune, not past misfortune. How could anyone insure against past events?
- PC Speech Control Vs. 1st Amendment Freedom of Speech: Place your bets.
- Politically Correct Speech Control is ever increasingly taking charge of Constitutional America. Is everybody happy?
- On the nature of Warfare, on the eve of 2016 Election Day.
- In this world, you can wage Spiritual Warfare, Political Warfare or Military Warfare. But standing neutral will not save you or your children from evil in this wold.
- Giving thanks for the Intercession of Our Lady, Queen of Heaven and Earth.
- Storming Heaven with Prayer must not end now; pray for Heaven's Guidance of President Trump.
- God, Nature and the USA.
- The unique relationship between God, the Author of Nature, and the "Natural" political organization of the USA, as Declared and as Constituted.
- Anti-God, Anti-Nature and Anti-USA.
- Breaking America's relationship with God and perverting man's view of Nature, first, in the Anti-USA Agenda of the Left.
- Restoring USA: The simple (but difficult) task before our new President.
- Generations of unresisted Leftist damage and culture-rot cloud the simple task of restoring the original idea of the USA.
- The Making of Emoticons: Highly "Educated" Emotional Cripples.
- Our Universities are not merely cranking out anti-American Marxists, but also Emoticons. Trained Emoters, as opposed to trained Thinkers.
- Emoticon Bigotry: the induced bigotry symptom within Emoticon Syndrome.
- The Educationally Induced Emoticon Syndrome project introduces Emoticon Bigotry, making the student a hopeless bigot, just like his teachers.
- A Pastor's Descant (Assumption Grotto News)
- Fr. Perrone: How our corporate prayers after Mass have been modified following the election.
- Pope Francis and the deepening and worsening Catholic Civil War.
- Letter asking Pope Francis to step down: Can we really do that? Has it been done before? And is Pope Francis even Catholic?
- Catholicism in America: Bringing Order to a Disordered Politics.
- Is Catholicism in America to be increasingly relegated to discredited "Outsider" minority status, or might it actually restore Good Social Order?
- Dubiosity (my word) in Francis' Papacy: The Five Dubia.
- Pope Francis feeds Papal Dubiosity through indecisiveness, vague language and official pronouncements left open to wildly varying interpretation.
- On the hidden Marxist Injustice in "Social Justice" and "Democracy".
- And the Injustice in the sneaky, underhanded psychological blending of Communism with Christianity.
- Failure to Anathematize anyone always leads to being Anathematized ourselves.
- We ought to just say "Let us be Anathema" the minute we stop shutting out mortal enemies of the Church and mortal enemies of the Nation.
- Trumping the Media, Trumping The Establishment, and Trumping Marxism.
- President Elect Trump is Trumping the System that has been running us into the ground, and he is just Trumping it "naturally".
- On the Inspired, Brilliant Republic of the Unique and Incomparable USA.
- The inspired, ingenuous and seemingly miraculously conceived concept and design of the word's first anti-tyrannical-government government.
- The Darkness and Depression that always accompany rejection of God.
- "These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full."-John 15:11. Departing from Jesus always brings on darkness and depression.
- Godel's Incompleteness Theorem: Mathematizing Faith in God?
- Finding a rational and logical explanation for Natural Human Intuition. (Things we know but cannot prove.)
- Refuting "Brothers Of The Lord", again, for poor Scripture scholars.
- We have to go over the "Brothers Of The Lord" misinterpretation, over and over again, because newer generations of the misinformed just keep being maleducated.
- On the Unrecognized War being waged against Human Civilization.
- The Unrecognized War against Culture is not merely being waged against Nations, and not merely against Nature, but against God.
- On the Question of Papal Deposability
- Asking whether Bishops may actually Depose a Pope for Heresy. Is there even such a thing as Papal Deposability?
- Vatican War: Are we witnessing a Papal Melt Down?
- Pope Francis and the "Spirit Of Vatican II" Cardinals now openly attacking Orthodox Cardinals in the now open-to-public-view Vatican War.
- Treason against Nation is bad, but Ultimate Treason is against Faith and Morals.
- Don't just look at Washington as the source of all of our problems; look first at what's being taught from the Pulpit.
- The Anti-Authoritarian Rage at Losing Their Authoritarian Power
- On the Authoritarian Rage of the Global Ruling Class upon being Over-Ruled: Pure Insanity, Pure Evil, or Both?
- IYI = Intellectual Yet Idiotic
- IYI pertains to those highly intelligent and/or highly educated fools who hold to idiotic, nonsensical beliefs.
- On Cultural Desensitization to Strategies of Cultural Destruction.
- The systematic psychological desensitization of a nation's citizenry to the reality of mortal threats to nations.
- On the incredible hubris of elite stupid-asses.
- Hubris and elite stupidassism naturally go together. There are none so proud as those convinced of and swimming in idiotic falsehood.
- The Latin Mass Readings for Midnight Mass
- It is always good to meditate on the appropriate readings ahead of time, before praying the Mass.
- Induced "Black Privilege" and Racist Anti-White Anti-Americanism.
- How Marxist-induced "Multiculturalism" actually alienates and splits us all apart while pretending to unite us all together.
- Induced "Islamic Privilege" and the false charge of Islamophobia.
- Our future murderers are welcomed right in among us under the fraudulent peaceful banner of "Multiculturalism".
- Obama Unleashed: Doing all the destabilization he can do.
- Trump's win upset Obama's global plan; Obama Unleashed is laying mines and firing torpedos and missiles behind him on his way out the door.
- Social Issue Neutrality: The Death Knell of Civilized Culture.
- Can Christians embrace God Belief Neutrality? How about God's Law Neutrality? How, exactly, is Social Issue Neutrality any less damning?
- You can't keep Islamic Assassins out if they're already in.
- When suicidal Jihadists and Islamic assassins are already infiltrated into the ranks, the ranks are looking for terrorists in all the wrong places.
- Is it Communist Islamism, or Islamic Communism?
- As the two dominant globalist political movements active in the world today, Communism and Islam always unite at the top, despite the occasional bloody animosities in the ranks.
- Red Pope Francis and the KGB's Liberation Theology.
- The Russian KGB developed "Liberation Theology" as another path to Global Revolution. Pope Francis may be a victim of it, or, he may be a perpetrator of it.
- Will Pope Francis become a Self Deposing Pope?
- "The pope himself, if notoriously guilty of heresy, would cease to be pope because he would cease to be a member of the Church."--Catholic Encyclopedia
- On the Cultural Menace of Massively Induced Stupidity.
- When you hear Leftist Leaders say something truly stupid, don't laugh. They are enlivening all the induced stupidity of their followers, and enraging your "revolutionary" conquerors.
- Killing Obamacare does not require canceling all existing policies.
- Killing Obamacare means there is no mandate, there is no fine, so states, employers and beneficiaries are no longer forced to participate.
- Determining how stupid it can get when it just keeps getting stupider.
- Desperately trying to finally answer the question "How Stupid Can It Get?" in a limitless, growing, dynamic environment of exponentially multiplying, ever increasingly radical stupidities.
- Is Barrack Obama Communism's "Planted President" of the USA?
- Way back in 1992 a KGB agent let the cat out of the bag, identifying Comrade Obama as Communism's "cradled" and carefully groomed USA President. Can this be true?
- American Grounding: Citizen Equality, Life, Liberty, Property.
- Returning to our original American grounding means returning to the sure guidance of Natural Law and to our Judaeo-Christian social moral norms and civil law.
- Proselytizing v Evangelizing: What's the difference? Is there a difference?
- It's a very thin line between between Proselytizing and Evangelizing, so why is the one condemned and the other commended?
- Real Truth Always Demands Division; Evil Always Demands Unity.
- It's Truth v Anti-Truth; Right v Wrong; Virtue v Vice; Life v Death. Gimme that old time Division.
- Wouldn't it drive Fake-News nuts if President Trump joined the March For Life?
- The whole Marxocrat Party, their Fake News Media and All Hollywood Nobility would go ballistic.
- Is Putin's Hack of our Election why Hillary Won the Popular Vote?
- If the Russian Election Hack actually affected the election, maybe that's why the Popular Vote went to Hillary.
- Cyber Security: A Globally Accessible Totally Secure system is an oxymoron.
- A computer system may be globally accessible or totally secure, but not both at the same time.
- Joe Biden keeps getting Medals from Evil Men for supporting Evil Deeds.
- Comrade Obama, peace be upon him, awarded him the US Medal of Participation. Notre Dame awarded him the "Laetare" Medal of Moral Equivalency.
- Promoting Evil by Doing Good: The Evil Fruit of the PC Do-Gooders.
- How Political Correctness and Good Intentions have overpowered Human Reason and Critical Thinking, to promote Self Destructive Evils.
- Should we treat Islam differently than other religions?
- If not, why not? Doesn't Islam treat the whole non-Islamic world differently than it treats Islam?
- The Marxified Racism of Rep. John Lewis is OK because it's anti-white.
- Taking full advantage of racist Black Privilege, Rep. John Lewis exemplifies the new purely politically-based Marxist Racism of his beloved Marxocrat Party.
- All the Congressmen boycotting Trump's inauguration are of one Marxist mindset.
- How much ya wanna bet all the Congressmen boycotting the inauguration should have been impeached from office and charged with criminal malfeasance in office long ago?
- "Blacklisting" McCarthyites was America's First National Poison Pill.
- Now Cultural Marxists are "Blacklisting" every expression of love of America, and our own sitting government, almost in its majority, hates America.
- On the Freeing of the Bradley/Chelsea Manning Creature.
- Only in Obama's America could Bradley Manning commit treason, go to prison, get a sex-change operation at our expense and then be turned loose.
- The Anti-Reality of Show Biz, exemplified by "The View".
- Leftist opposition to Nature, Men, Christianity, Life, Human Babies, Marriage, etc., amounts to insane opposition to Reality itself, by nearly all of Hollywood.
- Praying for President Trump on Inauguration Day.
- Invoking the Protection of the Holy Spirit on our new President as all of American Cultural Marxism becomes more and more dangerously unhinged.
- The Inaugural aftermath shows that the Establishment still doesn't get it.
- Horror of horrors! Trump keeps saying what he always keeps saying! And the Marxocrats may be Marxified, but the Republicrats are just plain Stupidified.
- The Dubia Aftermath shows that Pope Francis still doesn't get it.
- Non-response to the Dubia means a Warning; non-response to that means a second Warning, and finally, a non-Pope Council to depose the Pope.
- It's "Time To Unite" with anti-Americans and all forms of evil? My Ass!
- We The People should reach out to them? As they are? Why? !!! Shouldn't they be trying very hard to convert themselves and reconcile with us? If not, why not?
- American-defined Equality, Life, Liberty, Property: that, we can unite on.
- In the American interpretation only - not the Marxist interpretation, and not the Islamic interpretation. We should unite with any who embrace these Four American Foundational Civil Rights
- The "Hitlerian" Trump Slander: Communism's Oldest Deceptive Strategy.
- Fake News Media, the Pope, the Marxocrat Party, and even Republicrat "Establishment" types raise the specter of Nazism associated with "Populist" President Trump, who isn't even an ideologue.
- Can we, in our majority, even recognize the diabolical any more?
- Are we all so busy and so hypnotized by the world that Satan and all his evil works are the absolute farthest things from our minds?
- Cultural Marxist Indecency is always on public display.
- It's so obvious even the lying media can't hide it any more.
- Do we have a Diabolically Controlled Pope?
- Every time he opens his mouth, he makes himself a fool.
- On the new (to me) heresy of Popalitry.
- False belief that a Pope can do no wrong leads to Pope Worship.
- Potentially Wrong Decisiveness v Always Wrong Indecision.
- President Trump's bold decisiveness contrasted with Pope Francis' Pronounced Indecision.
- The Stupid (or Evil) Bishops Helping the Global Islamization Cause.
- Leading Dioceses (and America) into social suicide.
- The Marxist Cloward-Pivoning of Trump's Administration.
- Overloading Government at every level of Marxist Organization.
- The Minimum Wage Lie: Raising unemployment, uplifting no one.
- You just can't fool the natural law that controls economics.
- Site Navigation
- Website Navigation: Finding your way around.
- Party-Breaking: Trump's Key to American Greatness
- Trump's real key to Making American Great Again is to break allegiance to Party and return sole allegiance to Constitutional America.
- Party Breaking: Catholicism's Key to Church Greatness.
- Catholicism's real key to making the Church great again is to break clerical allegiance to Party and return sole allegiance to the Revealed Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Democracy Breaking: Returning America to a Constitutional Republic.
- Repealing Wilson's 16th and 17th Amendments, and returning to America's brilliant original conceptual design.
- On "Killer" Putin and the Indefensible Trump Remarks.
- Putin's a Killer, but, like, we're not, so we should all just run and hide from Putin. Right?
- Massive Public Outrage for Hire, to the Highest Bidder.
- The Woman's March on Washington, the ongoing Airport Demonstrations, all, and more, all bought and paid for, in advance.
- The George Soros Republicrats.
- Is anyone surprised that Soros money backed McCain, Graham, Ryan, Rubio, etc.? I'm not.
- The Pasquino Statue comes alive, with questions for Pope Francis.
- Posters all over Rome revive the ancient "Pasquino Statue" tradition of lay people questioning the Pope.
- Satanic Unreason in Modern Liberal Thought.
- Satanic Unreason, Unreality and Insanity rule the Left, in philosophy, theology, material science, mathematics, politics, psychology, you name it.
- Scripture, War and Peace.
- Does Scripture ban war, forbid division, invite unlimited unity, and thereby deny the existence of evil?
- President Trump, a Sign of Contradiction in the World.
- President Trump, a Sign of Contradiction in the World. Am I the only one who sees Trump as what we are all called to be: a sign of contradiction in the world, opposed by many? Or am I nuts?
- The still unrecognized evil goal of the Trump Opposition.
- It isn't just Trump they are after, and it isn't just Constitutional America they seek to destroy. The unrecognized evil goal is Globalism, and the end of nations and liberty of man.
- Were Mary of Magdela and Mary of Bethany the same woman?
- Could an earlier freeing of demonic possession be the reason behind Mary of Bethany's radical faith, through true recognition of exactly Who Jesus Was?
- Evil Globalist Desperation drives the Rush to Impeach Trump.
- They are desperate to find a way to impeach Trump, now, while they still own the Chief Justice and an "Establishment" majority in Congress.
- Watching President Trump Breaking the Fake News Media.
- Wow. I mean, like, wow. Watching Trump Breaking the Fake News Media is the Best Show In Town. It's a beautiful thing.
- Addressing Original Intent in Law, and Original Revelation's Intent in Doctrine.
- "Original Intent" is the intention of the authors when any Bill was signed into law. "Revealed Truth" is God's Law.
- President Trump and the Strong, Manly Leadership we were all looking for.
- Strong, Manly Leadership has finally arrived in America. The Church still waits for it.
- In this Information War, a Disinformation Program has established Unreality.
- An Information War is unlike any war we have ever fought. Now, what Truth fights, is massive persistent belief in Unreality.
- American Exceptionalism in a nutshell: Citizen Upward Mobility.
- Unique American Exceptionalism is why everyone wants to come here. Here, citizens can "move up" and improve their own condition in life.
- How Cultural Marxism induces the commission of National Suicide.
- Ideological Marxism has almost totally abandoned armies and force of arms, switching to Subversion and getting us to commit National Suicide.
- The Source of Radical Islamic Terrorism? Mohammed and the Koran.
- Radical Marxist Terrorism comes out of the Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital. Similarly, Radical Islamic Terrorism comes right straight out of the Koran.
- How obstinate and (stupid) Egalitarianism acts to destroy civilization.
- Are we not all children of God, to be treated absolutely equally, and is that not Egalitarianism? Well, in a word, no.
- Koran is a Cult and should be Outlawed.
- Or, get ready for violence on our own soil.
- Draining Swamps (Plural) through the Information Revolution.
- Well, ya gotcher Global Swamp, ya gotcher National Swamps andja gotcher Catholic Clerical Swamp. And Information Technology is the Roto-Rooter in all of them.
- Who is guaranteed Freedom of the Press? CNN, or you and me?
- The First Amendment Rights were written to protect all Citizens, not to solely protect Partisan Propagandist Corporations to the exclusion of others.
- How Sworn in Operators of the Law can actually Hate the Law.
- The Marxocrat Party, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, etc., all solemnly sworn to uphold the Law, but who actually Hate The Law.
- Amnesty Schmamnesty! Feelings are feelings and the law is the law.
- "Feelings" and "Values" and "Who We Are" and other Freudian-Marxian tricks are not the law, and they do nothing for National Security other than to harm it.
- The Looming Islamic War: Sunni, ISIS, Shia, Kurds, Russia, Israel, USA?
- Sunni nations allying with Israel against ISIS? Excuse me? Shia nations allying with Russia? Who's on First here?
- On Satan's Blind Rage against "The Woman".
- Was the war between Satan and The Woman, or, between the Seed of Satan, and the Seed of the Woman? It depends upon whether you view it from Earth, or from Heaven.
- How is Mary the Mediatrix of All Graces? Isn't Jesus the sole Mediator?
- Again, it depends on whether you view it in Earth time, or Heaven time. In Eternity, past, present and future all exist in the same "moment".
- "Offer it up?" What the hell is that? Where is the Grace in That?
- When all is woe, you feel abandoned by God, and you say "God, where are you?", there He hangs, suffering on the Cross, abandoned and mocked, saying "People, where are you? Is it all for nothing?"
- Trump Speak: What's new in Trump's speech to Congress? Nothing whatsoever.
- Trump Speak is People Speak. He's been saying the exact same things from the very beginning. The Establishment, the Media and all other Cultural Marxists were never even listening, until now.
- On the Establishment Rage aimed at President Trump.
- Globalist, Marxist, Anti-American, Anti-Christian, Anti-Law, Unbalanced Establishment Rage aimed at the Trump Presidency and Agenda, is Dedicated and Committed to Destroying his Presidency.
- Return to Constitutionalism means a return to Original American Faith
- Constitutional Originalism requires understanding the Faith of the Authors of the Constitution at the time of Ratification.
- It's all about Marxist Revolution, not sexual license or saving the planet.
- "Organizing is a euphemism for Revolution."--Saul Alinsky, who invented Grass-Roots Community Organizing for Eventual Marxist Revolution.
- On the California Secession Movement: Hold the Yippees and Yahoos.
- A California Secession should be put down as was the Democrat South after the Civil War. Per Amendment XIV, "Rebels" could never vote or hold elective office again.
- Original Design preserves the Church, and preserves America.
- The Original Design of the Church was of Divine Authorship. The Original Design of the USA was as "perfect" as any mere men could ever design.
- Wiretapping Trump: Why is anyone surprised?
- Wiretapping Trump may be among the least of all the Obamunist - Marxocrat Party crimes against the Constitution and the Citizenry of the USA.
- Unconstitutional Obamacare, and Unconstitutional Replacementcare.
- If federal control of private industry is illegal, then why would any sworn-in, honest and fully conscious Congress simply replace one blatant illegality with another?
- On Good Globalism, Bad Globalism, and Nationalism.
- The International "Good" Aims of Catholicism and larger Christianity versus the "Evil" Aims of Communism, Islam and Freemasonry, related to the Natural Civil Order of Sovereign Nations.
- "Good Cop, Bad Cop" Political Parties versus We The People.
- The Republicrat Party is the Good Cop, the Marxocrat Party is the Bad Cop, both are owned and operated by the same Establishment Club, and We The People are the "Suspect".
- The greatest threat to Constitutional America? Immorality.
- Insidious, growing Immorality poses a greater threat than the growing ideologies of Marxism, Islam, Globalism, or any of America's external enemies, combined.
- Globalist Stupidassism in the Vatican.
- Globalist Fraud after Hoax after Scam, all promoted in the Pontifical Academy of Science and the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences "Workshop on Biological Extinction."
- Trump Rising: "We'll fully fund Planned Parenthood if they stop Abortions."
- Planned Parenthood's Answer: No! We're PROUD to be committing Abortions!
- 2nd Sunday of Lent, Transfigured of our Lord Cycle A
- Hope, inner soul room, transfiguration
- Marian Consecration ain't easy for us "Marthas".
- It's the part about worrying about one thing only: fully returning the love that is given, and trusting that everything else will be taken care of.
- The Great Melting Pot Lie: America is and always was a Distinct Culture.
- The American "Melting Pot" of Immigration cooks an Assimilation Stew, in which Immigrants become Americans, rather than American Culture becoming Suicidally Diverse.
- The Great Evil Nationalism Lie: Nationalism is not Evil; Globalism is Evil.
- The Evil Nationalism Lie says that nations with borders are not needed, which is to say, there is no such thing as Evil that needs to be kept out. Don't worry your little head about it.
- On Ending Quantitative Easing and Bursting the QE Bubble.
- Does a stock market crash mean an economic crisis? Not necessarily. A burst of the QE Bubble could be a step toward Market Sanity.
- Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire, Nose As Long As A Telephone Wire.
- "Liar Liar" applies to the whole Washington Establishment, both of their Parties and their whole Fake News Media, in their obsessive-compulsive mission to destroy Trump.
- Alinskyite Dolan: Anti-American American, Anti-Catholic Cardinal.
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan may be the perfect Undercover Alinskyite Anti-Institution Subversive Radical Marxist Revolutionary.
- Looking more closely at Pope Francis' chosen Papal Pals.
- If a critter walks like a duck, talks like a duck and is constantly seen in the company of other ducks, the logical conclusion is that he most probably is a duck.
- Questioning Truth: "There is no absolute truth", say the Enlightened Elite.
- Questioning Truth itself has been the pop-culture wave since the 1960s. Loss of faith in man's ability to even identify reality is the real source of all the social chaos.
- The Politics versus Truth dichotomy conundrum.
- Even knowing how vehemently both Establishment Political Parties hate the Constitution, it's still shocking how openly they oppose that which they have all sworn to uphold.
- Notable Quotable Judie Brown, on Trump, Life and Death.
- American Life League's Quotable Judie Brown nailed the essence of the response to Trump's offer to Planned Parenthood.
- The sole path to Islamic Heaven is to die a martyr in performance of Jihad.
- That's it. Islam assures no one else of salvation. Male martyrs get a permanent erection; female martyrs get a permanently erect penis. No kidding.
- Breaking Government "Sausage-Making" to Repeal Obamacare.
- Political Government Sausage Making versus plain and simple Constitutional Government is the sole problem with repealing Obamacare.
- The Islamic Connection between ISIS, Random Terrorism and Global Jihad.
- It is the unseen Islamic Connection that is conquering Western Civilization: The Known Terrorist Groups, Native Born Convert Terrorists, Global Jihadists, etc. are all Moslems who read the same Koran.
- Empty Confessionals, Popular Liturgy and the Communion Stampede.
- Nobody notices or even thinks about all the empty confessionals, but everybody "participates" in Liturgy and everybody receives the Most Blessed Sacrament.
- Hard, Cold Reality squeezes Leftist Lies, and Leftie Lunacy pops out.
- Many people raised and bathed in lies all their lives simply cannot handle the shock of reality. The inevitable confrontation brings out real Leftie Lunacy.
- The Elite, Effete, Upper-Class Science-Deniers of the New World Order.
- Denial of God is denial of Truth, which leads to denial even of solid empirical facts that do not support the inevitable man-made alternative ideology.
- Nationalizing Catholicism: Introducing the Democratholic Church of America.
- While we have been off worrying about our own government suppressing our religion, Party Politics has been quietly infiltrating the Church and turning it into a Government Agency.
- How Our Anti-American Political Parties Oppose Constitutional America.
- Party Agenda is Everything; the Constitution is Nothing; Marxocrats Oppose Everything American; Republicrats are Weak or Sneaky Bipartisan Cooperators; All Favor a Globalist New World Order.
- Trumping The Parties: President Trump is Changing American Politics.
- President Trump's Deal Making is out manipulating the professional manipulators of the Washington Establishment Club, and picking apart their Political Parties.
- Trump, the Freedom Caucus and the Bogus Health Care "Entitlement".
- The Freedom Caucus was right; but Dead Right; the rest of the Party Opposed them. Trump is making them unite, as a Party, while fracturing a unified Marxocrat Party.
- Repealing Obamacare means getting the federal government completely out of it.
- The Political Parties will never repeal it. Repeal it Hell; Kill it, and the States and Private Sector will scramble for the business. Strike it down as flagrantly unconstitutional and illegal law.
- Why does Flynn need Legal Immunity? Because the Legal Process is so Corrupt.
- So long as the Senate, the House and Courts, Judges and Justices up and down the line are driven by Political Party Agenda and not by the Constitution or the Law as written, Truth does not matter.
- Mitochondrial Eve & Y-Chromosomal Adam v Darwinism and the "Natural" Homo.
- If all human DNA traces back to Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosomal Adam, then the religion of Darwinism and the "Naturalness" of the homosexual condition are both refuted.
- Planet of the Atheists: An Education-Induced New World Order.
- Globalist Revolutionary Educators are systematically breaking down Human Civilization to replace it with a new Planet of the Atheists.
- Benghazi Liars Susan Rice and Adam Schiff Aid and Abet Treason Again.
- After all their public lies covering up Obama administration gun-running collusion with Al Qaeda closing with the Stevens assassination, they now lie again to Break a Presidency.
- On Innies and Outies: No, not Belly Buttons, but Personal Philosophies.
- Rights are Innies; Responsibilities are Outies. Feelings are Innies; Realities are Outies. Personal Comfort is an Innie; Guiding Principles are Outies. Sin is an Innie; Doctrine is an Outie.
- Marxist Politics in America: The Political Revolution that is conquering USA.
- No one seems to recognize the Progressive Marxist Politics that are displacing the Constitution, aimed at eventual establishment of another typical Communist Dictatorship in America.
- Politics Defined: Nations are Political Entities; War and Peace are Political.
- Religion orders human behavior. Politics control human behavior. Politics Defined is where Eternal Truth meets Temporary Worldly Ambitions and Rulers.
- Trump Hitting Syrian Airbase was the Right Thing To Do.
- "Do the Right Thing." Advice you should have gotten from your Father, Mother, Priest, Elders, Teachers. etc. A thing is either Right or Wrong. It's not Democratic; it's Right or Wrong.
- Globalist Pope Francis' Marxist Program to End All Sovereign Nations.
- Our Globalist Pope leads the attack on all National Sovereignty to bring an end to all national borders in favor of Total Global Disorder, ostensibly for the good of the Planet and the Poor.
- A Trump Inspired Global Turning: A World Returning to Cultural Sanity.
- Kiss the notions of a "Post-Christian World" and a "Post-American World" goodbye. We may be seeing a Massive Global Turning Away from Imminent Global Disaster.
- On Disciples, Timid Believers and Traitors to the Faith, on Maundy Thursday.
- Entering the Easter Triduum, all three groups will be spoken of in the Passion Readings. To which group do you belong?
- Trump Flips: Are they Flips, or "Art Of The Deal" Deal-Making?
- Note that in every so-called Trump Flip-Flop, Trump winds up in a much better relationship and/or a much stronger negotiating position with some former adversary.
- Social Darwinism, Neo-Freudianism and Marxist Utopianism, all, Displace God.
- Social Darwinsim applied Biological Evolution to Human Societies; Neo-Freudianism emphasized Human Culture over Individual Biology; Marxism emphasized the Collective over the Individual.
- Civilized Moslems: Ataturk's Turkey and the Shah's Iran had them.
- Once, Civilized Moslems, Educated Women and Peaceful, Attractive, Beautiful Cities predominated in lands where now we see little other than Typical Islamic Barbarity.
- All the America Hating Americans, working hard to bring America down.
- The American Citizenry has been infected with America hating Americans from her birth. But this national self-hatred really took off after the birth of Communism.
- Truth Hating Catholics: See No Evil, Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil Clerics.
- The three divisions in the Church Hierarchy: Those who champion the Truth, those who oppose Him, and those who avoid Him. The Opposers and the Avoiders are Truth Hating Catholics.
- Unrecognized Revolutionaries, in Churches, Governments and Citizenries.
- Determined detractors of existing Doctrine, Law and Order, who never leave the Institution they despise, are Unrecognized Revolutionaries, who intend to Take Over, or, Bring The Institution Down.
- The Perps: All the upside-down Social Lies, and their Perpetrators.
- False charges of racism by the real racists; of sexism by the real sexists; of whatever-phobia by the real whatever-phobics. Unmasking the Perps.
- The Moslem-Marxist Barbaric Collusion against Human Civilization.
- All the evidence points to a deep Moslem-Marxist Barbaric Collusion against religions, nations, and even civilization itself.
- The Apolitical Lord Jesus, Who Split Religion and Politics.
- Until Jesus, Religion and Politics were Combined. Jesus hit history with a force that split time itself, established the New Calendar and Split Worldly and Ecclesial Government Apart.
- On the Managed Decline of Catholicism in America.
- The Managed Decline of the Catholic Church in America, like the Managed Decline of American Constitutionalism, is being treacherously orchestrated FROM THE INSIDE.
- All the Universally Believed Lies of the Left, feeding Cultural Devastation.
- The universally believed lies pushed by evil men and their Useful Idiots and Agent Provocateurs, "Revolutionizing" human culture away from Simple Common Sense and Natural Law.
- Indifference to Cult is the Most Destructive Lie of Human Culture.
- How can an Identifiable Culture last if children are taught to "make up their own minds" about Cult? Indifference toward cult eventually destroys all culture.
- The Rise of the Anti-Culture; the Anti-Church and the Anti-State.
- While responsible "Leaders" look the other way, or pretend not to see, The World is taking all good institutions down from the inside. That is what the new Anti-Culture is all about.
- Forced Return to Constitutionalism: The Only Realistic Swamp-Draining.
- The only realistic way to "Drain The Swamp" is to brutally club anti-Constitution Government Officials back under their own Constitution, or out of Government altogether.
- Red Jihad: How Marxism uses Islam as just another Revolutionary Tool.
- The Red Left consistently feeds the "Islam Is Peace" lie, blames the Right, Capitalism, white people or the USA for acts of Jihad, to help feed and grow Pre-Revolution Chaos and Disorder.
- The Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Rope-A-Dope Political Trick.
- Getting the populace all exercised to grow the government over yet another political false premise involving yet another imaginary Constitutional "Right".
- On the All-Out Assault on Truth, in the Church and in Politics.
- Fake News, False Doctrine, the rise of Indifferentism through Diversity, and the ultimate Blessing Of Evil, all done in the Face of Unchanging and Unchangeable Truth.
- Church Militant Resistance Movement: Will you join it?
- For once, a "Resistance" Grass-Roots Movement that is for Culture and not against it; for Magisterial Teaching, and against Error. (And isn't that already Counter-Cultural?)
- Spineless Leaders cause more cultural harm than Traitorous Leaders.
- Spineless Leaders who push rather than pull, who lead from the rear of the column, and who are too weak or cowardly to actually confront any enemy.
- Did the breakdown and loss of the Scientific-Method begin with Darwinism?
- In the Evolutionary Trail of Modern Scientism, Marxism points back to Freudianism, and farther back to Darwinism. Was that where Modern Man initially took Science off the rails?
- All the "Catholic" Ducks: If a Pope walks like a duck ...
- If a critter walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and is constantly seen in the company of ducks, it may be proper to assume that the critter just might be a duck. Including Catholic critters.
- On The Demonic Replacement of Distinction with Diversity.
- Diversity, Plurality, Multi-Culturalism, etc., acting against distinct religions, distinct nations, distinct borders of every kind, even distinct individual being. Against Distinction Itself.
- Media Lies, Corrupted Deep-State Agencies and Marxified America.
- The Establishment-Owned Deep-State and their Media Leaks Versus President Trump and America As Constituted.
- Purposeful Unbalance of Culture through Unnatural Forced Inclusiveness.
- The ultimate aim of Marxism is not "fairness" or "justice", but increased unbalance, disorder and chaos.
- On the Dividing Lines that make distinct religions, nations and cultures.
- Globalism, the UN, the EU, Marxism and Islam all blur dividing lines to force the world into one impossible hodgepodge mixture of cultures, from the most civilized to the most barbaric.
- On the necessity of using Barbarian Allies against the worst Barbarians.
- Saudi Arabia, Egypt and other Moslem nations so fear ISIS that they will ally with despised America and Israel against it. But never forget that Barbarian Allies are still Barbarians, at the core.
- On our Judicial Traitors, using our Courts to bring America down.
- Globalist, anti-American Judges and Justices who consistently oppose the very Constitution they falsely swore to uphold and are charged in office to obey, protect and work from within.
- We Gotta Impeach Trump, for Being Elected, Among Other Crimes.
- We were Nailing Down the Coffin Lid on American Capitalism, Building True Socialist Justice and Saving the Planet, and He Stopped the Whole Process!
- Washington Swamp Critters: Deadlier than any Everglades Critters.
- Draining the Washington Swamp unveils all the venomous Clintonistas and Obamunists of the Shadow Government, running the Deep-State Politics of graft, blackmail, take-down and rigged elections.
- Extremist Faith: In Catholicism & Islamism, Marxism & Americanism.
- True Catholicism is the most Extremist religion on earth. So is "true" Islam, the other way. And, Marxism and American Constitutionalism are extremist political opposites.
- The Ungodly Never Trumpers who don't even know what they are.
- If a Marxist Useful Idiot knew he was a Useful Idiot he wouldn't be a Useful Idiot. Similarly, Ungodly Never Trumpers don't even know how they promote Ungodliness.
- "Civilized" Islamic Nations versus the True Islamic Religion.
- When Politics drives Religion in Islamic Nations, the whole world is safer; when Religion drives Politics in Islamic Nations, the whole world is menaced.
- Trying the Anathema Option for National Security. (Nothing else is working.)
- The abandonment and non-use of the Anathema Option is at the root of our own Religious Suicide, National Suicide, Cultural Suicide and Western Civilization Suicide.
- Providing National Security Without the Anathema Option.
- If Anathematizing Islam is "not who we are", then, who are we? National Security devoid of any National Anathemas means Security Measures enforced only against ourselves and our liberty and freedom.
- Who will drain the Catholic Swamp, and how, exactly?
- Trump is draining the Washington Swamp; what about the Catholic Swamp? Our last perfectly capable Pope abdicated for apparent political reasons, certainly not health. Was he Swamped?
- Truth Wins in the end, because Truth simply Is, and Truth does not change.
- No matter how deep the swamps, no matter how deep the lies and deceptions, no matter how bad the politics, no matter now corrupt the one true religion, in the end, Truth Wins.
- On-Line Resource for Learning the Extraordinary Form of the Mass.
- From finding the Sunday and Daily Liturgical Calendar Propers and Readings, to Full Catechesis, to a Direct Comparison between the Extraordinary and the Ordinary Forms.
- Political Arguments: Constructive, Destructive and Downright Stupid.
- Political Arguments controlled by Political Parties morph into Agendas for Pure Party Power. Political Power that usurps or replaces legitimate Government Power is Treasonous Power.
- President Trump calls for Memorial Day of Prayer.
- You won't hear about President Trump's call for a day of prayer anywhere in the anti-American Fake News, so here it is.
- The Relentless Evil of Satan Persists, so long at this world exists.
- Post Memorial-Day signals of "Peace Rising" are undercut by the relentless evil that persists on earth, advancing the cause of evil through deceptive treachery.
- Arm the Citizenry, for the best internal National Security.
- Arm the Citizenry, for the best internal National Security. And how do we Arm the Citizenry? Very simple. Get the Government out of the way and the citizenry will arm themselves.
- Is it Science as Idolatry, or Religion as Superstition?
- Science was corrupted the moment it divorced Christianity; corrupted science then dropped the Scientific Method, adopted Science of Consensus, and became Science as Idolatry.
- Are we the real Catholic Church, or the Church of All Nice People?
- Does the real Catholic Church worship God, or itself? Is it a distinct religion, or is it a "Blend"? Is Truth Himself unchangeable, or malleable?
- Treason and Stupidity: co-dependent cooperators against Civilization.
- The Traitor needs to fool someone. Treason "recruits" cooperators. Really big treacherous deceptions demand really big frauds. Treason and Stupidity need and feed each other.
- Complying with Jihad, with chin-up, stiff upper lip and all that.
- Show no fear and keep your chin up. It makes it easier for them to cut your throat. Show them how you are not the least bit terrorized, by complying with Jihad. That'll teach 'em.
- On Going-Catholic in this Anti-Catholic World.
- Going Catholic, or going MORE Catholic, is the Only Real Antidote for the Spreading Global Social Poison of Untruth, Unreason and Evil.
- The Coexistence Lunacy.
- All the Coexistence Nuts, inviting, welcoming, protecting and blessing their own future murderers. (And ours.)
- On the Green Foolery, in which Green became the new Red.
- The Green Foolery fooled generations of students into joining "Green Revolutions" on phony emergency bases, all to benefit the more hidden but very real Marxist Revolution already under way.
- Bedroom Laws: Making Abomination Legal by Violating Subsidiarity.
- Under the mask of "getting government out of the bedroom" the champions of abomination put the federal government in charge of your bedroom.
- A Globalist Comeuppance at the hands of Trump.
- Fake News, Fake Science, Fake Education, New World Order, Secularism, Marxism, Islam, all Globalist Movements Piled-On to Get Trump, and Trump is handing them all a Globalist Comeuppance.
- Globally Despised Trump Now Running Globally Despised America.
- Marxism-Infected Western Thinking has been trending to Cultural Marxism for 100+ Years, and Along Comes Globally Despised Trump, to Upset the Global Apple Cart. (It’s All Anti-Capitalist Sentiment.)
- The Suicidal Politics allowing Enemy Ideology Political Participation.
- On the insane abandoning of simple common sense required to bless and welcome mortal enemy ideologies into full participation in the whole political process.
- Southwest Ohio Resistance Group looking for a few good Catholics.
- I can't believe I'm the only "Resistance Group" guy in the whole Dayton area ready to draw my Catholic sword and advance on the enemy. Are the only strong Catholics around here all way south of town?
- What is the Purpose behind Purposeful Ambiguity?
- The Cultural Movement out of Practicality, or Practical Reality, and into General Ambiguity, is Systematic. Looking for the Purpose behind the Purposeful Ambiguity Movement.
- It's the Violent Revolutionary Ideology, Stupid.
- The Political Ideology of James Hodgkinson was the Bloody Marxist Revolution now typical of the American Marxocrat Party and the Fake News Media. Why doesn't everyone just get that?
- Promoting Hate and Loving the Hatred in the New American Politics.
- The song writer was wrong; it is not love that is blind, but hate. See all the Leftists, who don't even know they are Marxists, who are loving the hatred driving their "Causes".
- The Swamp Fights Back: Never Underestimate Deep Marxist Muck.
- The Marxist-Globalist Deep-State Swamp Fights Back against President Trump, We The People and our Constitution.
- Truth, Antitruth and Catholic American Man.
- Antitruth creates convenient but false and temporary Comfort-Zones. Truth may be temporarily inconvenient and uncomfortable, but is the only Permanent Natural Happiness.
- The Middle-Ages were not Dark; these are the real Dark Ages.
- The stupid war between Science and Theology is being won by Theology, but you would never know it, because Scientism "owns" education, broadcasting and publication.
- This Little Light of Mine on This Little Ark of Ours.
- The lowest of the lay citizenry, armed with revealed Truth, bringing their light aboard this little ark, for a rebirth of the Church.
- Conquest by Stealth, of the Church, America and the World.
- Antonio Gramsci's stratagem of Conquest by Stealth uses a reversal of 1 Corinthians 5, applied against the Church, against Nations, and against all who would separate themselves from Evil.
- Emotionalizing the Intellect as Preparation for Revolution.
- Emotionalizing Religion, Emotionalizing Science and Emotionalizing Politics: Displacing Rational Thinking with Pure Raw Emotion, for the eventual Violent Overthrowing of Human Civilization.
- American Constitutionalism versus Any Other Political Ideology.
- American Constitutionalism is to Politics what Roman Catholicism is to Religion: The Only "Real" Way To Go.
- Identifying the Enemy is the first requisite for victory in war.
- If you let the enemy join your ranks, lead your forces, preach from your pulpits, hold political office, legislate, execute and adjudicate your laws, then, how have you not become your own enemy?
- Is the Novus Ordo Mass already a mostly Protestant Mass?
- A Protestant Mass? Excuse me? Was that really somebody's plan from the beginning?
- The Institutional Church, Institutional Nations and Institutional Man.
- The Institutional Church, like any instituted nation, is a solid, fixed, objective thing. You can point to it and say "there it is". Institutional Man is "Institutional" by Natural Law.
- On going back to the Original Bible, after all these Revisions.
- The Douay-Rheims is the English translation of the original Vulgate, the world's first one-book Bible, put together by St. Jerome around 400 A.D. From now on, this is my Bible of reference.
- Attacking Catholic Darwinism, from the purely Catholic perspective.
- This site has always challenged Darwinism from the purely scientific perspective. Now, we see another Catholic champion of Truth attacking Catholic Darwinism from Revealed Truth.
- Tweet Trump Tweet! Drive the Fake News Nuts and Drain The Swamp!
- Fake News & Marxocrats can enrage their base with flagrant malicious lies inducing the shooting of Republicrats but the President can't tweet a comical parody video against THEM? Tweet, Trump, Tweet!
- Draining The Swamp must include Condemning The Stupid.
- In the end, Social Division will be required to restore Constitutional America and American Greatness. And that means Anathematizing The Stupid.
- The "White Man's Religion" lie Versus the "Racist Islam" truth.
- Black Slavery, still active in Islam, invented by Islam, has a thousand year-plus history, against a mere three centuries of the European-American spin-off, and it never had an Abolition Movement.
- Scriptural Judgment: for a Brother, a Samaritan, a Philistine.
- In the discerned the will of God, is human judgment a one-size-fits-all universal thing, or is it to be applied differently for Christians, non-Christians and mortal enemies of Christianity?
- "Evolving" Dogma, Vague Doctrine and Splintering Catholicism.
- Not merely splitting, but splintering Catholicism, just like the splintering of America and of Western Civilization, is being accomplished from the inside.
- On Self-Inflicted Western Barbarity and the End of Civil Order.
- Insidious Cultural Marxism's Corrosive "Inside" Victory over Western Civilization: The Rise of Western Barbarity.
- Deep State Traitors: Ideological Plants of the Shadow Government.
- "Most" FBI, CIA, NSA, etc., agents are "Good" Americans? Sez who? Where's the evidence of that?
- Deep Church Traitors: Homosexual Plants in the Shadow Church.
- "Most" Deacons, Priests, Bishops, Cardinals, etc., are "Good" Clerics? Sez who? Where's the evidence of that?
- Catholic Simplicity Versus the the Super Complexified World.
- Recognizing the glory of God and the sweet smell of incense is so simple it offends the ungodly mind. Most will always prefer accommodation with the world to Catholic Simplicity.
- The Government Safety Net: The Barbed Hooks of Socialism.
- "Everyone Agrees" on the need of a Government Safety Net for the Unfortunate. Why? Because it births and grows Socialism and replaces the Constitutional Republic with Marxism.
- Random-Rebellion: The Making of Rebels Without a Cause.
- The Educationally Formed "Revolutionary" is at the real root of every single family, religious, philosophical, ideological & sociopolitical problem in America today.
- The Communist Bourgeoisie: Rich Capitalist Revolutionaries.
- From Elon Musk to Dan Rather, from CNN to Google, from Solyndra to the Clinton Foundation, the Communist Bourgeoisie use Capital to destroy Capitalism.
- Blessed Divisiveness: Breaking the Evil "Inclusiveness" Obsession.
- What "Multicultural" Catholicism, American Politics and Western Civilization need is a proper sense of Blessed Divisiveness, to restore the religious social-civil roots of Moral Christian Society.
- Live Interviews
- All Live Interviews of Vic Biorseth
- Confused Ecumenism in Catholic Education and Catholic Thought.
- Confused Ecumenism was not born of Land-O-Lakes, or the "Contraception" Revolt at Catholic University, or the Enlightenment, or Modernism. It began with Judas Iscariot.
- On Coming Around to Creationism.
- Evolution Of Species is not scientifically verifiable and therefore fraudulent when presented as "scientifically factual". Revealed Truth needs no such verification. It is Revealed.
- Denying the Miraculous while Pretending to Affirm God's Revelation.
- All arguments denying the Miraculous attack Divine Revelation, opposing Objective Truth. Opposing Truth always ends in Nonsense.
- Exploiting Global Warming as a Global Government Strategy.
- Global Warming: A self-enriching scam for Al Gore; an entertaining toy for George Soros; a Political Stratagem for Evil Marxism; and now maybe a Doctrine of Catholicism?
- The Popular Rabidly Anti-American American Politicians.
- The very presence of the Anti-American American, like that of the Anti-Catholic Catholic, presents more of a threat to the larger body than any alien mortal enemy.
- On the Serious Ramifications of Jeff Sessions' Recusal Screw-Up.
- The Recusal Screw-Up ALONE allows the Deep State to illegitimately challenge the Presidency while Protecting their Washington Swamp.
- America's Constitutional Redemption, through Presidential Action Alone.
- Jeff Sessions could get out from under his Recusal, Congress could have "Repeal And Replace" taken out of their incompetent hands, and the Trump Agenda could actually take off. If.
- Feminist and LGBTQ Lunacy Versus Nature, Normalcy and Civilization.
- The Femi-Nazi and Homo-Nazi Lobby pushing LGBTQ Lunacy on Western Civilization forms a Third Front, joining Marxism and Islam, for the Destruction of Decent and Free Human Society.
- Theoretically Incompetent Congress standing in the way.
- This is feigned incompetence, masking sneaky Machiavellian politics. The sitting Congress and the sitting Court prove once and for all that the Political Parties are The Swamp.
- On our Revealed Cause for Being, versus Theory divorced from Revelation.
- When strictly faith-based Darwinism denies the Revealed Cause of everything, it must "evolve" increasingly nonsensical theories for Uncaused Matter.
- America Hatred is not natural; it is learned, acquired and trained behavior.
- Academia, the Marxocrat Party and the Fake News Media are all steeped in America Hatred. So much so that they actually promote and sponsor deadly violence against America.
- The Tax Code is the Main Drain Plug for the Whole Damned Swamp.
- Kill the Tax Code and you Break the Money Link of Treachery that feeds the Worst of the Deadly Swamp Creatures.
- Comrade Obama Unmasked: Confirming what we strongly suspected.
- New Book documents the Deep Communism and Global conspiratorial aspirations of Comrade President Obama, encompassing even the Catholic Church.
- Catholic Leaven: Counteracting the the Satanic Leaven in the Church.
- The evil trickery of innocent-sounding "Diversity", "Multiculturalism", "Inclusiveness", etc., brought Evil into the Church as an Aggressive, Persistent, Evil Leaven that must be counteracted.
- American National Destruction: The Aim of America's Elites.
- The "Washington Establishment" that owns and operates the Political Parties, predominantly Marxist, actually seeks and intends America's National Destruction.
- Anti-Humanity: The Evil Sentiment that drives the World Elites.
- Scratch an Anti-American American and you will find an Anti-Human Human. The real Diabolical Evil driving Communism and all Communist Sympathy is Rabid Anti-Humanity.
- On Unrecognized Popular Traitors, Fooling and Betraying America.
- John McCain Exemplifies the Marxocrat-Republicrat Double-Agent, enjoying undeserved Hero-Worship while he works to Undo America.
- The Ghoulish Medicine Practiced by Modern Transplant Specialists.
- Whatever you do, do not check that little box making yourself an organ donor when you die. The rules have changed in favor of Ghoulish Medicine, and you may be murdered for your organs.
- Marxist Instigation, Racist Reaction, and Marxist Blame of Trump.
- Marxists in Government Positions purposely brought on all the violence in Charlottesville in the first place, and then acted all innocent.
- Hatred of Christianity and of America, Denied, and yet Displayed.
- The blind hatred of the Marxocrat Party and their News Media for all civilized and civilizing cultural institutions is clear and obvious. So why doesn’t the whole population see it for what it is?
- Is there a Moral Equivalence between Communism and Nazi-Fascism?
- No, Communism murdered more millions than Nazism or Fascism in its subjugation of populations. But then, what does "Morality" have to do with either variant of Marxism?
- Our Identity Crisis is, precisely, our Lost Sense of Separateness.
- To be Holy is to be Set-Apart from all that is not holy. To be American is to be Set-Apart from all the rest of the physical world. In both cases, loss of that Separateness is loss of True Identity.
- Poking and Prodding Peaceful Americans to Incite Violent Revolution.
- Even as insidious Cultural Marxism advances anti-American sentiment in the population, Violent Revolutionaries continue their Poking and Prodding of the Citizenry to anger them into violent reaction.
- On the Deadly Inclusiveness infecting the Catholic Church.
- If Jesus was the most Divisive man in history, why is His Church now so unreservedly Inclusive? Catholic Inclusiveness perverts Mercy by applying it to unconverted, unrepentant sinners.
- Marxist Victimization: The Phony "Classes" of Victims and Victimizers.
- Cultural Marxism invents "Classes" and sets them against each other in Phony Class Wars between angry "Victims" and guilty "Victimizers".
- The Vital Relationship between Authority, Leadership and Order.
- Man needs Authoritative Rules. America needs her Constitution; Christians need their Revelation; Both need Leadership that Serves Only External Authority.
- On Anti-Bigotry Bigotry, and Anti-Fascism Fascism, etc.
- The worst form of Bigotry pretends to be Anti-Bigotry. Anti-Hate-Speech is, in reality, Anti-Free-Speech and Militant Anti-Racism always becomes another form of Racism.
- Speaking of anti-bigotry bigots, what about anti-Catholic Catholics?
- We addressed America's anti-Fascism Fascists and anti-racism racists, but we didn't address the fact that all of that hidden anti-Americanism is also hidden anti-Catholicism.
- America's Trumpian Dilemma: To go Global, or go American.
- Our Trumpian Dilemma is the decision point between getting us back under our own Constitution or going out of existence as a recognizable nation.
- How the Marxocrat Party and Journalism are Loving and Growing Antifa.
- Just as the old Democrat Party Created and Grew the KKK, the new Marxocrat Party and Journalism are now Creating and Growing Antifa USA.
- Thomistic Evolution? Really? Aquinas Reasoning supports Darwinism?
- Thomistic Evolution is an attempt at blending flawed material science with Genesis, so that Christians who had their faith shaken by faith in Darwinism can do a Christian-faith-restored happy-dance.
- On the ongoing Marxification of America and Western Civilization.
- Think of Marxification as a Cultural Cancer. If you want to know how Marxfied we are, compare what our supposedly Constitutional government is doing to the actual Constitution's wording.
- The Evil Saint Galen Mafia Unmasked.
- Identifying the Cardinals of the Saint Galen Mafia, who made Bergoglio Pope and are working to overpower Catholicism with Modernism.
- Raw Emotion: Marxism's Weapon against Intellect and Reason.
- Marxism feeds and grows Emotion in populations, to then "Emote" Representative Government out of existence through Emotion-Driven Advocacy.
- The Predominant Anti-Americanism in America and Everywhere Else.
- Anti-Americanism in American Government is just like the Anti-Catholicism in the Catholic Hierarchy, and the Anti-Nation-Globalism in the UN.
- The Stupid Mask of Evil, by which Evil is no longer seen as Evil.
- The Stupid Mask of Evil, worn by Clintons, Obamas and their Party, fooling the public into seeing them as Stupid, maybe, but not Evil.
- On the hidden Destructive Intent of all the Alienated and Disaffected.
- Evil Destructive Intentions are why all those Americans who hate America don't leave America, and why all those Catholics who hate Moral Doctrine don't leave the Church.
- The Seven Days of Genesis, from a Scientific point of view.
- In a "Faith and Reason" Workshop, common ground understanding was sought between the Genesis Seven Days, Cosmology and Evolution.
- Direct Confrontation of our Enemies is what's missing in American Policy.
- Marxism and Islam are using the Trojan Horse approach to getting in among us, promoting "Diversity", "Multiculturalism" and Moral Corruption, to prepare the way for our downfall.
- Does President Trump know he succeeded a Red President?
- Of course he knows. Black is the New Red. And Green is the New Red. Even Islam is the New Red. Comrade Obama, peace be upon him, is a Communist.
- Cultural Marxism: Induced Sociopolitical Stupidity.
- Cultural Marxism is, itself, an induced sociopolitical stupidity. Marxist ideology seeks to transform and conquer culture, and the first step is to put emotion in charge of intellect.
- Our Evil Partisan Party System, Unconstitutionally Running our Government.
- The Exact Republic-Dooming thing Washington warned about in his farewell address, which came to be in the next election, now threatens President Trump and the last vestiges of the American Republic.
- The Trump UN Speech Transcript.
- President Trump's UN speech, delivered September 19, 2017, to the United Nations.
- Was Globalist Pope Francis listening to the Trump Speech to the UN?
- As Globalist Pope Francis works to conform the Church to the World, President Trump draws the line between Nationhood, i.e., Distinct Human Cultures, and any dreamed-up Globalist Multi-Culture.
- Bringing back McCarthyite Blacklisting to Restore Constitutional America.
- The Resurrection of McCarthyite Blacklisting would be the best way to encourage all of our Rabid Anti-American Americans to Self-Deport.
- Is Jeff Sessions one of the Deepest Swamp Creatures?
- Why no prosecutions of Madam Hillary and other criminals among the Marxocrats? How about Trey Gowdy? Was his incriminating examination more toothless political bluster by the deepest swamp creatures?
- On the Alinsky-Induced Suicide of the Now Anti-American NFL.
- How a whole giant commercial industry was led to self destruction by a pitifully few organized "Useful Idiot" ignoramuses. Cultural Marxism-not Whites and not Cops-created the Anti American NFL.
- If we now have a Divisive President, it's about damned time.
- Actually, President Trump is Unifying, of Americans. It is all the Culturally Marxist Anti-Americans of Identity Politics who Divide and Destroy America while pretending to be calling for “Unity”.
- Progressive Communism explains the Republicrat Senate Inaction.
- Progressive Communism gave us our Democratically Elected Senate, our Redistributive Progressive Income Tax, the FED, Separation of Church and State, Abortion, Homosexual Marriage and Obamacare.
- All Anti-American Sentiment is Marxist Anti-Private-Property at its Roots.
- All the Anti-America NFL Stars were first tricked into opposing Private Property, and they just aren't smart enough to figure it out.
- The Anti-Nationalism Dirty Trick: Anti-Nationalism is Anti-American.
- The thing about Anti-Nationalism is that America happens to be a Nation. To be Anti-Nationalist is to be either Globalist or Anarchist, and thus, Anti-American.
- Is America still a Christian Nation? And if not, then, what are we?
- Normally I don't pass on "Honk If You Love Jesus" type emails, especially after being burnt by virus-containing pass-it-on emails. But this one struck a chord.
- Filial Correction of Pope Francis for the Propagation of Heresies.
- The Filial Correction was written July 21 and delivered August 11, 2017. It is the first step in the Canonical process of Deposing a Heretical Pope.
- The Early Universe and the Human Embryo
- On the Similarities of the Embryonic Human and the Embryonic Universe
- Stephen Paddock and the Purposeless, Pointless, Undirected Life.
- So, Stephen Paddock displayed no religious views and no political views and no "movement" or "cause" affiliations. Why is that, in and of itself, not seen as socially problematic?
- Insatiable Leftist Hatred: a Form of Absolute Political Insanity.
- Leftist Hatred doesn't merely defeat opposition, but seeks to harm them, even destroy them, and, yes, even murder them.
- Generational Degradation + Deep State Spies = Deep Doo Doo.
- Trump's America is in Deep Doo Doo. All the evil tentacles of Cultural Marxism are strangling truth, knowledge, morality, faith and reason, while Deep State Spies attack Trump Himself.
- Trumpism: Pro-Capitalist, Populist-Nationalism.
- Communism is anti-Capitalist Globalism; Fascism/Nazism is anti-Capitalist Nationalism; all have Marxist anti-Capitalist roots. Only Trump's Populist-Nationalism conforms to the US Constitution
- Institutionalizing Social Instability
- How the Left busily blesses evil, curses good, systematically breaks down all established institutions, and institutionalizes social instability.
- With Truth Rising, the Lies scream louder, like desperate cornered rats.
- Truth is Rising everywhere, despite the best efforts of Satan, Marx, Mohammed, Hollywood, Journalism, Heretical Cardinals and Bishops, the Deep State and the Washington Establishment Club.
- Finally, the Natural Self Identifying Evil of the Left is Unrestrained.
- In Leftist-Elite Circles, Evil is the popular and in-thing to be. Elite, Self Identifying Evil has always yearned to go public.
- Deepest Treason: High-Placed Traitors Investigating Each Other.
- Traitors at the level of Jeff Sessions commit the Deepest Treason against the USA. The deepest members of the Deep State "Investigate" and cover up each other's deep treason.
- An American Resistance Counter-Revolutionary Movement.
- America needs a Political Movement mirroring Michael Voris' Catholic Resistance! Movement. American Resistance would counter our Multiculture and return to identifiable American Culture.
- Lord, help our return to Simple Common Sense.
- Common Sense and Independence are Overwhelmed by Community Sense and Social Dependency; Churches close and "combine" as they work on LGBT Equality and Social Justice and we can't figure out why.
- On the Social Affects of Roman Catholic Clerical Faggotry.
- As Catholic Clerical Faggotry eats away at the Church from the inside, "Cultural Marxism" works to destroy decency and cohesiveness in all of Western Civilization, from the inside.
- The Kumbaya Time Bomb: Inclusiveness building deadly Divisiveness.
- Universal Inclusiveness - the Kumbaya Time Bomb - is a dirty trick that benefits only the Ruthless Conquerors who intend to capitalize on the resulting inevitable Chaos and Divisiveness.
- Noblis Oblige: To be recognized as Noble, one must actually be Noble.
- The French "Noblis Oblige" carries the obligation of Nobility into all aspects of the living of a life. If one would be seen as Noble, then one must put Nobility into action.
- Restoring our American Identity.
- With the election of President Trump, the Jig is Up, and we are recognizing and coming back to our own unique Christian American Identity. But do we recognize our enemies among us?
- What, exactly, is Christian Civilization?
- And is Western Civilization still Christian, and precisely what does that mean, to be Christian?
- Simple Tax Facts blow the need for any income tax out of the water.
- From the "How ya gonna pay for it?" idiocy to the "Tax cuts for the Rich!" lunacy, all Marxocrats will ever accept is more income tax, more spending, more government, more Socialism and Less Freedom.
- Government "Economic Stimulus" typifies Marxist Economic Stupidity.
- All of Marxist Economics is just stupid. Not just wrong, but stupidly wrong. Clearly, Marxists never learned simple arithmetic in grade school.
- Redounding Evil: All the Chickens Coming Home to Roost.
- All the Lies, all the Falsehoods, all the Trickery, all the opposition to Truth, in our Religion, in our Science, in our Politics, in our whole Culture, are redounding back on Now Identified Evil.
- The Blessing of Age: It is good to not be young today.
- I give thanks for the blessing of age every time I look at the young, and see their aimlessness, pointlessness, purposelessness, and unjustified general anger.
- Unpunished Desecration of Flag, Anthem and Country is Not New.
- Unpunished misbehavior feeds, breeds and multiplies more such misbehavior. Burning and Desecrating American flags is not new; it's old. That's why it's growing. There is nothing new under the sun.
- I see it; I recognize it for what it is; but I don't understand the Why of it.
- Hatred of Christianity by people raised in Christianity; hatred of the USA by people raised up in the USA; there it is, right in front of us. But, Why?
- Machiavellian Word Games: Commandeering Language for Communism.
- On the diabolically clever playing of Word Games, aimed at frightening, tricking and fooling the world's populations into joining the Globalist International Communist Movement.
- Culture = Religion + Politics, yes; but Religion and Politics have Gone Nuts.
- All Institutions have crumbled under the assault of the anti-institution sentiment, which is driven by the Globalist-funded, Alinsky-Organized, Cultural Marxism Movement.
- The Anti-Christians
- Part 1 Of 4
- America is either a distinct Christian Nation, or she is not.
- The American National Ethos is distinctly and uniquely Christian; The American Constitution and Laws are distinctly and uniquely American. Destroy either distinction, and America is no more.
- Stupidity Rising: As the political pot boils, Elite Stupidity rises to the top.
- As more Trumpian Truth enters the American political recipe, our "Elites" are increasingly exposed as Liars, Lechers, Abusers, Perverts, Common Criminals, Corrupt Profiteers and just plain stupid.
- Thanksgiving Proclamation
- Given by President George Washington in New York, October 3, 1789.
- Anti-Capitalism is Anti-Christian and Anti-American.
- Anti-Capitalism denies "Thou shalt not steal" and "Thou shalt not covet", it denies American Constitutional Civil Rights, and it opposes Natural Law.
- Anti-racism racism, anti-sexism sexism, anti-taxing taxes, etc., etc., etc.
- We are now ruled by anti-discrimination discrimination, anti-spending spending, and, we may as well face it: anti-reality reality.
- Phony "Alinsky Bucks" showing up in CCHD Collection Baskets.
- Who'da thunk it? Catholics, paying the Grand Master Puppeteer George Soros and his Global Population Control Puppets (Comrade Obama, peace be upon him, Madame Hillary, the USCCB) with Alinsky Bucks.
- Cat Fights over Leadership of Unconstitutional Bureaucracies.
- If what a bureau does is not even listed in Article One Section Eight, and it is thus out-of-scope for the government to even address, then, why does it even exist?
- Watching All the Ungodly Pop-Stars go into Crash and Burn mode.
- "I saw Satan like lightning falling from heaven." (Luke 10:18). The mighty come down hard when they fall. All the Ungodly Heroes of the Ungodly Left are now falling like lightning, one after another.
- Colluding Deep State Liars of Congress, Federal Agencies and News Media.
- On the lies and disinformation put forth as truth by all of our Organized Deep State Liars.
- One More Deep State Lie to cover: the Greedy Capitalism Lie.
- Capitalism is NOT a "System Of Greed", and Marxist Economics do NOT lead to Social Utopia, but to Political Domination, Misery, Poverty, Famine and Death.
- The Unholy AUSCP (Association of U. S. Catholic Priests)
- The Unholy AUSCP, leading Catholicism into Priest-less Parishes, Women's Ordination, Homosexual Priests, and the end of true Catholic Faith and Practice in America.
- Pope Francis' Official Pro-Adultery Acta Apostolicae Sedis.
- The Acta Apostolicae Sedis (AAS) is the official gazzette of the Holy See, established by Pius X for Decrees, Encyclicals, Decisions and Appointments.
- Unconstitutional Authoritarian Impositional "Rights".
- Impositional Rights are those that are Unconstitutional, Unlegislated, Unrepresentative of We The People, and Imposed upon us against our will by Pure Authoritarian Dictatorial Government.
- On the Highly Educated Stupidity of the World Elites.
- Educated Stupidity demands a Two-State Solution for Israel, Special Rights for Non-Existent Genders, Global Climate Controls, and Equal Wealth for Everyone On Earth.
- Rush Limbaugh is right about Al Franken not really quitting the Senate.
- He didn't resign. He said he would resign within the next few weeks. Like, maybe, after the Alabama special election. Then, maybe; unless he doesn't. My money is on Franken not quitting.
- On Stupid, Stupid Globalism, and the Pure Authoritarians Pushing It.
- You might think it couldn't get any dumber than Socialists who keep re-trying Failed Socialism again and again. But Globalism gets Two Stupids, as the all-time Champion of All Social-Stupidities.
- Stupid, Stupid Globalsim (SSG) Version 2 (or SSG2).
- Stupd, Stupid Globalism 2 asks what happens to the American Citizen's Constitutionally Guaranteed civil rights to Equality, Life, Liberty and Property under the proposed Global Government.